[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THE REAL NY REAL ESTATE MONGOL NAMED DONALD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: donaldbren.jpg (33 KB, 413x310) Image search: [Google]
donaldbren.jpg
33 KB, 413x310
DONALD BREN LADIES AND GENTLEMEN

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Bren

>Actually started from the bottom without inheriting his daddies business
>Started with an actual small loan of 10k
>Never declared bankruptcies
>Well respected
>Doesn't make money through cheating the system and fucking over hard workers
>Has a huge penis Unlike Drumpf
>Not racist, sexist, xenophobic, or Islamiphobic,

I can't wait until Drumpf declares total bankruptcy and is imprisoned for running that disgusting Drumpf "university" scam
>>
>>66824937
how is this relevant to anything faggot?

saged
>>
>>66825051

He's an example of a successful real estate business man

Drumpf is legally a conman
>>
File: Trump-Tower-2.jpg (4 MB, 2627x4599) Image search: [Google]
Trump-Tower-2.jpg
4 MB, 2627x4599
>got in early on real estate in Cali before mass immigration
>never actually built anything, just those shitty copy pasted homes
>just sat on home values as real estate prices went through the roof thanks to no border control

meh low energy billionaire
>>
>>66824937
Is he running for president?
No?
Then how is this relevant to anything

Saged
>>
>REAL ESTATE MONGOL
BUILD SHITTY WALL!
>>
just another reddit shill trying to stump the trump

nothing to see here, low energy stumping attempt
>>
File: Untitled.png (13 KB, 861x287) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
13 KB, 861x287
>>66824937
dumping this, but none of my business
>>
>>66824937
you suck at shilling
>>
>>66825447
Not the pOint boy

All i'm hearing from Trump nazi's is that "le trump is a "self made" billionaire whose success had nothing to do with the advantage of his rich father therefore he will run le US correctly"

This essentially leaves out the context to how he became rich in the first place

He received a $1,000,000 loan from his father in the 60s which would be akin to $17,000,000 in modern day and he grew on that solely from destroying businesses (declaring bankruptcies), exploiting loopholes and flaws in the system, and fucking over his employees while being disgusingly debt free
>>
>>66826043
I honestly always thought that the whole Jew thing was a meme and /pol/ just indulged in it for fun... but as I lurk here more and more I'm beginning to thing that... /pol/ is always right
>>
>>66825265
>conman
I don't think you know what that means
>>
>>66828140
This is how we all start
>>
>>66824937
Nobody cares about him.
>reaching

You have to go back.
>>
@66828216
Please read >>66826557
\

By legal definition he's a con man
>>
liberals are so retarded. =)
>>
>>66828140
Yep
>>
>>66824937
>Not racist, sexist, xenophobic, or Islamiphobic
Is that supposed to be a positive?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.