[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mexican ILLEGALS CONQUERING THE USA ONE FETUS AT A TIME
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (12 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
12 KB, 224x225
They have completely conquered eighty percent of Los Angeles. It literally looks like to juana here. Is there any stopping latina fertility?
>>
>>66835171
nice thumbnail fag
>>
No. This is the future for whites.
>>
>>66835411
I meant to say Ti Juana
>>
>>66835171
no it doesn't
>>
>>66835171
Don't worry, our government is working to incorporate Mexico into about 30 more states. They have a wall on their south borders too.
>>
I very much want to move to LA for the perfect weather, but can't stand latino culture, particularly 2nd and 3rd generation, where they start acting like niggers. Have they really taken over the city?
>>
>>66835171
I bet that there will be some serious secession movements taking place within the next 20 years. The Mexicans will want their states to join Mexico, or even worse, for Mexico to join the USA.
>>
>>66835171

the answer is to breed with them, alot.

They all prefer white dick, fuck them, red pill them, give them 1/2 white kids, and leave.

I'm not saying marry them, marry a white woman and raise white kicks, but the only way to win now is to breed them out.
>>
>he doesnt realize latinas get wet for the white dick
>he doesnt realize latinas have the highest inter-racial marriages
>>
>>66836220
Dumb idea. The average Mexican has an IQ of 85. Breeding with them will just merge whites with Mestizos giving us a lower IQ.
>>
>>66836035
If you can't afford to live on the Westside where all the white people are hiding out, do not come to LA. The rest of the city is almost one hundred percent Latino, and I mean the poorest, shortest, low iq, Indian looking ones. They are like three feet tall and weigh 400 pounds. Whites who are redpilled here call them oompa loompas
>>
File: 1457230944135.jpg (122 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1457230944135.jpg
122 KB, 800x600
>>66835171
Congratulations! You now know how Native Americans feel about (YOU)!
Litter on the street in celebration!
>>
>>66836531
Those are the ones who have more indigenous DNA. The Mestizos are the ones with a lighter complexion. They have more Spanish in them.
>>
>>66835171
You guys are dumb. Any well educated Hispanic will probably marry a white woman. Even if she's chubby.
>>
>>66835171
Well educated Hispanics are having kids later in life
>>
Most Hispanics hate on illegals because they expect free shit. Back when cheap labor was needed, they earned their citizenship by hard work; but now this new generation of mexishits just what that NEET life.
>>
>>66835171
More Latina pussy for me :^)

Thanks for sending us your women Tacos.
>>
>>66837661
Stick your schlong in a brown oompa loompas lol
>>
Is there lots of crime in LA?
>>
>>66838685
Not really they are too dumb to commit crime
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.