[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on Naked Juice. They have normal ones, ones with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: naked juice.jpg (176 KB, 1024x656) Image search: [Google]
naked juice.jpg
176 KB, 1024x656
Redpill me on Naked Juice.

They have normal ones, ones with extra vitamins, and protein ones. Convince me why I should stop drinking them 3 times a day.

I'm also a young and rich skinny/ripped guy so dont pull the MUH DIABEETUS shit
>>
>>66822440
It says naked on the label. That is far too degenerate for me.
>>
>>66822440
you juice veggies and eat your fruits whole. he fiber is what makes fruits healthy, otherwise its just sugar water with pulp. If you already eat protein you dont drink it as well.
>>
File: 1453259784961.jpg (33 KB, 559x456) Image search: [Google]
1453259784961.jpg
33 KB, 559x456
>>66822440
>>
File: 1457550788005.jpg (182 KB, 772x1180) Image search: [Google]
1457550788005.jpg
182 KB, 772x1180
>>66822440
Idk, who wants you to stop?
If i were you, i'd just continue.
Worry about all that natural sugar later, when you're 35 and have trouble falling asleep at night because you forgot to take your heart meds cuz of this drink.
Sure is tasty though.
>>
Because Naked Juice is owned by Pepsi...

Your drinking liquid jew.
>>
>>66822440
>Redpill me on Naked Juice.

You need fiber to absorb the fruit sugars more slowly and in a controlled manner. This thing will give you insulin spikes and diabetes. Eat fruits/veggies raw.
>>
>>66822440
https://lowerthought.wordpress.com/complete-notes-to-good-calories-bad-calories/

There's nothing inherently healthy about sugar, even from fruits, which have all been bred up to massive sugar contents.
Naked Juices have as much sugar as soda anyway.
please read the link and the book that the notes are from.
>>
>>66822440
I drink both Naked and Bolthouse Farms.
simply check the nutrition label to see which one has more vitamins.
however, you shouldn't go overboard on fructose.
>>
The plastic bottle will give you gyno
>>
You're getting a whole bunch of calories and sugar that aint from the fruit that's in there. Much better off going to the store and buying juice with no actual sugar in it if you want something healthy to drink.
>>
>>66822440
It's just another mass produced drink with more sugar in it than one would like to consume in a sitting. If you think it actually has benefits for health then you're only partially there since they do have an ok amount of vitamins. That said, if I ever do pick one up it's the protein one, and I enjoy gatorade every now and then. It's great if I have stomach flu or to have something sweet tasting before or after a run and I'm feeling really dry. Nothing beats water but having these once in a while with a workout isn't terrible.
>>
they're yummy af tho
>>
Buy Bolthouse Farms instead. They're the patrician store juices.
Multi V Goodness is pretty much the most orgasmic drink on the planet.

Or better yet, invest in a juicer and just make your own.
>>
>>66822440
They use soy protein. At least one of them does.
>>
>>66822440
>I'm also a young and rich skinny/ripped guy so dont pull the MUH DIABEETUS shit

no matter how much you work out you can't exercise your pancreas
>>
Take a multivitamin and spend those 700 calories on a couple slices of pizza
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.