[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>the inventor of the concept of red pill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: no.jpg (19 KB, 645x485) Image search: [Google]
no.jpg
19 KB, 645x485
>the inventor of the concept of red pill
>>
>>66824587
Does this confirm gay/tranny genes or what?
>>
>>66824672
I suspect they probably had really fucked up childhoods with terrible parents or something.
>>
>>66824672

It confirms that whores will do a lot for attention. Their last dozen scripts were shelved and forgotten.
>>
File: photo_movieMatrix-quoteSpoon.jpg (30 KB, 640x470) Image search: [Google]
photo_movieMatrix-quoteSpoon.jpg
30 KB, 640x470
>there is no spoon
>still chops the dick off
>>
>>66824587
kek
but also sadness
>>
>the Wachowski Brothers are now the Wachowski Sisters
top fucking kek.TOP FUCKING KEK.
>>
>>66824587
There's only so far someone can take before saying "fuck it "
>>
File: plant6s[1].jpg (38 KB, 240x359) Image search: [Google]
plant6s[1].jpg
38 KB, 240x359
>>66824587
>concept of red pill
no?
>>
The whole "redpilled" notion that the alt-right uses is pretty damn funny by the movie's own standards.

>In which a white man is informed that society is not how he think it is by a black man and white woman.

Social Justice circles should be using this term. Not neo-nazis and alt-right morons.
>>
They stole the 'red pill' concept from Total Recall, fuckface.
>>
>>66824587
She wanted to be acknowledged.
>>
>>66824672
Homosexuality is genetic/neurological thats indisputable

Larry and Andy are two years apart so its not the twin phenomena of the pair of them being gay because they're clones

Another thing that can happen is there is a strong correlation between being the 5th+ kid and homosexuality - women provide a lot less testosterone after having so many kids
Anyone know how many siblings they have and if they're older or younger?

Larry isn't even into guys
He left his wife but hookedup with a Dominatrix
That strikes me as just an extreme Domme/sub relationship than real transgender Basically I think gets of on her 'forcing' him to dress up and prance around in public

Is Andy leaving his wife?

And Im just saiyan but they went to Catholic schools growing up
>>
>>66824850
Did Larry get it cut off?
>>
I admit I'm a big fan and this is a little troubling.
>>
>>66824587

They both took the red pill it seems.
>>
>>66824587
>take redpill...
>see the matrix for what it is, finally im free...
>defend zion from filthy goy robots!
>????
>profit
>>
>>66824587

What the fuck?
It's BOTH of them now?

Jesus Christ, save this planet or purge it. But please, don't let it continue on like this.
>>
>>66826204
yes, see >>66825165
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.