[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright, /pol, the other day we made some advances into the realm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8
File: Canada_flag.jpg (310 KB, 3716x1900) Image search: [Google]
Canada_flag.jpg
310 KB, 3716x1900
Alright, /pol, the other day we made some advances into the realm of actually getting a Canadian political party together, let's continue doing that. We need to fight back against this idiocy, and aside from AoTN no party will help us.

So, /pol, tell me, how do we fix Canada? What do you want in a political party? How do we get votes?

skype: sevenbladeisawesome add me so I can make the group bigger and we can actually accomplish something.
>>
File: jcl.jpg (44 KB, 640x485) Image search: [Google]
jcl.jpg
44 KB, 640x485
I miss the good ol days
>>
Just wait it out, if things get bad enough, the States will intervene.

The CIA has fucked with countries halfway around the world, you're sure as shit when push comes to shove that political intervention can and will happen here. ;^)
>>
>>66817835
From what I've heard the liberals have never headed a "good 'ole days". Apparently it was a mess under both Pierre and Chrétien.

>>66818048
That's our problem, fellow maple. We're too reliant on the states, too soft. Canada needs it's own spirit, it's own identity.
>>
File: ZTpPlRJ.png (228 KB, 770x512) Image search: [Google]
ZTpPlRJ.png
228 KB, 770x512
Don't worry, give us a couple years of dealing with Trudeau's liberal bullshit and the illegal Syrian "refugees" that will come down from the north into the US and we will come and rescue you from yourselves... I wouldn't mind adding a few more stars to the flag.
>>
>>66818338
>Canada needs it's own spirit, it's own identity.
Well we had that hockey thing and the great outdoors and all going for us, but we pissed that all away in the 70s eh.
>>
>We need to fight back against this idiocy

Good luck :^)
>>
>>66819379
Yeah, due to Pierre Trudeau, and while the outdoors stuff is on the rise again it's not enough.

We need more, We can't just be americans who aren't black.

>>66819715
>believing left leaning news
>>
Yuropoor here

Why has Canada so many non-educated immigrants? I live in Toronto (yes yes) and 90% of the people I meet are uneducated foreigners and the other 9% are pro-immigrant educated Canadians. This goes for the entire GTA. You're a fucking piggybank for the third world and you're running your country into the ground. Ontario has twice the debt of CALIFORNIA. I made a comment a few weekends ago about signing up to FSESO so I can get a rifle. The amount of hate I got for it was surreal. Not to mention your PM who attends willy waggling gay "pride" events.

Literally the fuck Canada. Abandon Ontario, let Quebec wallow in it's stupidity, and take back the rest of Canada for Canadians.
>>
>>66817547
>fucked by a moose and cucked by a spruce
>the party of sadness
>>
>>66818338
>Apparently it was a mess under both Pierre and Chrétien
You forgot paul martin too.
>>
anyone have the Trudeau Money4gold image ?
>>
>>66820158
I was really young when Harper took office, so I'm mostly going on word of mouth.

How bad was it?
>>
>>66820903
It was a repeated kick in the nuts when martin took office.
>>
>>66821845
What all happened? Gimme the rundown.
>>
The actual sad thing is that Trudeau is a demon we made. If none of this super PC culture shit existed I reckon he'd be a much different political figure.

He drank the kool aid and actually thought it'd work, that SJWs and super left wingers had a point. Let this, Germany and Sweden be evidence that such things don't work.
>>
File: 14456576567.jpg (915 KB, 1232x1642) Image search: [Google]
14456576567.jpg
915 KB, 1232x1642
>>66824807
Trudeau is the demon spawn of the grim reaper of the Canadian identity.
>>
File: 1449096860575-pol.jpg (254 KB, 1253x845) Image search: [Google]
1449096860575-pol.jpg
254 KB, 1253x845
Interested.
>>
>>66824991
Yes, but think about it: he's a moron being led by the dick. I wasn't really around for his run, and I don't know the specifics, but wasn't it horrible?

Fuck, Wikipedia said he ran for over a decade. How fucked up is that?
>>
File: CNP2.png (734 KB, 1624x1804) Image search: [Google]
CNP2.png
734 KB, 1624x1804
>>66817547
Bloc Quebecois but replace frog nationalism with general Canadian nationalism.
>>
>>66825298
>mfw the polar bear I suggested is on there
A proud symbol of Canada. Proud and white.
>>
>>66825240
The 1970s and 80s were not horrible and PET was very popular for helping Canada gain a new identity as well for his charisma. Multiculturalism and muslims were both small and new in the 80s so nothing bad really happened until the immigrant floodgates were opened. What followed was the Asian Invasion (mid/late 80s - present) and that eventually led to muds and Arabs, which led to multiculturalism becoming mainstream in the 90s, which led to complete mayhem today.
>>
File: 1456703807200.png (551 KB, 964x912) Image search: [Google]
1456703807200.png
551 KB, 964x912
>>66825571
>tfw polar bears are technically negroes w/ clear fur
Just some bantz. They've been my favourite animal since I was a wee lad. It's a great national symbol.
>>
>>66825845
Nah man, I understand. I'd want to put the grizzly on there but Commiefornia did that already.

Bears are a majestic and respectable animal. A hard thing to come by in Canada with our geese and moose and beavers.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.