[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ without resorting to moral values derived from religion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 4
File: 1455314788911.jpg (29 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1455314788911.jpg
29 KB, 600x450
/pol/ without resorting to moral values derived from religion how do we prove that homosexuality is wrong and unnatural?
>>
>>66828119
It's unnatural because it's caused by a chemical imbalance.

It's not inherently wrong, but waving dildos around in gay pride parades is very wrong because it is just looking for attention.
>>
>>66828119
Its am abstract thing so you can't do anything. Just gas them all senpai
>>
>>66828119
There is a positive relationship between homosexuality, mental illness, and self harming behaviors. To an even greater degree can be be said about "transgender" stuff. The rates of substance abuse, unprotected sex, various kinds of assaults, along with class stuff like bi-polar disorder, among other mental disorders, pop-up in the homosexual community at a higher rate and are much more severe with homosexuals.
>>
>>66828287
>>66828318
Do we have any evidence to support it coming from a chemical imbalance?

Okay, maybe not prove, but formulate an argument as to why it's wrong without resorting to scripture.
>>
>>66828119
I just facefucked a chick. It was natural and right. Ipso facto faggotry is unnatural and wrong. Case closed. res ipsa loquitor
>>
>>66828119
The most blatant argument is sperm and eggs. Sex is not suppose to be used as a drug. It is meant for reproduction. The human race in this current generation has lost this train of thought. Kids are growing up with sex in everything they look at. It's lost it's fundamental core somewhere along the line. I don't want to bring religion into this, but the lack of religion feels like one of the reasons sex has become such a phenomena amongst the public. Sex has lost it's value, and this has caused the increase in homosexuality. Not only has it become socially acceptable, but gay couples are even allowed to foster children now. In short, they still have sex, and in a way still reproduce.

Homosexuality is a virus, and we have no cure. Until we bring the act of sex back to an act of reproduction and not a form of entertainment, I believe we are just going to have to sit back and enjoy the ride..
>>
>>66828119
Because all biological beings put penis>>>>>vagina and procreate. If they were all fags species wouldve died off along time ago.
>>
>>66828119
Homosexuality is a genetic mutation and is not natural. If it was natural, then life would not even exist because organisms would not breed with the opposite sex and thus the species would die out.

It is wrong because it is unnatural and weird. It's not supposed to happen, therefore it is wrong.
>>
>>66828994
So it goes against biological nature. Spread of disease, drug abuse and self harm are highly prevalent in the gay community. As well as mental illness like bipolar disorder and depression.

These are all facts, but how can they be used to show that's it's wrong? It's it impossible without resorting to moral values?
>>
>>66829129
Do we have any evidence to support it being a genetic mutation?
>>
>>66829397
It's a tough subject, that many people have tried to tackle. Illness and disease in gay communities is so prevalent it can not be denied, like you have said. The problem with presenting facts like that is the general public thinks of it as us targeting them unjustly. Which is by far not the truth at all.

If you could find scientific papers or government listed information to spread that could be a start. The goal should not be immediate eradication, but rather education in hopes of chronic toxicity build up. By educating people on the matter you can create a wave, that carries momentum.

That wave is the 2nd issue though. If you go out and educate people, that is not enough. You have to put in continuous effort, or the wave will not make it to shore.

I'm just rambling on though, and feel like i'm not contributing to your topic though. So I apologize for that.
>>
There's homosexuality in nature, therefore homosexuality is natural.
>>
>>66828119
Much higher rates of STD transmission

Other health problems such as bleeding and the destruction of rectal tissue
>>
>>66830277
That's a naturalistic fallacy. Just because it happens in nature doesn't make it right or natural. It goes against biological nature.

>>66830229
No you are doing fine anon. Do you have any idea where I can find information like that?
>>
>>66828504
There are physical differences in the brain when it comes to gay people.

http://science.sciencemag.org/content/253/5023/1034

Basically their brain is more similar to a woman than a heterosexual man.
>>
>>66830930
Do they know what causes the difference? I'm worried that gays and transgenders can use this to say look we are born this way.
>>
>>66831426
They actually are born that way. Even as a very young child, these differences are quite apparent.

People don't know what causes homosexuality, but there's a decent hypothesis. The hypothesis is it's something genetically coded into us to help prevent overpopulation.
>>
>>66828465
Correlation isn't causation. Also societal rejection is a huge factor.
>>
>>66828119
fuck man in ass does not make baby, only girl in vagina
>>
>>66829124
But the species isn't 100% homosexual, and there has never been a case where huge population growth was necessary.
>>
>>66831644
But what could possibly cause the genetic coding to 'trigger'? How would it be possible to know oh, the world's overpopulated, initiate fag mode. That hypothesis just doesn't make sense.

Or perhaps I just went full retard but I'll leave it to you to clear this up.
>>
>>66829129
Red hair is caused by a mutation as well. Does that make it wrong?
>>
>>66831986
It might be a recessive thing, where every 3-4 generations there's a higher and higher likelihood to happen.

This is purely hypothetical, but it makes more sense then other theories.

Kind of like how they think there's genetic factors when it comes to type 1 diabetes, but they can't prove it.
>>
What's wrong with gays
No seriously what have they done wrong?
>>
>>66831736
Correlation isn't causation.

What did you mean by this?
>>
>>66831986
It could be latent in all humans where a small percentage chance is "gay", but when you start to overpopulate, culling a few percent is extremely effective.
>>
>>66831426
Actually the "born this way" thing is good imo
Kind of dispells the whole "gender is a social construct" thing if there is an observable brain abnormality that causes men to dress like women
>>
>>66830477
Male male couples don't have anal sex that often. It's not that common, nor is it a necessary part of homosexuality.
Negative consequences of anal sex occur in females who are anally penetrated by males as well.
>>
>>66830696
Have you tried google scholar? If you are a university student you should also have free access to any peer reviewed papers for free more than likely.

As I just said though, try google scholar. There is a large library of free to access public scientific papers and journals online. Just use simple search terms like homosexuality, or homosexual related diseases. Just remember even if a paper is peer reviewed, you should do a background check on the authors, to avoid bias information. That will be the major struggle in finding valid data I feel. Especially if you are getting information from papers based from the 70s-2000. Newer research also has it's flaws though.

What a corrupt education system we live in...
>>
>>66828119
The entire concept of 'wrong' is based on morals
>>
>>66828119
>Disease
>Same sex cant reproduce
>>
>>66832211
I still don't understand where this genetic coding would come from. Over population hasn't been an issue for most of the time humans have lived. It would need to be a recent implementation would it not? I still don't see how anything could cause it to happen either it would have to be random since genetics and the process that guides then is not self aware. Right?
>>
>>66832691
No I have not but I will. Thank you anon, you are a pretty based leaf.
>>
>>66828119
Because our whole purpose as organisms is to pass on our DNA. Every single organism has that same goal. Even a virus which isn't even considered to be living.

The ONLY way to pass on your DNA is having a child with a member of the opposite sex. Gay people can't have kids hence they are going against nature, evolution, their biological reason to exist.
>>
>>66832585
They don't have anal sex often because it's impractical and unnatural, after going through all the dating and the trouble of aligning their personal lives and emotions, it's like a cold reminder that being gay doesn't have that satisfying "cum balls deep" mutually-enjoyable sexual unison at the end of the gay rainbow. They want that perfect moment that only really happens when you fuck a bitch right in the pussy and she loves it as much as you do, and you care about each other on top of it. Gays can really care about each other sometimes, but it's always gonna be a tit for tat sexual relationship that never lines up as satisfyingly as they dreamt about when they decided to be gay.
>>
>>66833456
What happens when they pull the homosexuality happens in nature card?
>>
>>66828119
Penises were designed to go into vaginas not buttholes. What the fuck more evidence do you need retard?
>>
>>66828119
A society of faggots would die out in one generation. That's all you have to say and you win.
>>
>>66833887
What? I do think that it's wrong. People that are for gays and it being fine wouldn't find your answer satisfactory. I don't need any evidence because of my religious beliefs. I came to ask for more information and evidence as to why is wrong and unnatural.
>>
>>66833774
Animals don't think like humans. A dog humps a leg. It is not sexually attracted to legs but just wants to hump or have sex.
>>
>>66833774
My take on that subject would be to find evidence that either proves or disproves that. Perhaps find a species that it commonly is documented in? Or do surveys and find out what people think of the "It happens in nature" thought.

If you find someone who can give you information on a species you can go into further research and find out the negative impacts that homosexuality presents in that species and do a compare and contrast with our own. The problem with this, is finding the data, or creating it. A lot of the science behind this just hasn't been done yet.
>>
>>66828119
the hole penis in butt thing I guess
>>
>>66834159
>>66834245
Isn't it just a naturalistic fallacy though? Just because it happens in nature doesn't mean it's natural or right. Perhaps there is some information of homosexuality causing a negative impact on a species and that would be useful.
>>
File: image.jpg (10 KB, 300x100) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10 KB, 300x100
Fecal matter is unhealthy and contains harmful bacteria...
>>
>>66828119

>unnatural

Totally doesn't matter and never say that again. It makes you look retarded.

>wrong

It's as wrong as 'childfree' people. It can only be wrong in the sense that every productive citizen has a duty to create a family and reproduce. That should be your stance on gays, take it or leave it. There is no other rational argument.
>>
>>66828119

Atheist here (just saying such so you know this is not coming from a religious point of view) you can it's unnatural because sex is intended to make babies, first and foremost. Everything beyond that is what humans made up to justify having sex with whoever they want to regardless if they want to reproduce with them or not.

So it's only "wrong" in the biological sense. In moral sense I think it's okay/neautral. I don't think someone is immoral for being gay. I think ANYONE is immoral for abusing sex though and gays tend to frequently do this. What I mean by that is promiscuity and being overly perverted and sexual in non-sexual public situations.
>>
>>66835935
How does it make retarded?
>>
>>66834159
>>66834539

That is incorrect.

There are multiple forms of what you call "humping" in dogs.

For example, there is intercourse.

2nd, There is dominance. There may not be penetrating, but the act of mounting another, male or female is how the alpha dog shows his dominance. This is easily document by a trip to the dog park.

Then there is also the humor fact you listed, which we humans call a cry for attention.

-----------

We need to be looking at actual sexual penetration between other animal species, more focus on homosapien esque animals, such as apes. What is homosexuality between these species like? What are the negative impacts?

Just my 2 cents on the topics at hand right now.
>>
>>66831953
I was saying that if it were the "norm" then all of us wouldve died off along time ago assuming gawwd put us here. And I wouldnt say that there has "never" been a need for huge population growth, though I do understand your argument.
>>
>>66836232
What were you referring to by "that is incorrect", the natural fallacy part?
>>
>>66828119
> unnatural
I've never seen a lion ride a motorcycle, or a bear use a cellphone
Nothing about modern life is natural
Stop looking to nature as a guideline for how humans should behave or go live like an animal in a mud hut in africa
>>
>>66836109
And if someone just ignores that it is biologically wrong there is no sense in trying to argue with them correct?
>>
>>66836116

90% of the things we do are unnatural.
>>
>>66834245
Thanks mr 4chan for teaching me how to use google
>>
>>66836836
What are you even trying to say? We use a motorcycle for transportation and cell phones for communication. Both of which are a natural means to an end. We need to get somewhere, we made something to transport us. We need to communicate, we create something to allow us to. Living in a mud hut in Africa would be like living as an animal. There is contrast, we look at nature to see how we should act and sometimes to how we shouldn't act.
>>
>>66836901
Such as.
>>
>>66828119
Men have been fucking each other in the ass for thousands of years, but they didn't go marching around being proud of it. Societies less obsessed with sex direct their energy onto more practical interests.
>>
>>66828119
who the fuck are you to judge others? Grow the fuck up.
>>
>>66837342
If your argument is that our own inventive nature is natural as we are animals ourselves, then I contest that basic behavior such as homosexuality must also be natural, as it has been recorded throughout history and shows no signs of going away
>>
>>66837478
I'm not judging individuals.
>>
>>66837744
It goes against biological nature. It's not natural.
>>
>>66837342
Niggers have been living in mud huts for thousands of years, they are not representative of the natural state of humanity.
>>
>>66828119
Unnatural? Reproduction is argument enough.
>>
>>66837744
We invent things to meet an end. They have purpose, homosexuality has no purpose and serves no purpose other than pleasure. The two can hardly be compared. One has use, the other doesn't.
>>
File: 1456793389106.png (109 KB, 1600x829) Image search: [Google]
1456793389106.png
109 KB, 1600x829
>>66828119
The conservative argument against homosexuality has manifested itself largely as religious scripture. Scripture, as an argument, cannot exist in a society that is post-religious, it holds no authority in Americas hedonistic society. Any idea held up by religion will fail and the practice of doing so should be ceased immediately so viable arguments with substance can become mainstream ideology.

For thousands of years, man has meticulously sculpted civilization to reflect the best possible conditions for maintaining society. Religion, at its core, has been created as a blueprint for a successful society. One of the major aspects of religion has been marriage, the unity between man and woman. In order for a society to exist and flourish, there must be a uniform distribution of women and men. Every man must be allowed a wife and every woman must be allowed a husband. This allows a near equal opportunity for every man to create a family, which in turn, allows everyone a stake in society as well as its collective future.

Marriage must be protected not just as a religious rite but as a practice necessary to the continued existence of a prosperous society. Through this interpretation of marriage, gay marriage, as well as polygamy, must not be allowed to exist. Although, with the current degeneration of the family, none of this may matter.
>>
>>66828119
Marley Brinx
>>
>>66838004
I agree with you. What was your point in saying this?
>>
>>66828119

>>without resorting to moral values derived from religion how do we prove that homosexuality is wrong and unnatural?

Without resorting to moral values derived from religion, you can't prove that ANYTHING is wrong. You can't even validate the concepts of right, wrong, obligations, rights, etc. You have no defense left. That's why all of Western history since the Enlightenment has been one, long, uninterrupted slide to the political left.
>>
>>66838600
So what the fuck do we do?
>>
>>66828119
I see no problem with it

saged
>>
>>66838740

Perish?
>>
>>66828119
Reminder that ancient Greeks and Romans (responsible for the foundations of today's society) had homosex regularly.

Is it really a big deal anyways, as long as you're not an obnoxious turboqueer?
>>
>>66828119
Disease rates among homosexuals.
>>
Categorical imperative: if everyone were homosexual, the human race would go extinct. You could argue that there is no intrinsic moral value to human life, but by living, you are acting contrary to that valuation.

In short, by living, you are acting by the principle that humans ought to exist. If humans ought to exist, then the extinction of humanity is morally wrong. If you are homosexual, you are acting in a way that if universalized would lead to the end of humanity, and, therefore, you are contradicting your own conception of morality.
>>
>>66838949
Most of the foundations of the West regarding morals and ethics were implemented by the church.

>>66838929
We can't let that happen.
>>
>>66832585
>Male male couples don't have anal sex that often.
This is absolute bullshit. Gays are far more promiscuous than heterosexual couples and to think they're not fucking each other in the asses is just laughable. Faggots have blown out anuses and prolapsed rectums by the age of 35. If gays aren't fucking each other in the ass then why are they all riddled with HIV.
>>
>>66839112

1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

12 Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.
13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived
>>
>>66829597
Yes there is a gay gene. All genes are some form of mutation from a previous gene. That is a very paraphrased explanation.
>>
simple fact that homosexuals can't reproduce.

it's a genetic or mental abnormality that ultimately has no future.
>>
>>66828119
Read up on Natural Law.
>>
>>66832937
I'm sure there are cases in which people are just born gay. But with as much as the media encourages homosexuality and other forms of sexual deviancy, it's no surprised that there are so many kids and young adults who flock to those dangerous lifestyles.
Homosexuality, trans, etc. It's nothing but a fashion trend these days. A nation destroying fashion trend promoted by guess who.
>>
>>66839671
So it is inevitable.
>>
>>66840123
Can it be stopped?
>>
>>66828119
Anus is exit only.
>>
>>66840351
We still have time. And people are starting to wake up. But will there be enough in time to save us? I don't know. If things don't turn around within the next forty to fifty years then we're completely fucked. Possibly even less time than that.
>>
>>66832148
Red hair serves a purpose and became more prevalent through selection. Natural and unnatural. The gay gene serves no (known) purpose. In fact it's a wonder it wasn't bred out. It may serve some purpose and then mutate into what is known as the gay gene somewhere down the line during pregnancy. As to what is anyone's guess but it makes no sense for a gene as counter productive as that to continue if it didn't have a purpose.
>>
>>66838949
That's what the Jews want you to believe... Is every American Gay? Surely every Greek or Roman was not gay either.
>>
>>66839842
>homosexuals can't reproduce

Homosexuals are sterile?
>>
>>66840541
Ass holes aren't designed for having cocks in them. The sensitive skin can tear easily, which is why gays are riddled with STDs and AIDS, not to mention all the other infections and diseases their wonderful lifestyle breeds.
>Just poz me up senpai.
>>
>>66840163

I don't know. I just can't see the genie ever going back into the bottle. What sort of social or political event can you conceive of that would persuade militant lesbian feminists, menstral blood "artists," selfie/hookup-culture youth, and BLM thug activists to embrace traditional values again?

But its worse... How could you persuade the Churches of America to be actual churches again? How could you persuade the general public to desire family and children again?
>>
>>66840663
As it stands now the future looks very grim. The time to act is now but what can we do.
>>
>>66841114
That is obviously not what he meant.
>>
>>66841488

It's exactly what he said.
>>
>>66841186
Lead by example.

Convince the churches of the damage that has been done and that something must be done before it is too late.
>>
>>66841614
He was referring to couples.
>>
>>66841713

He's still wrong.
>>
>>66840911
No, they weren't. They just didn't give a fuck. Despite their homosex tendencies, both civilizations dominated the world.

I'd wager that ancient Egypt/Sumer/etc had fuccbois as well, and there wouldn't be any civilization without them.

You should be more concerned about ravenous hordes of muslim invaders desu.
>>
>>66841674

They won't even speak to each other. The American Protestant churches have split themselves in literally 30,000+ splinter factions that are like oil and water to one another.
>>
>>66841436
All we can do now is try to raise awareness. Don't go out and try to be a vigilante because then you're just playing right into their hands. Use social networking sites like Twitter to connect with others like us and spread our message.
>>
>>66841674

Also, 60-75% of the mainline Protestant churches have embraced gay marriage (among other things) and utterly rejected the Bible as a source of authority.
>>
Well logically isn't it counterproductive for a species that wishes to evolve?
>>
>>66831736
Social rejection its not a huge factor because the mental health profiles match those in countries that are very tolerant of that sort of stuff, like the Netherlands
>>
>>66841796
They can't reproduce by natural means.
>>
>>66841948
They need to understand that if they don't change they will go extinct.
>>
>>66842773

You should look up the fertility rates of homosexuals and educate yourself, anon.
>>
>>66842943
>by natural means
>>
>>66828119
>moral values derived from religion

Wow how many times have we discussed this? If you have a functioning brain and can ask yourself "how do I want to be treated by the others and what I should do for the others ", yes the Fucking Golden Rule. It is the only moral compass you would ever need.
>>
>>66843031

>penis in vagina is unnatural
>>
>>66828119

The third son is always much more likely to be gay

Homosexuality is nature's way of preventing excessive and potentially destructive competition for females
>>
>>66843265
Homosexuals don't have heterosexual Intercourse.
>>
>>66843438

Holy shit, you're retarded.
>>
I just came here hoping for shemale fapping pics.
>>
>>66843557
Nice argument.
>>
>>66832722
>moral values derived from religion

cherry picking sentences now or are we drinking?
>>
>>66828119

Homosexuality, bisexuality, transgender issues are preventable only prior to conception with nutritional supplementation. Nothing inherently wrong with it until people start pushing it on other people with a parade of dildos and propaganda. When the sperm fertilizes the egg, you get XX or XY, but biologically speaking further, the pre-optic hypothalamus development in fetal development (first 3-6 weeks of pregnancy) will determine what your sexual drive is like. The only cause of a distorted sexual drive is mineral nutritional deficiencies, as is many other diseases like cancer. That's why its much more common than today, as are gays, than compared to just 50 years ago. The genetically modified food and mineral depleted crops just literally destroyed the epigenetics of it's consumers.

The minerals would include:
Calcium
Magnesium
Phosphorus
Potassium
Sodium
Chloride
Sulfur
Cobalt
Copper
Aluminum
Arsenic
Barium
Beryllium
Boron
Bromine
Carbon
Iodine
Iron
Manganese
Selenium
Zinc
Cerium
Cesium
Chromium
Dysprosium
Erbium
Europium
Gadolinium
Gallium
Germanium
Gold
Hafnium
Holmium
Hydrogen
Lanthanum
Lithium
Lutetium
Molybdenum
Neodymium
Nickel
Niobium
Nitrogen
Oxygen
Praseodymium
Rhenium
Rubidium
Samarium
Scandium
Silica
Silver
Strontium
Tantalum
Terbium
Thulium
Tin
Titanium
Vanadium
Ytterbium
Yttrium
Zirconium

Acting like a fag is a choice, but being one is not.
>>
>>66841186
>What sort of social or political event can you conceive of that would persuade militant lesbian feminists, menstral blood "artists," selfie/hookup-culture youth, and BLM thug activists to embrace traditional values again?

Massive economic downturns tend to radicalize people. They either become militantly conservative or they become socialistic. But we've been living with liberalism now for decades. It's the norm. You can't radicalize to the norm. When shit hits the fan, people aren't going to say "check urrr privilege scum", because they did that already and look where it got them. People will say GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW.
>>
Nothing wrong with being a gay who isn't a loud obnoxious faggot.
t. gay
>>
>>66844033
So in other words it's not supposed to happen.
>>
>>66844033
>The only cause of a distorted sexual drive is mineral nutritional deficiencies, as is many other diseases like cancer. That's why its much more common than today, as are gays, than compared to just 50 years ago
Lel, nice broscience
>>
>>66828119
>/pol/ without resorting to moral values derived from religion how do we prove that homosexuality is wrong and unnatural?

Dicks don't go in asses just because they fit.
>>
>>66844033
nice proxy australia
>>
File: 4L_UjnnSitb.jpg (95 KB, 500x494) Image search: [Google]
4L_UjnnSitb.jpg
95 KB, 500x494
femboys are just too cute
>>
>>66844822
Disgusting.
>>
>>66844579

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsGfozThzb4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=gREl4sPg0Bk
>>
>>66845231
>some random hack and his totally legit accredited website
lol
>>
>>66829397
Every normative statement is based on moral values. You're asking the impossible here. If you say that I've thing is right and another wrong, you're resorting to moral values, because morality is, by definition, the demarcation between what is right and wrong.

That being said your best bet is probably the categorical imperative, which relies on logical inconsistency. To prove morality based on something other than feels, you take a moral stance, and apply it to everyone. If you can't conceive (I.e. a square circle is inconceivable. This doesn't mean you just don't agree with the way the result looks) of society existing when you extrapolate the stance to every living individual, then said action is wrong.

For example, lying is wrong because if everybody lied, truth would cease to exist, removing the counterpoint to lying, making the term meaningless.

In the same way, if everyone are a homosexual, any race would die out immediately. It wouldn't get far enough to create things like in vitro fertilization or anything.
>>
>>66828119
Just watch this: start at 2:40

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ&feature=youtu.be&t=2m40s
>>
>>66845372

I've spent more than $3000 on Wallach's products and lost over 100 pounds, cured my asthma, keratosis pilaris, IBS, constipation, shin splints, high blood pressure, plantar fasciitis, acne, dandruff, and migraines. That hack has also saved a family member of mine from lacerated liver and cancer. Nutritional knowledge is the God of the healing world. Go take your Tylenol little one, sleep tight.
>>
CATHOLIC GENERAL
>>66845794
>>
>>66846076
fuck off back to tumblr attention zir
Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.