[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does everyone here hate Muslims?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: IMG_20160203_114720843.jpg (1 MB, 1456x2592) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160203_114720843.jpg
1 MB, 1456x2592
Does everyone here hate Muslims?
>>
>>66819736
Of course. Only good Muslim is atheist or dead.
>>
File: 1457559771333.png (549 KB, 615x421) Image search: [Google]
1457559771333.png
549 KB, 615x421
>>66819736

>Death to all Muslims

You asking this unironicaly. Top Kek
>>
I dont mind arabs, but muslims are shit.
>>
I'm an egalitarian, so no. I do however hate islam with a fiery crimson passion. People can be freed from ideas, so I would like to give muslims themselves a chance.
>>
>>66819736
No, just the stupid things they do.
>>
>>66820144

This.

Christian Arabs are based.

My dad went to Egypt and the dude who works at the hotel pulled my dad aside cause he seen my dads cross necklace. My dad at first thought '' oh shit'' but the Egyptian guy started smiling and pulled out his Christian cross, then him and my dad had a chat about religion. The guy was super chuffed to meet a fellow Christian and have a discussion about God.
>>
>>66820438

You are delusional. There ideology is basicly trojan horse tier.

>Make the goyim think we'll adopt
>Slit there throats when we are strong
>>
>>66819736
they are ok when they are chillin in there own countrys
>>
>>66819736
don't hate them all however i wouldn't trust one as far as i could throw one
>>
I don't hate muslims, I hate muslims coming to my country. You ruined your own country and expect hands out afterwards.
>>
>>66819736

yes
/thread
>>
>>66820564
Nice to know someone on your archipelago isnt Muslim or atheist. I figured the archbishop of Canterbury had a fedora by now
>>
>>66823319
Shut the fuck up kiwi it's rude to exclude. You can all fuck sheep together in peace.
>>
>>66819736

I don't hate Muslims... per se. I hate Islam. It's backwards and dangerous for a number of reasons.

Muslims are individuals who have agency, and can make their own choices. If those choices align with the dangerous aspects of Islam, then those people become a problem and must be dealt with. If those people just want to live their life in a way that doesn't force the world around them to accommodate them, then it's no problem.
>>
>>66819736
Only hate Islam, but when I tell them that they don't like it.
>>
>>66819736
No since most of my families businesses thrives on wars and conflicts and the mid east is one of the hottest customers around
>>
I don't particularly like them.
>>
File: jewexcellent.jpg (8 KB, 452x523) Image search: [Google]
jewexcellent.jpg
8 KB, 452x523
>>66826247
>>
>>66826440
wish i was jewish since it would boost the connections and profits of our family
>>
File: 2-Donald-Trump.jpg (68 KB, 500x372) Image search: [Google]
2-Donald-Trump.jpg
68 KB, 500x372
>>66819736
Not really.
I do hate Islam though as it is a disgusting and ignorant ancient culture and is against American cultures (the good parts) in most ways.
The idea that we should base our culture or laws on an ancient text written by an ultra violent warlord is so fucking stupid and anyone who has researched the scam that is the Islamic religion will see how obvious it is that it is just that (a scam) and clearly has no connection to god or anything beyond the man who wrote it for power, influence and clearly designed it around his own personality and desires (violence & muh 99 virgin poosies).
Muhammed was a violent and horny dude. Nothing wrong with that but believing his book is "gods words" is so fucking stupid.
Watch some Hitchens videos where he absolutely wrecks the origins of Islam and shows how illogical it would be to think it has any divine connection when it includes massive plagarizations, was re-written and so much other shit... so fucking stupid.
I wouldn't even care about Muslims if they kept their shit to themselves but the idea that Muslim communities in the Western world won't eventually lobby for and enforce Islamic laws when they have enough power is debunked by basically every example you can find that has happened so far.

Any Westerner who doesn't like Islamic culture and wouldn't wanna live under the laws & rules of an Islamic culture should indeed fear having a growing population of Muslims in their land, should fear a media system that supports or defends or doesn't activity fight against them and should fear people who do the same.
It is all nice and dandy to support it while it is small in numbers but once it has grown and starts fucking shit up it will be too late.
>>
>>66819736
I don't hate individual Muslims.
My religion (Christianity) forbids it. Christ teaches us to love, not hate.

Anecdotal: one of my best friends is devout Muslim. He's from Kashmir in that area of land that is disputed between India and Pakistan. The 'tribal areas'. He told me that it's brutal there.

To be honest, I don't know what I think of Islam. My family and I were invited to a mosque by one of my students (I teach microbiology at university).
Their tradition is the best hospitality that I've received. My family - wife and two kids were fed delicious food and nobody could eat until we had sat down. and eaten. I asked my friend about this as I felt a bit embarrassed and he told me this: 'A guest is a gift from God'.
>>
>>66819736
Yes.. Muslims, niggers and spics. Three boils on the ass of humanity..
>>
>>66826970
>and is against American cultures
So is christianity
>>
>>66819736
Yes I do. They are scum to me. Moderate to extremist, I want nothing to do with them.
>>
>>66829149
Neither religion should be have any influence though Christianity is not nearly as bad and is the only religion with real roots in my country so I do have respect for it.
Plus Christians are just more secular or willing to separate religion from public/not personal life.
The founders were mostly Christian but they still supported separation of church & state.
Can you imagine that being done in a Muslim majority country...?
That brings up the question though if its because of a difference in the people involved or in the ideologies themselves.
>>
>>66819736
I think it's a result from Arab Bedouin culture, which in itself is absolutely brutal and doesn't share many values with the West, so I don't think the two of the mix very well

But I have nothing against individual muzzies

I'm 100% sure most of them are indifferent, normal people who just want to live their lives.

But the political side of Islam is awful and certainly holds these people back
>>
>>66819736
As a Syrian Christian, yes. They're fucking animals.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.