[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know people like to joke around on here and shit, but what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 9
File: screencap.jpg (74 KB, 636x311) Image search: [Google]
screencap.jpg
74 KB, 636x311
I know people like to joke around on here and shit, but what the fuck is going on?
>>
>into the sea
>>
they need food
>>
>>66842514
NK fires weapons that could destroy most of the world:
>94 retweets
>37 favorites
>>
WE FALLOUT NOW
>>
>>66842647
this

it's not a joke

they literally just stir shit up once every few months so pressure the West to give them shit
>>
>>66842514
Seattle was just hit. I live on the outskirts of town and all my windows just lit up for a few seconds followed by a major aftershock
>>
They do this shit every year, calm down
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
>>66842514

It's classified
>>
>>66842959
i'm in everett you dumb fucker i am sti
>>
>>66842514

I'm half Korean and have family in South Korea. Yeah Kim is always waving his dick around, but things have been heating up more than they have since the ceasefire was signed. The missiles in question were fired into the ocean but if you look into what else is going on it's a bad situation. The last time we had a militarily powerful country (Yes, North Korea is militarily powerful. They could never invade America but they are one of the strongest militaries in the world and an offensive war against them would have huge casualties) like this they joined up with Hitler and attacked Pearl Harbor. Kim has been backed into a corner his country simply cannot survive with the current sanctions which are being imposed. Combined with what else has been going on I fully expect him to attack the south within at most a few years.
>>
>>66842983
I can almost see the Hawking radiation around that guy's face
>>
>>66842964
This. People seem to have very shitty memory. There has been some variation of this headline every single fucking year for quite a while now. North Korea is always throwing tantrums in preparation for negotiations of some kind or another. It's their MO.
>>
>>66842959
http://triblive.com/mobile/10117455-96/explosion-seattle-firefighters
No serious injuries in gas blast that levels homes
>>
>>66842698
They would need more nukes and more fucking aim.
>>
>>66842514
Honestly best Korea is insane, but they have balls. I respect them, even though they're fucking nuts.
>>
File: 1457488973270.png (126 KB, 1318x281) Image search: [Google]
1457488973270.png
126 KB, 1318x281
HAPPENING
>>
>>66843209

*The last time we had a militarily powerful country like this put under such crippling sanctions they joined up with Hitler and attacked pearl harbor
>>
>>66842698
they do it all the fucking time, no one cares

besides, they have missiles, they have nukes, but they don't have nuke missiles (no warheads). ICBM's are pretty complicated

WMD argument is such bullshit, no country is or will ever be crazy enough to attempt to use one, because they will automatically destroy themselves.

Only reason the West cares is because this kind of shit makes countries uninvadeable.
>>
Kim Jong-Un is losing his grip on power as the party increasingly prepares for the Quiet Chinese Takeover. He never truly had control, but it's been getting worse. So he's trying to up the ante.
>>
>>66842959
No real loss there.
>>
North Korea can't do shit. They are only threatening to South Korea. Their missles wouldn't even make it to Japan.
>>
File: CHKb0FSUwAIZqy5.jpg (107 KB, 600x598) Image search: [Google]
CHKb0FSUwAIZqy5.jpg
107 KB, 600x598
>>66842959
>know a crazy bitch that moved to Seattle
>>
File: rts9zsc.jpg (31 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
rts9zsc.jpg
31 KB, 600x400
>>66843530

They posted pictures showing their miniaturized nukes earlier today. Nuclear experts are saying it looks real
>>
>>66842959

I live in Mill Creek and literally nothing is happening. Shut up you retard.
>>
>>66843120
10/10 best candlejack I've seen i
>>
>>66843494
Man I fucking hope so i've been waiting since Sep 13rd for this fucking shit.

I'm really tired of being alive.
>>
>>66843873
You have the pic related to your post?
>>
>>66842514

They are encouraging war, probably with Chinese support. They want the US dragged into another never-ended war to further take down their economy.
>>
>>66844127

Yeah it's the picture on my post. There's another picture which shows the major components laid out just google if you want to see that one as well
>>
>>66842514
>Best Korea starts WW3 by nuking D.C.
>nothing of value is lost
Follow your dreams you mad gook.
>>
>>66842514
not much, they fired 2 missiles into the sea.
>>
>>66844059
no ...
it can't be ...
they said candlejack was only a meme.
they said it was only
>>
>>66844551
>>66844059
What exactly
>>
Little fat fuck wants to play! Don't care how you guys feel about who becomes Prez , we shouldn't put up with this shit. Get em Bama!
>>
probably just blackmailing China or US to give them more money to sustain their regime

>>66843523

they're not under """"crippling sanctions""""

sanctions on NK prohibit sales of certain military technologies and sanctions on the sale of luxury goods that were put on when it came out in the news they they were spending hundreds of millions on expensive liquor for the elites and all kinds of other shit during the years of serious famine in the 90s

there are plenty of countries they could do business with and start to open up their economy and prosper like China did if they wanted to, but their isolation is almost entirely self imposed
>>
north and south korea never stopped being at war, so shit like this happens and everyone shrugs. just dont cross that DMZ and we're good.
>>
File: 152.jpg (72 KB, 680x598) Image search: [Google]
152.jpg
72 KB, 680x598
>>66843270
10/10 baby straya
>>
>>66842514
>neophyte of foreign affairs detected

Take no offense, my friend. We were all neophytes once. Allow to be the one who informs you a little about North Korea. This recent reckless act of theirs is nothing new. For several decades now, they follow the same pattern. They are quiet for months at a time and then suddenly they do something "alarming". After a short period of the mundane and predictable public responses from the various state departments around the world, North Korea is given either money, food, or medicine to go quiet again.

Simply put, North Korea is desperate again for foreign aid. Like a baby, they are acting out. Like a cranky baby, a pacifier will be put in its mouth.
>>
>>66842959
I live in Tacoma and I'm pretty sure that I would've noticed by now.
>>
My house is 2 miles from the blast radius
i'll keep you updated on whats going on shits getting intense gota go
>>
File: 34.jpg (65 KB, 500x700) Image search: [Google]
34.jpg
65 KB, 500x700
>>66843209
maybe they could avoid sanctions if they'd stop being such tremendous faggots with no respect for human rights
>>
>>66842698

>destroy the world
>US government literally tests thousands of nukes and nothing happens
>>
>>66842514
Everything you need to know is explained here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_zGIXtnutg
>>
>>66843209

Little secret for you gyopo...US doesn't want reunification because the Koreans will kick them out 2 weeks after the party.
>>
http://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/03/10/asia-pacific/north-korea-liquidate-south-korean-assets-joint-projects/#.VuD9HbVulhE
>>
File: #TheArtOfTheDealWithIt.gif (2 MB, 500x497) Image search: [Google]
#TheArtOfTheDealWithIt.gif
2 MB, 500x497
>>66842514
The same shit that's been happening since the Clinton administration: China or Russia reduces its aid to the Norks, they throw a hissy fit until they get concessions from the US.

>mfw this motherfucking bullshit will no longer be tolerated under trump
>>
>>66843873
Looks like they glued a bunch of CD-Rs to a metal sphere
>>
>>66843270
Very nicely done.
>>
File: 1397285779826.jpg (25 KB, 500x432) Image search: [Google]
1397285779826.jpg
25 KB, 500x432
>>66844113
dubs March 10, 2016 its happening
>>
>>66849021
>Jason Unruhe

Literally Jason Unrest
>>
>>66844113

well it already could have. not like anyone would know
>>
im at NORAD base in canada, nothing happenin here we be chillin in barracks
>>
>>66842514
They should really destroy Best Korea before they can create a strong enough bomb to kill us all.

They don't even need to create a delivery system because they'd just blanket the entire world in nuclear hellfire.

Why is it that Iran nuke development is rigorously stopped, while NK nuke development doesn't get enough effort?

Is it because Iran is an immediate threat to Israel, while NK could be an immediate threat to the US; and the Israel shit takes priority? Is it because Juden lives matter more than American lives?
>inb4 of course goy

When Trump takes power, his first mandate should be to nuke NK. Bombard it with enough nukes that the land that was once NK is now a glowing wasteland of nothingness for millions of years. Everyone in Worst Korea could finally sleep at night and it creates an irradiated DMZ that China can't cross by land. It's not like you're wiping out Koreans either, because whoever is of value are all in Worst Korea by now, and everyone left in Best Korea no longer matters.
>>
>>66842514
Into ocean, right?

Nothing to see here.
>>
>>66850845
well you idiots stop saying its nothing, there is 33000 troops the biggest we have ever had in the history of northkorean conflicts, on a island right next to kim, kim launching missiles will piss us off and we just sent bombers right above him hours ago.
>>
>>66848871
>US government literally tests thousands of nukes and nothing happens
We haven't tested nukes since 1992.
>>
>>66843873

What a fucking retard tactic to have 4 or 5 nukes. It's good for deterrence but not to put pressure on gibmedats. What your gonna do ? Fire one in the ocean and swear the next will be for you ? Politiicans are pussy but they will nuke to the ground best korea if they feel really threaten. China too.
>>
>>66851959
they already do, south koreas milltary and a small portion of ours are on an island near the border, preparing for invasion.
>>
>>66849219

Of course we don't fucking want reunification. Why would anybody willingly take on a third world country as part of theirs? How about you fucking unify with them into Greater-Japan
>>
>>66852169

Koreans want it.
>>
>>66854231

who cares what the koreans want. they've been a foreign powers bitch for as long as they've existed
>>
>>66844059
Fucking faggots, candlejack is a stupid
>>
>>66844175
The Chinese cut off trade relations with them, even the Chinese are sick of NK shit.
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.