[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Keith Olbermann moving out of Trump's Building
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: efe.png (483 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
efe.png
483 KB, 640x480
You all remember Keith Olbermann right? You know that cuck from MSNBC who hated the GOP and the Right so damn much that he once told George W. Bush to shut the hell up on national TV? Well apparently he's moving out of one of Trump's high end condo buildings because, in his own words " "I can’t hear, or see, or say that name any longer without spitting. Frankly, I’m running out of Trump spit."

So yeah, he's giving up what must be a pretty nice place just because he's triggered by Trump.

http://archive.is/VLVjb

Its weird. Somehow I really want him back, just so someone with opposing view points can just lay into him
>>
GOODBYE JEW!
>>
>>66830223

He needs all the spit he can get to lube his throat up for the BBC
>>
Keith Olbermann is a crazy person
>>
>>66830324
Actually he's Unitarian, which is ten times worse. Also this

http://archive.is/XFmd1

HAHAHAHAHA Deadspin and Olbermann sure showed those wacky Trump supporters amirite?
>>
I hate Trump's building designs. It's so gaudy. There are much nicer, more tasteful buildings.
>>
>>66830223

This guy can't even drive, like most liberals he has a lot of mental problems.
>>
>>66830223
Who??
>>
>>66832340
He grew up in a Unitarian household. He was basically brainwashed since birth to be a mentally challenged liberal.
>>
>>66830223
this guy is such a whiny bitch

jealous he fugged Katy Tur tho
>>
>OMG I HATE TRUMP SO MUCH HE'S TERRIBLE RACIST BIGOT OARGJAOGRIEOAGJR
>I'M ONLY MOVING OUT AFTER SEEING TRUMP DO THIS FOR 10 MONTHS CAUSE IF HE STOPPED AT 9 MONTHS IT WOULDN'T BE THAT BAD
>>
Why does he keep getting fired from liberal networks?
>>
>>66834228
Because he's a whiny, self absorbed narcissist. Literally no one at MSNBC or ESPN liked him at all. He was basically an all around dickhead to everyone. Only reason MSNBC kept him around was because he made Rachel Maddow happen.
>>
>>66831068

>BODYSLAM!

He's the one running away! Damn libs, and any action they make is somehow a "win"
>>
>>66834597
Its funny, both he and Scarborough got busted for donating to people who were running for office: Olby did Democrats and Joe did the GOP. And yet Olby was the one that got fired for it while Joe just got suspended for a few days.

Personally I think MSNBC was looking for an excuse to get rid of him, and this was the perfect opportunity.
>>
>>66834664
Its Gawker, they're desperately trying to stay "hip and bad ass" all while the Hulkster is body slamming their asses in court.
>>
>>66835017
>>66834228
Forgot to add:

Then he got hired to be on Al Gore's old network Current TV, but he ended up getting fired from that job because, again, he was a massive dickhead to everyone working there.

Finally he went back to ESPN to do a late show of sorts. He got fired from that one after only a year because

1. Nobody fucking watched his show

and

2. He was reportedly an asshole to everyone on set.

So yeah all of Olbermann's problems are his own doing. He's never going to be on TV again, because no one wants to deal with his bullshit.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.