[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TRUMP LEADING IN ALL 5 STATES FOR NEXT WEEK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
Newest polls have Trump winning North Carolina, Illinois and Florida next Tuesday by a large margin

Trump is barely leading Kasich in Ohio according to recent polls there

Missouri doesn't have a recent poll but Trump is leading by a decent amount in the old one

Its fairly obvious to me that Trump will secure his nomination before Hillary, expect 4 victorious next week at least for Trump
>>
>Rubio
When will this cuck drop out of the race?
>>
>>66847543
He's a pawn of the GOP elite. They think he's going to keep 165 delegates out of Trumps grasp.
>>
>>66847543
He's keeping votes from rato so he's alright in my book.
>>
File: littlemarco.jpg (38 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
littlemarco.jpg
38 KB, 480x480
>>66847828
forgot my picture, sorry.
>>
>>66847764
He is though. The establishment thinks he'll keep 99 more though
>>
>>66847277
Dubs speak the truth, hope Trump is blessed by this dub and polls prove that you can't stump the trump
>>
>>66847277
Trump might lose Ohio but he hopefully will win Florida
>>
Lads

will Trump win North Carolina
>>
>>66848082
He should win Florida. Losing Ohio isn't unexpected due to it being Kasich's home state.
>>
>>66847277
The Democrats and their "I won't deport a person" plans just gave Trump huge momentum.
>>
>all the soldiers down in fayettnam vote TRUMP because they don't feel like being sent to invade Iran like Cruz would order them to do within his first 100 days
>>
>>66848184
Yes, do you see the poll? Its also in his core territory along the east coast but North Carolina isnt as important. Florida and Ohio will be winner takes all in the home states of two of the other nominees so that's where the spotlight is
>>
Could Trump still win Ohio or is it guaranteed Kasich?
>>
I think Trump gets 4 out of those 5 important states. Missouri seems like a Cruz cùck state. But even if that's the case, it's finally over.

Kasich may steal Ohio, but I really wouldn't see how. People really won't want to vote for a guy who has no chance.
>>
Missouri is cruz county, in case you didn't notice the massive wall in the great plains / midwest that cruz controls
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-09-23-46-44.png (296 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-09-23-46-44.png
296 KB, 1440x2560
Heh
>>
>>66848764
It's a possibility, but it's really too close to tell with the polls.
>>
Kasich will win Ohio because the GOP will pull some dirty tactics.
>>
>>66847764
I don't think rubio voters would go to Trump. I think they'd go for another establishment cunt.
>>
I backed out of Trump winning Ohio

My money is now on

Win Florida
Win North Carolina
>>
So I know NC lets the parties decide who can vote in their primaries, but did the GOP make theirs open or closed?
>>
>>66847277
Missouri is full of niggers both trump and hillary will win that state
>>
>>66848764
Ohio has had nigger riots in the past
It might fuel white people to vote for trump
>>
>>66850224
Party Affiliation: North Carolina has a semi-open primary. Unaffiliated voters may cast their vote in any one recognized party's primary but registered party members can only vote their party's ballot.
>>
>>66850997
That will work well for Trump but NC should be an easy victory for him, the other states are more crucial
>>
Polling has been terribly inaccurate

Im not trusting these numbers
>>
Missouri has an open primary.
Missouri is totally up in the air as it is both southern and Midwestern.

The southern part of the state will go to Trump.
>>
>>66848764
Could go either way.
>>
Betting odds are better than polls
>>
Ohio is open primary, so the polls are not gonna reflect the crossover votes that Trump will get.
>>
>>66847543
It's a good thing that he stays in the race, his constituents could go Cruz if he drops. Best he sticks with it until Trump secures the nom.
>>
NC here. Im doing my part. May KEK bless my state.
>>
>>66847277
like Oklahoma and Idaho, right?
>>
Some info on the recent fox news polls for Ohio and Florida,...

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/03/09/emotion-polls-and-politics/
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.