[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
America, please don't make me build that wall.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: 141.jpg (83 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
141.jpg
83 KB, 960x720
America, please don't make me build the wall.

I love the US of A with a passion.
I love going every other weekend to have me some Jack In The Box after college
I love going to San Diego and L.A. to visit the sites, and check out the urban fauna that you so dearly call ''niggers''.
I cried the first time I say New York from the place
But most of all, 2 Tacos for 99cents in Jack In The Box, I couldn't live without.

God bless America, and no place else.

Pic Related
>>
pay wall debts
>>
Is not like you live from USA aids faggot
>>
>>66815235
There's gonna be a door you jackass
>>
Follow legal channels and you can stay. You'd be able to buy all the Jack in the Box tacos you want. I love those, too!

Godspeed, Mexifriend.
>>
mexico has stricter immigration laws than we do and have the audacity to get upset when we want to build a wall. Getting mad only proves you treat the US like some cash tree that you go and pick from when convenient and then spend it in Mexico.
>>
>>66815235
Keep the shittiest people in your country
>>
>>66815475

RARE
>>
>>66815521
>>66815235
God bless this great country
>>
>>66815787
not rare but uncommon
>>
Don't worry. The Wall will have a big beautiful gate, which you'll also have to build.
>>
You're paying for the wall. We're building the wall with AMERICAN LABOR. Fuck off!
>>
>>66816236
Out of gold and diamonds, I just wanna be able to keep crossing.
>>
>>66815501
>>66816236
>Door/gate faggots

This was always a mistake.
>>
>>66815235

Your heart is in the right place. You are welcome to come to pursue the legal process to become a United States Citizen any time, Mexicanon.

I'd just like to add, that we're gonna BUILD THE WALL and it's gonna be great. 100%. It will happen. It's gonna be great. You're gonna pay. All sorts of ways. Whether you pay for it directly or through trade, you're gonna pay. Don't worry about it. It's gonna be great.
>>
>>66815235
>routinely going to ">be american >get shot"land to kill himself slowly with death food
This is why you will build the wall, not for their sake but for your own.
>>
>>66815235
Im born and raised in chicago, so tell me, WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS A JACK IN THE BOX
>>
>>66815235
Come here legally like I did.

I'll cry with you when you get naturalized citizenship
>>
File: 218.jpg (90 KB, 960x539) Image search: [Google]
218.jpg
90 KB, 960x539
From time to time I also enjoy a fine American burger. Please tell me how to stay after the wall.
>>
File: 178.jpg (35 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
178.jpg
35 KB, 720x960
Delicacy beverages like this premium malt liquor are also what I will miss the most.
>>
Don't worry Mexico will pay for it, but America will build it.

Based Trump
Americans get work
Mexico pays them
>>
>>66815521
>>66816435
You realize hes shitposting right?

>>66816806
>>
>>66817035
I'm not, bro. I love America.
>>
>>66817035

You realize that's a fucking leaf, right?
>>
>>66817212
The wall has a door.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.