[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My political science professor linked us to a Salon and Huffington
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1451265015014.jpg (25 KB, 321x322) Image search: [Google]
1451265015014.jpg
25 KB, 321x322
My political science professor linked us to a Salon and Huffington Post article

wat do
>>
>>66839042
Cut classes.
>>
>>66839042
Gas em
>>
>>66839042
>political science

change your major to STEM or join a trade.
>>
If they are racial or gender based in nature then anonymously report the content to the Dean for racism or sexism.
>>
>>66839217
I am in STEM
>>
>don't fuck up
>get the easy
>subtly imply those are shit sources
>>
>>66839214
came here to say this

improvise with a knife, perhaps
>>
Spike his coffee with zyklon b
>>
>>66839217
Holy shit this

I recommend engineering. If math and science is too hard for you go with civil engineering, the easiest branch of engineering. Learn Auto CAD and you'll have a steady well paying job
>>
>>66839042
What's the problem, do you not read news articles faggot?
>>
File: YEAHSURE.png (390 KB, 716x717) Image search: [Google]
YEAHSURE.png
390 KB, 716x717
>>66839217
>change your major to STEM or join a trade

a trade? yeah why not clean shit from toilets and fix air conditioning units in the god damn heat all day, haha, wow, /pol/ is for geniuses by geniuses haha kekkity kek kanada keeek KEEK KEK!
>>
>>66839042
Just Read It And Disagree Like Haha Wtf
>>
File: Salon.png (77 KB, 676x908) Image search: [Google]
Salon.png
77 KB, 676x908
>>
>>66839667
>51k
>no debt
>no degree

strollingleo.png
>>
>>66839349
Should I subtly imply that on my next essay
>>
>>66839042
you know what to do.

Just remember to cut off the hands and feet, burn them to be safest, and smash the teeth
>>
>>66840307
What do you write essays on?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.