[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
wouldn't Mud slims vote conservative if we brought them in?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: 'Moderate' side.jpg (64 KB, 624x663) Image search: [Google]
'Moderate' side.jpg
64 KB, 624x663
wouldn't Mud slims vote conservative if we brought them in?
>>
File: Muz Waifu.png (92 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
Muz Waifu.png
92 KB, 275x183
>>66836073
I need to buy a Bible and Quran.
So when the Muslims come, I can get a qt3.14 and lynch liberals and niggers who break Sharia law.
Why doesn't the KKK convert to Islam?
It is most likely the white races best hope, and the liberals won't criticize because....
>muh Islamophobia
>>
>>66836073
They vote democrat because they recognize that they are more likely to weaken the US, and less likely to bomb their cousin Hamir.
>>
>>66837695
Right, this actually makes a lot of sense. In the end their goal is to defeat western civilization.
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 736x414) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 736x414
Make no mistake, Muslims share the same parasitic mentality as the American nigger.
>>
>>66837322
HAHA this is hilarious, I wish they would because it would be amazing to see the cognitive dissonance of liberals.
>>
>>66836073
They'll vote lib because they want special treatment and more immigration of their families.
>>
>>66837322
allahu ackbar my white friend
>>
File: real_life_alberto.jpg (7 KB, 206x245) Image search: [Google]
real_life_alberto.jpg
7 KB, 206x245
>>66840341
allahu ackbar, t.alberto barbosa
>>
Only if they promise more patronage, which they won't.
>>
>>66836073
Pros:
More conservative votes
Cons:
Muslims
>>
File: Amena7.png (513 KB, 537x535) Image search: [Google]
Amena7.png
513 KB, 537x535
>>66837322
>waifus for ants

Haram 2bh
>>
>>66841099
They don't vote conservative unfortunately. They have a lower voter turnout rate and something like 98% of Muslims that did vote, voted for Obongo.

They're like Mexicans in that regard, they don't like gay shit, they're religious and hate nigs but they still vote left because of gibs and immigration.
>>
>>66836073
>>66841099
Why would they vote conservative? They'd naturally vote for the party that will allow them to advance the country towards sharia.
>>
>>66842075
What? You're telling me they would vote for the party that wants to change the constitution whenever its convenient so they can take all the advantages possible?
>>
No because they know we'd stop bringing them in.
>>
>>66836073
>Trump converts to Islam, like Constantine to Christianity
>His followers convert with him
>Invade Syria to overthrow secular Assad
>Muslim men have to fight while women and children are token in
>Anyone who breaks Sharia law is beheaded at the halftime of every football game
>Mostly liberals, niggers, and spics
>>
>>66836073
>Obey husband
>Bad thing

No wonder the white race is dying.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.