[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
black men for bernie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
holy shit this is completely embarassing

reddit is getting desperate as fuck

https://www.reddit.com/r/SandersForPresident/comments/49qg7r/help_black_men_for_bernie_get_this_website/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzoJEE0BMKc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQnSGjZ311Q

WTF IS THIS SHIT? This is basically extortion caught on camera.
>>
>>66847098

>black men for Bernies wife

A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do
>>
>>66847098
Literally cucked
>>
>>66847098
It's incredible how those few photos of him from the past are now the whole case for him being on the right side of history and a friend to every black person.

Is there something in the 50 years between too?
>>
>>66848057

>Is there something in the 50 years between too?

no thats why black people vote for Hillary
>>
>>66848110
Imagine some white person coming to another white person and telling them he should vote for his candidate because he was at rally for white people some years ago. Would they stand and listen to it? Would white people be stupid not to listen or are black just stupid to go for this race baiting?
>>
I like how OP continuously begs for donations and says he can use the money for gas and pizza. Free gibs for white guilt
>>
>>66848408

its all staged anyway

they give everyone a few hundred bucks and they vote for Bernie .. i mean all his $27 donations have to go somewhere

Meanwhile Reddit pretends every media outlet has been bought by Hillary?

What are they thinking Bernie is doing with his money? Do they think hes paying millions of dollars for his flights from A to B?
>>
>>66847098
Look at how insane he looks. Maybe he should try running for a office in Africa instead.
>>
He might as well stick with black men. He hasn't had much luck with their women.
>>
>>66848743
Can they control that they voted for Bernie? I thought in the second video the "Black Man For Bernie" would actually lay out some facts about Hillary Clinton and Bill and Bernie... instead he tells the story about that stupid picture again.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-09-23-46-44.png (296 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-09-23-46-44.png
296 KB, 1440x2560
>>>>
>>
>>66847098
He looks pretty excited to prep these bulls
>>
>>66849012
God what I wouldn't do to be able to blow my load on that nigger's face
>>
File: Trump v Sanders.png (311 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Trump v Sanders.png
311 KB, 1280x720
>>66849121

It's a Ponzi scheme, the fucktards that are producing that schlock must be getting a cut from these retards constant sludge of rent money. They're only trying hard enough to seem like they're making an effort.

Their pandering to blacks right now is more hilarious when liberals made fun of republicans for pandering to spics.
>>
>>66847098
They're not even trying anymore.

Every one of their attempts at getting the black vote failed miserably so they just straight up paid a bunch of niggers to go and shill for him and called it "please black men vote for Bernie"
>>
>>66849196
KEK
>>
>>66847098
Look at his face
>Holy shit I actually got one!
>>
>>66851500
>Oh, lord almighty! Have I ever told how I was on the right side of history, brother?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.