[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm really, really scared /pol/. Is Trump going to be stumped?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: dbdssu[1].png (80 KB, 871x810) Image search: [Google]
dbdssu[1].png
80 KB, 871x810
I'm really, really scared /pol/.

Is Trump going to be stumped?
>>
>National polls
>General election polling during the primary

Yeah, okay.
>>
Trump is against 3 candidates, no need to worry when he faces off against shillary himself.
>>
>>66834513
His demografic can't even read -> lots to worry imho
>>
>>66834125
Everyone on here is in denial about this. I love Trump, but his General election polls are getting so bad that they can't be dismissed as irrelevant even this far out.

It's my biggest fear. I think Trump will win the Nom and then get trounced in the general. The marxists control nearly 100% of our media now. It's nearly impossible to fight against that, even with meme magic.
>>
>>66834729

>demografic
>>
>>66834125
There's a reason the Republican party leaders are in a panic about Trump. They're certain he will lose to Hillary, and will almost certain cause the Senate to be lost.

If you think they're wrong, then you better have a damn good reason why you're supposedly so much smarter than they are. This is a blood sport to them -- they care about only one thing: winning, and they honestly believe that taking down Drumpf is their best shot at it.

>>66834893
> I think Trump will win the Nom and then get trounced in the general.

The betting markets also believe this strongly. If you bet £1 on Hillary and she wins, you'll get £1.50 (including your original £1 back). If you bet £1 on Drumpf and he wins, you'll get £4.33.

If the betting markets agree, and the Republican leaders agree, and the polls agree, I'm sure not going to argue with all that.
>>
>>66834125

>> Is Trump going to be stumped?

Who cares? He doesn't belie any of the things he says, and he's not going to do any of the things he promised. Why won't he release the audio of his conversation with the New York Times?
>>
>>66834125

I want him to win too but... anon you have no idea how hard the lefty media is going to go after him. They'll portray it as the most heroic thing you could ever do to keep him out of office. They'll compare him to Hitler constantly.

To the majority of whites, "racism" is still the scariest word in the world. And then you have almost all the spics and nigs against you..

The only hope for the west is that there is a mass awakening among whites and we realize that we're on the road to being genocided.
>>
>>66834729
>demografic
Fuck, Germans are stupid. And they like when their women are raped by migrants..
>>
>>66834125
No need to worry unless Hillary maintains over 50%
>>
Of course, nothing but delusional /pol/tards think otherwise
>>
hey did anybody else notice how OP has the little britian flag asking questions about american questions

>don't you have a queen to appease little britian?
>>
If Trump gets the nomination, he's pretty much gonna start doing donation drives, and possibly getting his friends to help him out. He'll start running anti-Hillary adds non stop, digging all the dirt out on her.

Still though, the niggers are going to be the hard ones to sway. They absolutely love Hillary to death, because they see her husband as a honorary African American.
>>
>>66838166
He's right though, Trump losing ground like this is a big concern.
Rationally, he'll win debates with her, but it seems like calling someone a NAZI is still enough to swing people away in the general lection
>>
>>66834729

Learn to spell "demographics" before you bitch at us Adolf bin al Braunau
>>
>>66834125
Honestly, I don't give a shit if he wins or not. If she wins, that Russell guy is definitely from the future. Despite the shitstorm of her winning, I will still enjoy him fucking with her hard.
>>
I don't even care about white genocide. I will die naturally, I don't plan on reproducing and if I do it will be with my white partner at the time. Let me know when they start shoveling white people into ovens
>>
Trump has not even started going after Hillary. Jeb was at 50% before Trump started dismantling him, and he was just a goofy guy with a bastard brother, a nazi grandfather, and whose father helped orchestrate the Kennedy assassination. She has more dirt her than any candidate in a long time.

People will tune in to watch the debates. He'll attack her and he won't be as weak as Sanders about it
>>
>>66838435
He hasn't gone toe to toe with her. Remember, Reagan was losing to Carter at first. But Reagan crushed Carter so badly at the debates Reagan went on to win. All Trump has to do is just throw all that fucking dirt she has in front of her. Benghazi, Clinton Cash, her being the worst Secretary of State in a long fucking time, her being behind Gaddafi being ousted, and of course showing her being treated as a massive joke by every single world leader.

Still, its getting the blacks on his side in the end that Trump needs. If he can somehow get 20% of the Black vote, he can beat Clinton. Then again, blacks are FIERCELY loyal to Hillary. You ask them why they like her, they'll just talk about how great Bill was and how nice she is. Blacks don't care about her corruption, all they care about is getting more gimedats
>>
File: 1401221805661.jpg (366 KB, 1536x1024) Image search: [Google]
1401221805661.jpg
366 KB, 1536x1024
>>66838166
I'm scared shitless for you cunts though that Trump isn't going to win. He's based as fuck from what I can see over here, reminds me of our pic related.
>>
>>66834125
8 million republicans are voting in the primaries compraed to 5.5 million democrats.

they're fucked.
>>
>>66837245
>If the betting markets agree, and the Republican leaders agree, and the polls agree, I'm sure not going to argue with all that.
'
What they aren't taking into account is the power of an energized base, which trump has managed to do to an extent not seen in 50 years. Time will tell.

The real victory here is that Trump has heralded a new right, and after this election the GOP isn't gonna ignore that.
>>
>>66834125
Hillary was winning easily against that commie Sanders. Trump opened his mouth ONCE and suddenly woops Sanders is competing with Hillary and might even take the nomination.

You really think he's going to lose someone like Hillary? Really? I mean there is delusional and then there is that.
>>
>general election polling 9 months out
>>
>>66834125
Don't worry, OP. She'll be indicted soon. Plus, if she gets elected, you can move to Germany and take part in the impending race war.
>>
>>66840554
Trump might fuck up before the election, or he'll tear into her. Or she'll win. Either way, it's been a fun year on /pol/.
>>
>>66842260
Let's just keep caucusing when he comes to your state. Trump University was a big scandal for him, and it'll take a while to catch up, it's a major setback. Probably the biggest one so far. He needs to start being more aggressive, he's losing his edge factor.
>>
File: 1455414187789.png (62 KB, 184x189) Image search: [Google]
1455414187789.png
62 KB, 184x189
>>66834125
General election polls don't mean anything yet.

wait until the nominees are chosen.
>>
>>66834893
the meme magic won't fail, it can't fail. have faith anon.
>>
>>66834125
The only thing that matters is the Electoral College.
>>
File: 1456960103639-3.jpg (255 KB, 724x844) Image search: [Google]
1456960103639-3.jpg
255 KB, 724x844
>>66837245
wew
>>66841991
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.