[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there still talented artists, writers, musicians in our modern
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
File: thxzd.jpg (20 KB, 282x188) Image search: [Google]
thxzd.jpg
20 KB, 282x188
Are there still talented artists, writers, musicians in our modern times? Or have the Jews eliminated them all?

If so who are they?

Pic not related.
>>
File: MasterRace.png (2 MB, 1191x1900) Image search: [Google]
MasterRace.png
2 MB, 1191x1900
Stupid goy rats have never been very intelligent, only as intelligent as their Jewish masters let them think they are.
>>
File: stanley-kubrick-w-cameras.jpg (179 KB, 1200x804) Image search: [Google]
stanley-kubrick-w-cameras.jpg
179 KB, 1200x804
>>66845406
he was the last
>>
Masculine figures on the indie music scene are almost completely gone. You have Death Grips and that's basically it. It's partly why they're so popular.
>>
>>66845406
John Green, Nicholas Sparks
>>
>>66845406
> blaming Jews because stupid Americans have idiocracy level taste in entertainment
>>
>>66845406
They are all on an app called French girls
>>
>>66845533

Jews are not that great.
>>
>>66845406
I really like Electric Steppe.

Saw them a couple of months back at a local club, put on a really entertaining show. Really wish they would put more of their music online. Pretty sure they only have one of their songs up.
>>
>>66846761
>Rule world for centuries
>do the most genius conspiracies in human history
>Only neckbeards on a pedo message board are onto them

sound pretty great to me
>>
>>66847434
That is a feasible scenario when social pressure is a heavy component of people not even considering certain theories. If it marks you as a kook to even think about something, then only the social outliers will be willing to look at uncomfortable truths.
>>
>>66845406
rest assured anon,
i am the best guitarist that ever lived
>>
>>66845406
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXev05GHlj0

bobby conn
>>
>>66845406
I'm an artist and hate it. All other artists are fags... I only get along with... well, the opposite. It's weird. I wish I wasn't an artist but it's what I do.
>>
>>66847951
If you consider yourself an artist, you're not. that's a moniker for others to give you based upon your work.
>>
>>66848403
>If you consider yourself an artist, you're not. that's a moniker for others to give you based upon your work.
check this guy out^
i bet your some asshole thats never done anything in/with your life
>>
>>66848854
You got me.

Anyone who calls themselves an artist is shallow douche with zero talent. Artist is a earned term. If you sculpt, your a sculptor. Paint? A painter. You jam in a band? You're a musician.

Artist is a term given by fans and critics, not self fellating try hards living in a co-op.

Sorry you have a problem with reality.
>>
Norm MacDonald is probably the best aesthetic stand up comedian in the last 30 years.

Literature as a cultural phenomenon is mostly dead I think. We have mediums that are easier to digest now.

There is not a single genuinely brilliant musician in youth culture today. You have prodigies and localized fame, but no real Brian Wilson or anything like that.
>>
>>66845406
There are many. They just don't benefit from Jewish nepotism.
>>
>>66845406

plenty; you just have to be curious enough to find them and aware enough to know it when you see/hear it

some music;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Frh-c_Kn5g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PC7iGFQ9ICQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5hjjDMWTMQ
>>
>>66849305
Q: How do you define art?
A: X
Q: what do you call someone who produces X?
A: Artist
>>
T A Y T A Y
A
Y

T
A
Y
>>
File: Joshe muzz.jpg (45 KB, 468x624) Image search: [Google]
Joshe muzz.jpg
45 KB, 468x624
Josh fucking Homme you faggots.
>>
>>66845406
one night stand stands for straying alone
rainbow from moonbeam you're welcome
>>
>>66845641
Death grips is a meme
>>
>>66854715
individuals can absolutely attempt to create "art"(as nebulous as the term has become) but that does not make them an artist.

Hell, some argue you can't just up and create art on a whim. It's a sequence of events that the craftsman happens upon, sometimes by accident.

Besides "art" that's created for the sake of being "art" is quite frankly, shit.
>>
File: 1431153009264.jpg (194 KB, 600x714) Image search: [Google]
1431153009264.jpg
194 KB, 600x714
>>66845406

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJ_7KSifSZw
>>
>>66845406

How uncultured can Americans get?

Tell me, OP:

Last book you read
Last movie you saw
Last album you listened to
Last painting you looked at

I'm honestly curious as to what kind of searching you've been doing.
>>
>>66856626
Carnival, trannies, and getting blown up in the world cup isn't really high culture either, anon.
>>
File: with jews you lose.gif (1 MB, 320x373) Image search: [Google]
with jews you lose.gif
1 MB, 320x373
>>66847434
>got BTFO hundreds of times throughout history
We're ending another era of Jewish tricks pretty soon.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.