[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
America's Top Muslim Arab City Votes TRUMP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6
File: r[1].jpg (26 KB, 644x416) Image search: [Google]
r[1].jpg
26 KB, 644x416
>there were also some interesting results from the city of Dearborn, the "Arab capital of North America," with about 41 percent of the city claiming Arab ancestry.
>Dearborn houses the Arab American National Museum and several large mosques — unlike the Chaldean Christian Arab community in nearby Sterling Heights, "the Dearborn community is overwhelmingly Muslim"

>Dearborn Republicans voted for Donald Trump, the candidate pledging to close U.S. borders to Muslims, 39 percent to 30 percent for nearest competitor John Kasich.

http://theweek.com/speedreads/611497/dearborn-arabamerican-city-just-voted-donald-trump-jewish-candidate-bernie-sanders

Trump will be the next President. Even Muslims support him.
>>
CAN'T
>>
STUMP
>>
>>66830212
Maybe not all..is true after all
>>
>>66830212
jesus christ what's happening
>>
>>66832081
I imagine even they don't want more muslims.
>>
Dearborn is filled with Chaldeans
>>
Because "Arab ancestry" has nothing to do with the faith of Islam. It just means arabs are more LIKELY to be muslims.

HOWEVER. If they're sane and have been living with FREEDOM for a while, they understand how fucking wrong their goatfucker past was and denounced it.

"1st World" arabs actually don't want real full blown ghetto iraq GUNNA BOMB U muslims coming over. It ruins their image when they act up, and they like white people.

SOLUTION: Offer amnesty to any arab who WILLINGLY DENOUNCES ALLAH ON ENTRY. They have to burn a Qaran.
>>
>>66830212
Hmmm.. I know there are a lot of Muslims in Dearborn but was unaware they were now the majority. I've also never heard of any jihadi activity or residents leaving to join ISIS or rapes or anything of the sort either.

The reason the Muslims came there in the first place was because of the large Arab population and culture. But the Arabs were Christians. My guess is they might also be relatives. Cousins who happen to be Muslims instead of Chaldeans. And they probably came from Iraq meaning they are probably Shia for the most part.
>>
>>66830212

If I woke up tomorrow and there was a big crater in place of Dearborn, I'd be so happy.
>>
>>66830212
/pol/, real talk. Why is Chaldean girls cute?
>>
File: merchant.png (597 KB, 849x900) Image search: [Google]
merchant.png
597 KB, 849x900
>>66830212
It's literally because Trump has said he would be neutral on the Israel-Palestine conflict. Those arabs hate jews mang
>>
>>66830212
He's a non-interventionist. No surprise that Muslims want a guy in the White House who won't blow them up
>>
>>66830212
>wants to get rid of all the bad elements of an ethnic group
>those ethnic groups are tired of being stereotyped based on shitheads
>wonder why they want to improve their community instead of glorifying degeneracy the way liberals do
>>
>>66832808
fuck i'm ready to burn a Quran and put the fire out by pissing on it afterwards if that gets me amnesty out of this hell hole called "the muslim world"
>>
>>66830212
>Chaldean Christian Arab
>Arab

Choose one.

Retards think that everyone from ME are arabs
>>
>>66832879
the reason is because they started their typical sharia law signs and behead those who insult islam and we burnt down two of their mosques. now everything is peachy keen
>>
>>66833657
>Retards think that everyone from ME are arabs
after arab invasion, they are
>>
>>66833738
Wait what, when did that happen
>>
>>66833439
I feel bad for you guys in indonesia.

You have no business being muzzies. Saudi Arabia isn't your peoples culture. You cuz's should be buddhists and neat little guys like china/japan/korea and gang.
>>
>>66834022
A while ago.
>>
>>66833657
everyone from the middle east is arab, even the christians
>>
No. The white people that have to live around them vote Trump.

Just like the white people that live around niggers in the south vote Trump.

Just like the counties on the Mexican border vote Trump.

Once you have to experience diversity, you're not so sympathetic.
>>
>>66830212
>41% arab
>probably half of that is redpilled Christian arabs
>probably entire rest of the city knows all about mudslimes
>suprised
>>
>>66835130
this guy gets it.
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 354x438) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 354x438
>>66832251
Pretty much this, westernised, semi-secular Muslims and Arabs have no desire to have Hazim and his four wives and 15 children move in next door to them and turning their neighbourhood into a Chinatown style ethnic ghetto, in Australia second generation Lebanese hate fresh off the boat Lebs
>>
File: 1457462970371.jpg (50 KB, 447x717) Image search: [Google]
1457462970371.jpg
50 KB, 447x717
More likely it's the other residents that voted for him. In the UK election the region with the highest support for UKIP was the east middlelands. Leicesterstan berminghamabad etc. Seems that every time a election happens the areas with high migrant populations vote alt right whilst sheltered faggots vote for more migrants because it's a easy way to feel good about themselves without having to suffer the consequences.

Former refugees yes fag here. Only just got red pilled fast enough to vote UKIP.
>>
File: Hairman.jpg (72 KB, 1225x825) Image search: [Google]
Hairman.jpg
72 KB, 1225x825
>>66830212
>Be actual Muslim
>Get to America EZ
>Don't want other Muslims coming in and Paki-ing up the joint
>CONSTRUCT A WALL
>>
>>66835803
Saved
>>
Muslims aren't voting in Republican primaries, you fucking idiot.
>>
File: hottea.jpg (572 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
hottea.jpg
572 KB, 1080x1080
>people who live near them vote to get them out
Seems about right.
>>
>>66833657
Did you know that Lebanese Christians and Lebanese Muslims are almost genetically alike? Non-Muslim minorities in the Middle East, like the Chaldeans, aren't too genetically different than their Muslim neighbors. Even speaking Arabic as your first language makes you an Arab, even if you don't have the genetics.
>>
>>66830967
THE
>>
>>66833211
Because they're the indigenous people of Mesopotamia and Christian.
>>
>>66839213

JEWS
>>
>>66833264
>Those arabs hate jews mang
They also voted for Sanders over Hillary
>>
>>66830212
Arab = / = Muzzies.
>>
>>66837889
Lebanese are Phoenician, not Arab. Likewise, North Africans are Copts and Berbers, not Arabs.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.