[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Opinion needed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: 1350px-Flag_of_India.svg.png (43 KB, 1350x900) Image search: [Google]
1350px-Flag_of_India.svg.png
43 KB, 1350x900
I just met this really pretty Indian girl earlier today.
But I just don't know much about Indians.
Apart from the shitting streets and other shit they do in India.
I'm Swiss, but live in Germany. I know nobody else from India.
Are they alright or are they like the dirty animals from the middle east?
>>
File: 1454994261169.png (124 KB, 243x272) Image search: [Google]
1454994261169.png
124 KB, 243x272
the guys have really tiny dicks.
I took one home 2 weeks ago and he didnt even reach my prostate, instead came after a few thrusts and went home right after without cuddling.

horrible lovers.
>>
>>66814914
some are really /pol/ memes and a little minority is acceptable , find out how she is , what her parents do and what are here plans in her life.
Then you will know enough to make the next step.
>>
File: 1448901054371.jpg (182 KB, 672x700) Image search: [Google]
1448901054371.jpg
182 KB, 672x700
>>66815162
I want to hug Remilia.
>>
>>66815162
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XA1q4UpBdfI
>>
>>66814914
Indian women completely fall apart either around the age of 30 or the first child. She's going to look like your mom when her looks fade. It's bad, really really bad.
>>
File: damn.jpg (77 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
damn.jpg
77 KB, 1600x900
Trying to get Germans to date other Germans is fucking impossible.

They all want brown/black flesh, like this fucking cuck.

I give up.
>>
>>66816774
How does that make you a cuck?
>>
>>66814914
If shes westernised she is good to go. Otherwise they are usually super hairy and gross smelling.
>>
>>66815162
My gross sister told me Pakistani guys have huge dicks, so this might vary with region
>>
File: 1453009152815.jpg (136 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1453009152815.jpg
136 KB, 1024x1024
>>66816774
>getting laid makes me a cuck

Look that word up, I dont think you know what it means.
>>
>>66814914
Do NOT date her if one of the following is checked yes
A Is a muslim
B close to her family
C Old fashioned

STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM HER FAMILY, i dated one indian girl for 3 fucking years and it's the worst mistake of my god damn life, her parents were shit, her brothers were cunts to me and she kept on lying and saying they would change, They never do, shag her once and never talk to her again, not worth the headache m8
>>
>>66815162
>>66814914
KEKS all of you
>>
File: 1453429867386.png (158 KB, 454x404) Image search: [Google]
1453429867386.png
158 KB, 454x404
>>66818704
make me a KEK, sissy Britch, if you dare.
>>
>>66814914
Well they arent muslim. Unless they are. (Some of them are, up in the northwestern corner especially)
>>
>>66814914

If she's in Europe as a college student or something, she may be from a very rich family. So, she may be upper caste and outside acceptable social interactions with someone of your common birth.

How light is her skin? How black is her hair? Does she wear traditional makeup, perfume &/or clothing?

Keep in mind that if she is a strict Hindu, she may be vegetarian to the point of being vegan. You will be unacceptable company even for a meal if you eat fish, let alone red meat.

I learned some of this the very hard way some years back when I was in university. I met a very pretty Indian girl and we hit it off. I did not understand how offensive it was that I would eat animals. I took her to dinner and ordered salmon, thinking it was a good compromise for the sort of red meat I would usually enjoy.

Never had another chance at her again. Still we met & talked, but I had become an unacceptable candidate. As time passed, I also realized that her family would have had very strong objections to me because they wouldn't have wanted their daughter to race mix.

Turns out she was one of three heirs to about 50,000 hectares of pecan orchards back in India. She once told me how wonderful it was when she was younger to travel deep into the orchards with her uncle and listen to the tigers roaring in the night.

I have often regretted I didn't know more about the situation before I completely fucked it up. Had I known more, I could easily have become a vegan Hindu to marry into that family. I met her mother and brother, and the family was very impressive and elegant looking. Our children would have been beautiful.

Assuming, of course, that there would have been a way around the caste barrier. I think there would have been with that family, had I been a more "appropriate candidate: from the beginning.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.