[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you could ask bernie one question what would it be? best
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: bernie-sanders.jpg (176 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
bernie-sanders.jpg
176 KB, 1920x1080
If you could ask bernie one question what would it be?

best question will actually be asked to bernie sanders.
>>
>>66833509
reminder this is for tv
>>
>>66833509
Why doesn't America have Instant-runoff voting?

Bonus points: mention that it is the only legitimate form of voting.
>>
Do you support 90% taxes on the rich including yourself?
>>
Will you renounce communism?
>>
>>66833509
how do you want to run the biggest superpower in the world having never worked a day in your life?
>>
>>66833509
Stalin or Trotsky?
>>
>>66833509
Why do you hate white people?
>>
>>66833572
Please OP, ask about Instant-runoff voting. It's really sad that most Americans don't even know what it is.
>>
>>66834246
This!
>>
>>66834246

WTF nigeria?
you gotta have a story to be told here chap
>>
>>66833509
Did hitler do anything wrong?
>>
>>66833509
What is 16% on a dollar and 26% on a 40 hour work week?
>>
I demand that the question be stated on national television as.. "The Hacker Known as 4Chan has a question for mister Sanders...."
>>
>>66836460
This
>>
Why did you write about women fantasizing about rape?
>>
File: 1457153428847.jpg (29 KB, 480x359) Image search: [Google]
1457153428847.jpg
29 KB, 480x359
How have you been a politician half your life and still have no fucking idea how basic supply and demand or marketing works?

https://www.bostonglobe.com/opinion/2015/05/30/bernie-sanders-deodorant-comment-ignores-realities-economic-growth/2OfPVj77EsJlZiPSeH1kQN/story.html
>>
I would ask him why now. Mr. Sanders you have been in political office nearly your entire adult life. You have always been an activist, but why now this run for president? What made you feel you had to throw your hat in the ring? At your age especially.
You are motivated that's for sure.
I am a conservative republican who believes in Ted Cruz and I will vote for him.
However, I have respect for Mr. Sanders because I believe he believes in what he says. That is called merit.
The hacker 4chan is an inquiring mind.
>>
If you hate white people so much then why don't you kill yourself since you are white?
>>
>>66833509
7 months ago you surrendered your microphone to two unruly black lives matter protesters. You can clearly be seen folding your hands and gazing at the ground. How did it feel? How did it feel when black voters voted for Hillary over you by a large margin after you advocated for them so much? You endured this yet again in Mississippi. How does it feel, for those of us that have never felt it, to be blacked so hard?
>>
>>66834458
People who focus on electoral procedure are cancer and need to be gassed.
>>
>>66833509
How much nuffin can a dindu do if a dindu dindu nuffin?
>>
>>66833509
how do we solve the jewish problem
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.