[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you guys think of funnyjunk?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: download.jpg (4 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4 KB, 225x225
>>
Its really relevant and keeps me up to date on the things that matter.
>>
>>66834058
The site was actually funny when i was a kid but now when i look at it, its basically SJW humor
>>
A hive of social rejects reposting shit from other sites...Fucking copy cats....
>>
>>66834058
I only ever end up on that site when I'm vaguely searching on google for an image.
>>
I never heard of this nor do I want to.
>>
>>66834058
thanks doc
>>
>>66834058
Shit interface. Endless reposts and le thumbs. Do not thumb and do not post any content there. Use it for your dumb comedy needs when needed. Some of that shit is funny and I wouldn't find it elsewhere. Doesn't make it any less cancerous.
>>
>>66836666
>>66834489
>>66834657

It's like /pol/ is tsundere for FunnyJunk.

I've seen a lot of Redpilled people on FJ, including Trump supporters.
>>
>>66834058
FunnyJunk is redpilled as fuck.
>>
>>66834058
its full of faggots who like traps
>>
>>66834058
i heard kim jung un owns the site.
>>
Kinda funny sometimes, but too many reposts.
Not to many sjws, just a few general faggots.
Anon comments allowed, but still has upvotes.

good enough/10
>>
I'll take it over leddit any day

but if you post this there I'll hunt you down
>>
>>66834058
well to be fair its better then imgur
and reddit both are full of authoritarians who'll shadow ban you if they want with out ever telling you.
only found out due to a bug when i reply to people and that they didn't show up to the public.
>>
File: funnyjunk.png (253 KB, 780x336) Image search: [Google]
funnyjunk.png
253 KB, 780x336
>>66834058
Browsed the old site when I was a kid. Haven't visited it since because it appears to have turned into something like reddit, but even worse
>>
>>66838992
too late he already did.
guy didn't even wait for thread to 404.
>>
>>66834058

was absolutely terrible since i last been there. it's essentially /r/funny or 9gag.
>>
>>66834058
fj is where 9fags go to be hardcore and edgy

or is the other way around
>>
http://funnyjunk.com/user/crixuz

Easily the biggest faggot on the site
>>
>>66838097
so it's /b/?
>>
http://funnyjunk.com/channel/4chan/Pol+hates+funnyjunk/YLhhLLY/
>>
>>66839851
just about but better then other places because it bans people although you need adblock.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.