[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Martin Shkreli
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: chessmaster.jpg (19 KB, 530x298) Image search: [Google]
chessmaster.jpg
19 KB, 530x298
Redpill me on him please
>>
>>66832298
Martin Shekel

Looks jewish, therefore evil
>>
He did what any capitalist would do: raise the price of a product to make extra profit.
>>
>>66832367

He is an Albanian Muslim. Some kosovo-Albanians on my FB were "proud" of him when he made headlines.
>>
He just guts companies he aquires, nothing special.
Obviously desperate for attention
>>
>>66832298
He does what a lot of pharma companies do, but he publicised it and tried to make himself famous by buying that wu tang album and then bragging about it, then ended up getting dragged through the media by his feet, his smart but was clearly that weirdo guy in school and now he's trying to compensate
>>
>>66832298
He's a good guy who spends more money doing research than most other pharma companies out there. The drug he raised the price on was to treat a parasite that affects only a few thousand people. Raising the price allowed him to be able to afford to pour more research into creating a better drug.

Explanation of price increase and how the drug works and why that matters: 18 mins
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXVQOZDKlRE&ab_channel=EverettPope

He's a good guy who cares about creating better medicine who's been slandered in the media for exposing what big pharma does to other drugs at much higher rates
>>
He's a capitalist. In fact, he enhanced the system by allowing competing companies to make an alternative to his overpriced drug. He enhanced the free market.
>>
>>66832298
And by the way, he gives away most of the drug for free. If you need the drug and you can't get it, you can contact him and they'll rush deliver it to you for free. He also hosts a live stream most days to answer questions
>>
>>66832298
he is an autism litmus test

the more you care about him

the more autistic you are

/thread
>>
>>66832552
Albanian Catholic
>>
>>66834546
this
>>
>>66833110
>this post

My keks
>>
>>66832298
Looks pretty Jewish, and acts on it
>>
>>66833110
This. I was in the stream when he talked about it. His drug is used only once, his competitors are trying to create the same drugs as he is yet just one pill can cost hundreds of thousands of dollars for reoccurring illness per year.

He's funding the extra money made from raised medication prices for research.
>>
>>66834881
>this post
faggot that is ignorant on the situation.. go be an hero
>>
File: image.png (534 KB, 621x557) Image search: [Google]
image.png
534 KB, 621x557
>>66834346
> /thread'ing your own post

I don't think that's how it works around here
>>
>>66832367

SPECIFIED
>>
File: pharma.png (131 KB, 700x852) Image search: [Google]
pharma.png
131 KB, 700x852
>>66832298
>>
>>66832298
modern day peewee herman...
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxHXjQR9a9A
p alpha 3bh
>>
>Create drug for rare disease that THOUSANDS of people total have
>Raises prices because the people's insurance will foot the bill
>Completely and utterly unprofitable otherwise
He's a scapegoat for big pharma.
>>
>>66832298
He's a pretty good guy, he raised the price to not go completely bankrupt and so he can afford to spend more on research.
Anyone with insurance pays full price, compared to other healthcare costs it's not that much. Anyone that can't afford it gets it 100% free.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.