[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can a man swear on the bible to uphold the constitution in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5
File: iu1f7brY_400x400.png (267 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
iu1f7brY_400x400.png
267 KB, 400x400
How can a man swear on the bible to uphold the constitution in front of millions of people and then proceed to use the next 8 years shitting all over it?

This man should have been impeached.
>>
>>66827551
>swear on the bible
If it was the Koran it might have mattered
>>
Wasn't there some kind of hiccup in his swearing in? I remember hearing something like that.
>>
>>66827551
>>66827852
>implying this matters

he could swear on the dictionary for all I care.
>>
How, exactly, has he shit on the constitution? Not being condescending, genuinely asking.
>>
>>66827852
of course. the nigger is a mudslime. no respect for the bible!
>>
>>66827972
Yay, he misspoke one word. Tinfoil types claim it was on purpose.
>>
>>66828073
Stone Cold is my favorite wrestler too
>>
>>66828415
shit. good catch!
i posted something about him last week and havent shut off the computer.
it is the clip from WWE when Trump is in the ring with Vince signing the contract and Stone Cold comes out. Trump pees his pants.
>>
>>66828016
Being president while black
>>
File: EItmYmi[1].png (425 KB, 1106x699) Image search: [Google]
EItmYmi[1].png
425 KB, 1106x699
>>66827551
The Constitution is written in cursive.
>>
>>66827551
muh constitution
>>
>>66829211
lmao. this can't be for real!
fucking niggers!!
>>
This thread is as retarded as accusing him for the "terrorist fist bump"
>>
But your rethoric is stupid, Obama represents /pol/ values to the fullest and you know it. You just don't like it because he is a nigger.

> Deported more people then Bush and Clinton put together
> Kept the military industrial complex running full speed, alive and well
> Balanced the budget
> Lowered the taxes
> More niggers shot by cops, with almost no cops put in jail, than Bush Sr, Clinton and Bush Jr. put together

Basically a disguised republican president.
>>
>>66829211
KEK
>>
>>66830653
UNDERRATED POST
>>
>>66830653
>>66833144
You forgot the IDs pendejo.
>>
>>66833144
>>66830653
Nigga Carlos ... did you just high five yourself ?
>>
>>66830653
>>66833144
Nigga Carlos ... did you just highfive yourself ?
>>
>>66830653
He put a band-aid over the economy and said, "good 'nuff" (which is falling apart btw) He just wanted to cover it long enough for his term to look successful.

Makes the best deals for China and Iran.

Listened to his secretary of state to kill Gaddafi and then funded a "Rebel group" 500 mill, which turned out to be a terrorist cell.

Russia is now apart of the war, putting a hair trigger on WW3.

Not to mention the full dictator mode he went with his executive orders.
>"Nice clock"
>Blacks lives do matter, just ask my racist wife
>"Plz, no more guns" *Am I doing this right, Jerry? Opps, almost forgot those eyedrops
>I'm only sad that I can't run another term

Oh and he's a muslim.
>>
>>66834860
>Oh and he's a muslim.
And born in Kenya, am I rite?
>>
>>66833144
SAMEFAG
>>
>>66827551
>swear on the bible
I know that that book has as much sway over me as a copy of the dictionary.
>>
File: 1376294269973.jpg (86 KB, 614x449) Image search: [Google]
1376294269973.jpg
86 KB, 614x449
>>66827551
>How can a man swear on the bible
easily
>>
>>66829211
>whihte eyes
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 300x164) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 300x164
>>66834860

Even if all that were true, none of those things violate the constitution.
>>
>>66828016
>What are executive orders...

They are supposed to be small thing not major policy changes.
>>
>>66827972
The Chief Justice fucked up the lines, which is why Obama gives him a weird look. They redid the oath later just to ensure it was valid. You can go back and watch the video to see it was Obama's fuckup but I suspect that fact won't be popular here even though it is 100% verifiable.
>>
>>66827551
Every 8 years everyone says the same thing, you can't see how he's truely done until another 20 years have past, and in 100 years his name will be right under Lincoln, his legacy is set for the rest of history
>>
>>66827551
Obama was the best President of our generation

Cry more fag. Hope you like 8 more years of obama 2.0 when hill dog comes to town.

First im coming for your guns then im coming in you.
>>
>>66839136
delusional UK Faggot.
>>
>>66827551
I thought he refused to swear in the bible and used another method of being sworn in?
>>
>>66828016
Modifying the clean air act to put coal companies out of business because he doesn't like them.

Executive action on guns.

Forcing people to get health insurance.

Loaning money to banks and auto companies as a ploy to enable government takeover of said companies.
>>
>>66839510
haha, faggot.
>>
>>66827852
Obama is half indonesian.
>>
File: 2 slices of pizza.jpg (3 KB, 135x90) Image search: [Google]
2 slices of pizza.jpg
3 KB, 135x90
>>66827551
>How can a man swear on the bible to uphold the constitution in front of millions of people and then proceed to use the next 8 years shitting all over it?

When the people wont hold such a person liable to his actions. Then obviously that person will do everything under the book until someone grabs that person hand and slaps it. Slaps it so hard that he realizes that he can no longer get away with it.

When the majority of the population live on ignorance and arrogance it makes it so easy to behave like this.

I know this because sometimes I loath having principles because if I didn't I could get away with being a lazy piece of shit every now and then instead of looking for ways to be productive during such downtime.
>>
>>66840166
>Modifying the clean air act to put coal companies out of business because he doesn't like them.
I don't know much about this but I'm sure it's a lot of bitching and moaning from coal companies about polluting less

>Executive action on guns.
He is enforcing laws already on the books, which is what people have been asking for

>Forcing people to get health insurance.
Rules Constitutional by the Supreme Court

>Loaning money to banks and auto companies as a ploy to enable government takeover of said companies.
As far as I know, GM and Chrysler are still private companies, paid back their loans with interest, and they just had their best years in a while.
>>
>>66841022
>>Modifying the clean air act to put coal companies out of business because he doesn't like them.
>I don't know much about this but I'm sure it's a lot of bitching and moaning from coal companies about polluting less
You'd bitch and moan too if some uppity chimp in a suit put you out of business without any input whatsoever from Congress.
>>Executive action on guns.
>He is enforcing laws already on the books, which is what people have been asking for
Nobody asked for the FBI to create a national registry.
>>Forcing people to get health insurance.
>Rules Constitutional by the Supreme Court
With liberal and lawyer bullshit about insurance not being "required" because the penalty is a tax rather than jail time.
>>Loaning money to banks and auto companies as a ploy to enable government takeover of said companies.
>As far as I know, GM and Chrysler are still private companies, paid back their loans with interest, and they just had their best years in a while.
So the government didn't take them over, ever?
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.