[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does this bitch even run?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 371x381) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 371x381
Why does this bitch even run?
>>
Who?
>>
Who is she?
Shes hot?
I'd rock her vote all night long.
>>
>>66824907
because of the Jewish plot to breed out whiteness and genocide us all

take the rredpilll
>>
>>66824907
Literally just female Bernie Sanders
>>
>>66824907
Who is it, redpilled me.
>>
She's supported by Noam Chomsky, Chris Hedges and Immortal Technique. Anyone who doesn't vote for her is retarded.

t. Anarcho-communist.
>>
File: ww.webm (291 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
ww.webm
291 KB, 500x500
>>66824907

to take votes away from the democrat nominee
>>
File: hilter.gif (676 KB, 213x200) Image search: [Google]
hilter.gif
676 KB, 213x200
>>66824907
>>66824907
>>66824907

>stein

>stein
>>
>>66824907
>stein
>>
would vote for/10
>>
>>66824907
TO SEND A MESSAGE
>>
>Stein
I'm guessing for the shekels.
>>
>>66824907
to cuck Bernie just enough. she is a Clinton shill
>>
Her logo looks like an orange juice label.
>>
>>66824907
If we get a good gop candidate, I will donate to her campaign for the sole purpose of having her siphon Democratic votes.
>>
>>66825169

Joe Biden go to bed

>>66825111

Chris Hedges is starting to sound like a broken record. I love the man and his work, but he's getting sloppy post-Occupy in a bad way. Notice how he's at logger heads with Chomsky, Cornel West and even Ralph Nader on the Sanders thing? His piece about Sanders was just ridiculous. All the political analysis was ripped from Ralph Nader. He added his own rhetorical posturing and typical leftist histrionics, sprinkled a few of his favorite Sheldon Wollin quotes on top. Classic Hedges of late. It's his own fault he's becoming irrelevant.
>>
>>66825107
Green party presidential candidate of 2012 & 2016.
>>
>(((STEIN)))

Bitch don't even need a prefix like 'Gold' or 'Silver', that's how you know her Jewry game on fleek
>>
>>66824907
>hippy jew

what an embarrassment to America
>>
>>66824907
To get a few thousand votes from Martha's Vineyard and the Bay Area.
>>
>>66824907
spekter alert!!!
>>
To siphon votes off of Democrats when the Democrats decide to play Republican Lite.

Gary Johnson does the same thing, but for the Republicans.
>>
>>66824907

why do you care
>>
>>66824907
Im hopeing bern fags vote for her when bernie drops out
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.