[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what does 2+2 equal in communist math?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: flashcard2+6.jpg (16 KB, 544x234) Image search: [Google]
flashcard2+6.jpg
16 KB, 544x234
what does 2+2 equal in communist math?
>>
>>66839156
9/11
>>
0 for you 4 for the government
>>
People will work for free, right?
>>
This
>>
>>66839156
A welfare state.
>>
>>66839156
>>
>>66839156
What did the Politburo tell you it equaled, comrade? Commisar, comrade OP is in need of education reform!
>>
>>66839156
That depends on what you mean by the symbols "2" and "+".
>>
In communist Russia math answers itself.
>>
>>66839229

underrated
>>

adding more to one's pay is a transgression of preference
>>
>>66839255
Underrated comment. /pol/ has gone to complete shit and your joke going unnoticed is the primest example of that. I think there are maybe 10 of us left and the rest of /pol/ is just redditfags trying to troll.
>>
1 because everything should be in unity
>>
>>66839156
Two leaders plus 20 million citizens subtract food equals power hungry nation.
>>
>>66842784
Canadians have become the worst posters imo, i dont remember them being so annoying until the past few months
>>
>>66842784
It wasn't funny at all. That was a family guy tier joke
>>
>>66843636
What do you expect when 9/10 of the leaf flags have the surnames of Wu, Chin and Chong?
>>
>>66839454

Do stormfags not realize that Stalin wasnt a jew at all? Or that he purged the jews out of the USSR? Or that Lenin was an atheist who actually went after religious jews? Or that Marx himself talked shit about jews?
>>
>>66839156
>what does 2+2 equal in communist math?
3 slaves and 1 oligarch
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.