[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on Enoch.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 26613901.jpg (57 KB, 600x382) Image search: [Google]
26613901.jpg
57 KB, 600x382
Was he really a racist? Did he ever actually say anything racist?
Everyone talks about him like he's a racist but I can't find anything that's actually racist.
>>
He's not racist he was just sick of black gangs fucking shit up. The Jamaican guns caused choas as they were violent as fuck.
>>
>>66814480
No and no.

He was a great man, and saw what was coming.

Also, read his translations of Herodotus, they are still considered among the best.
>>
>>66814480
>was he a racist?
no
>Did he ever actually say anything racist?
no

He was Britain's last hope and they cast him aside as if he were a monster.
>>
>>66814988
>>66815003
>>66815482
How the fuck did he get branded as a racist? A few lines in his rivers of blood speech sound a bit racist but he doesn't actually make any judgements based on race that I can see.

Have I been fucking lied to again?
>>
>>66816014
>Have I been fucking lied to again?

Shh, go back to sleep. Bad goy.
>>
>>66816014
>Have I been fucking lied to again?
What do you think?

Everything not ultra-left is racist. That's just how it works. I'm sorry.
>>
>>66814480
>tfw he died the day my brother was born

Is my brother his reincarnation?
>>
>>66814480
fantastic man, people in the 60's were naive. they did not know what was to come for the future. Enoch did, and thats what got him labeled as a nutjob who was stuck in the past

You just had to listen...
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 460x276
>>66814480
He was literally a gentleman and a scholar. The guy spoke like a dozen languages. As for the Rivers of Blood, most people at the time agreed with him. The people were ignored. In the words of pic related, we were never asked.
>>
>>66814988
You deserve it for colonizing them, stupid white man.
>>
>>66815482
This. He was great at everything he did and was a true patriot. And he was destroyed for it.
>>
>>66814480
Enoch Powell was a great man, a man with sense in a time of madness.
>>
>>66814480

He said that importing nonwhite immigrants to Britain would eventually change the country for the worse, increasing crime and negatively affecting employment
>>
>>66816014

YES, YOU'VE BEEN LIED TO.

They ridiculed him and humiliated him and called him alarmist.

Years later turns out he was being optimistic in his estimations, things turned out to be way worse.

But do you think the left cares?
>>
>>66814480
Not a racist, and right about everything in the RoB speech
>>
>>66816773
gas yourself familia
>>
File: Powell.jpg (71 KB, 403x266) Image search: [Google]
Powell.jpg
71 KB, 403x266
>>66814480
>For reasons which they could not comprehend, and in pursuance of a decision by default, on which they were never consulted, they found themselves made strangers in their own country. They found their wives unable to obtain hospital beds in childbirth, their children unable to obtain school places, their homes and neighbourhoods changed beyond recognition, their plans and prospects for the future defeated; at work they found that employers hesitated to apply to the immigrant worker the standards of discipline and competence required of the native-born worker; they began to hear, as time went by, more and more voices which told them that they were now the unwanted. On top of this, they now learn that a one-way privilege is to be established by Act of Parliament; a law which cannot, and is not intended to, operate to protect them or redress their grievances, is to be enacted to give the stranger, the disgruntled and the agent provocateur the power to pillory them for their private actions.

>As I look ahead, I am filled with foreboding. Like the Roman, I seem to see "the River Tiber foaming with much blood". That tragic and intractable phenomenon which we watch with horror on the other side of the Atlantic but which there is interwoven with the history and existence of the States itself, is coming upon us here by our own volition and our own neglect. Indeed, it has all but come. In numerical terms, it will be of American proportions long before the end of the century. Only resolute and urgent action will avert it even now. Whether there will be the public will to demand and obtain that action, I do not know. All I know is that to see, and not to speak, would be the great betrayal.

- Enoch Powell's "Rivers of Blood" speech, April 20, 1968.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.