[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Honestly I don't think the problem is people denying Global
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: genius-cockatoo.jpg (107 KB, 600x825) Image search: [Google]
genius-cockatoo.jpg
107 KB, 600x825
Honestly I don't think the problem is people denying Global warming.
I think the problem is no one fucking cares that it's getting a bit warmer out.
>>
protip: man made global warming doesn't actually exist and even if it did there is nothing we could do to stop it
>>
>>66815191
> Give me money to say global warming is real for your political gain
> Hey guys, the natural cycle of Earth is happening around us
>>
>>66815191
It doesn't matter. The older people are dying and most young people believe it's an issue. Just give it a few more years.
>>
>>66815191
There is no reason to reduce fossil fuel reliance while China has the largest carbon footprint. Every country would have to agree their usage proportionally, and I don't think that will happen any time soon.
>>
I got 700,000 dollars for writing some bullshit about glacier melt being sexist AMA

PS- Global warming is totally not a massive scam thats been pushed before
>>
>>66815191
That Image explains how much pure white women want chocolate cock
>>
>>66815573
Not to mention you would basically be telling any growing economies to go fuck themselves.
>>
>>66815573
The US has a larger carbon footprint per capita though.
China also invests heavily in green tech, more than the US and Europe combined.
>>
>>66815191
It's the young that have to deal with it, its their problem now
>>
The problem is that it's a hoax.
>>
File: 1441602333001.png (185 KB, 353x720) Image search: [Google]
1441602333001.png
185 KB, 353x720
Cockatoos and other birds aren't supposed to have chocolate (like dogs). It's very bad for them
>>
>>66817519
But what if its truly getting warmer. And if it is, would we be too far past to fix this?
>>
>>66815191
even if it were true, no one will actually do anything about it
>>
>>66817576
tumblr get the fuck out of here, we're not having this again.
>>
>>66817576
The imagine is funny until you realise that bird probably died the same day.
>>
>>66815191
we usually call that "seasons", anon
>>
>>66817662
It doesn't dismiss the fact that chocolate is bad for that bird in pic related
>>
>>66817590
If it is indeed getting warmer, humans have no say in it.
>>
>>66817740
>>66817838
It's from jack and jill you fucking babies. Go back watching your animu you 15 years old twats.
>>
File: nocurvature.png (268 KB, 620x354) Image search: [Google]
nocurvature.png
268 KB, 620x354
>>66815191
>Global warming

muh globe
>>
>>66815191
Makes lots of places nicer.
>>
>>66815191
Anthropomorphic climate change is real, the planet is getting hotter, anyone that understands science knows that unless they are being paid to not know it.

The issue is, fixing it is expensive and no one wants to pay for it, so they're covering their ears and saying 'LALALALALA' really loudly and pretending that climate change isn't real when they actually know it is.
>>
>>66815191

Find a solution that doesn't require me giving you money.
>>
>>66818167
ride a bike tubby
>>
File: bye bye frogs.png (595 KB, 738x750) Image search: [Google]
bye bye frogs.png
595 KB, 738x750
>>66817950
just when you thought frogs couldnt get any more retarded
>>
>>66818167

Make everyone vegetarian at gunpoint
Make everyone use nuclear power for baseload
Make everyone use electric cars

Fixed it :]
>>
>>66817950
>howdocameralenseswork.jpg
>>
>>66815191
I think the problem is people rejecting increased efficiency. Why are people so set on wasting as many resources as possible instead of getting as much value as possible value out of them. If you're sending fumes everywhere any fucking up nature, you're just letting your goods literally fly out the window.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.