[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Filthy crossboarder here. I came to you because I'm fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 201x251) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 201x251
Filthy crossboarder here. I came to you because I'm fucking baffled by Hillary pulling the black vote. Can /pol/ explain it?

I can understand why an individual might perfer her over Sanders, but what about being black makes her look proportionally better than if you were white?

I mean the Sanders marched with MLK, I assumed that was in the bag.

Apologies if I trip any board-specific faux-pas
>>
Bill
>>
>>66815558

Would you mind elaborating?
>>
black boys can't get enough of old dried up white cunt
>>
File: FB_IMG_1456245694820.jpg (180 KB, 720x558) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1456245694820.jpg
180 KB, 720x558
>>66815439
>>
>>66815621
Bill Clinton played the saxophone and was from the south. Niggers love that shit
>>
>>66815621
Bills more of a nigger than obama thats literally the only reason plus them being obsessed with white bitches
>>
>>66815870

I want to believe it's more complicated than that
>>
>>66815439
black people don't care about some old white man, and honestly black people hate white male and female SJWs.
>>
There was a post on leddit about it. Let me sum it up.

>They dont regard what someone did in the 60s as counting for much nowadays, since many of the promises and activists from the 60s turned out to be disappointing

>The Clinton administration is very well regarded in the black community. Some people even refer to Bill as the first Black president, because they spotlighted many black issues.

Think of that whatever you will. Personally, I think blacks support Hillary because they're less informed, watch a lot of TV and seem to be extremely susceptible to doing whatever the mainstream media tell them to do. Just look how they've embraced shameless consumerism.

With the chorus of media singing Hillary's praises, and Sanders being dismissed as a footnote, they do what they're told.
>>
File: 1442797558729.jpg (431 KB, 1444x1172) Image search: [Google]
1442797558729.jpg
431 KB, 1444x1172
>>66815439
Niggers are stupid and racist. The stupid vote for her because she's a household name and the racist vote for her because she's not an "old white man" which they compare to the devil.
>>
>>66815621
Revering MLK is shoved down black peoples throats.

Plus Bill is a "real nigga" for nutting on his wifes dress and catchin wops in the oval office.
>>
Black people dont like Clinton, they just hate Sanders.
>>
>>66816266

That's fine. Why though?
>>
>>66815439

Most blacks are smarter about blacks than Bernie. Bernie thinks they are disadvantaged and persecuted and will waste money on trying to improve them, which he should have spend on giving them more gibs.

Hillary will just maintain the status quo, gibs for votes and to destroy the white race.
>>
>>66816385
because my nigga, Sanders is going to die within 3 years.
>>
>>66816385
why would niggers like old pandering wrinkly jew from vermont? he's weak and frail, no matter how you spin it. Black vote was decided the second hillary was in the running
>>
>>66815439
Because the Clintons earned incredible good-will from the black, voting public. Most-importantly, they earned incredible good-will from black, community leaders.

That good-will isn't something that they just bank on. They continue to earn and deserve it.
>>
>>66815439
Sanders campaign:
>free college
>free healthcare

Nigger
>fucking jew we already have those for being black
>>
>>66815439
If you ask me, Sanders isn't advertising his experience in the Civil Rights movement enough. More importantly though, Sanders over-relies on massive public rallies while Shillary is getting more close and personal (retail rather than mass production politics) with black community figures and dindu mammies. (Trayvon, Michael Brown, etc.) Also, voter suppression.
>>
idk last time this thread came up, somebody who said they were black (fwiw), said that nigs really really really hate Jews.

and they also love bill clinton, so it's an easy choice I guess?
>>
>>66815439

>be told by the left that old white male politicians are evil their whole life
>surprised they wont vote for an old white male politician
>>
>>66815439
they still think it's 1980 and white women are still some kind of oppressed class not fucking them over
>>
>>66815948
it really isn't, negros aren't smart on thier own, in groups their downright retarded
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.