[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Christians are peaceful while Muslims are violent mass-murdering
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 9
>Christians are peaceful while Muslims are violent mass-murdering thugs
>A lot of dictators like Hitler have been Christian, a lot of the world's atrocities have been committed by largely Christian people (crusades, inquisition, Iraq war, ww 1 and 2, etc.)

Islam is bad yes but don't act like your religion is any better.
>>
>>66813857
>>66813857
>shitpost
>australian flag
>>
>>66813857
>Cuckler
>Christian
>>
>>66813857
The argument is that Islam hasn't sorted itself out yet. Using Christianity's past to consider whether present Islam is bad is... stupid.
>>
File: 1438861865043.jpg (232 KB, 499x618) Image search: [Google]
1438861865043.jpg
232 KB, 499x618
>>66813857

>"Oh lawd, this much shitposting, what the fu-"
>Straya

Just another day on this Mesopotamian Gingerbread Man Baking Forum.
>>
>>66814060
>>66814220
Nice shitpost meme. Islam is no better than Christianity if we're talking about the violence it has caused on the planet. Then again their both sandnigger religions so it makes sense why they're so violent.
>>
>look closer
>>
>>66814385

Right, but since I don't have a fucking time machine, I don't care what Christianity has or has not done in the past. I care about the present and the future, and Islam is a threat to both.
>>
File: 1455570086636.jpg (77 KB, 677x960) Image search: [Google]
1455570086636.jpg
77 KB, 677x960
>>
>>66813857
But...Hitler did nothing wrong.

Feanor did nothing wrong as well.
>>
>>66813857
What in the Lord’s name did you just say, you lost soul? I’ll have you know I was deemed worthy and ordinated top of my order at Mount Athos, and I’ve been involved in numerous exorcisms of the devil, and I have over 300 confirmed banishments. I am trained in spiritual warfare and I’m the top healer in the entire realm of Europe. You are nothing to me but just another victim of Satan. I will bless you the Jesus out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, that shall be my word. You think you can escape God’s judgement with saying that blasphemy to Him while in His universe? Seek forgiveness, son. As we converse I am channeling the High Order of the Seraphim and your soul is being traced right now so you better prepare for receiving the Holy Spirit, unbeliever. The storm that purifies your soul from those miserable little demons that have overtaken your life. You’re walking to your doom, son. He is omnipresent and omnipotent, and He can judge you in infinite ways, and that’s just by a snap of His fingers. Not only am I extensively trained in spirit channelling, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the angels and I will use it to its full extent to wipe Satan off the face of the Earth, that treacherous serpent. If only he could have known what holy retribution his little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon him, maybe he would have held his forked tongue. But he couldn’t, he didn’t, and now he shall walk through the valley of judgement, that deceiver. The Lord will unleash fury all over him and he will receive eternal damnation. Amen.
>>
File: 1455335246392.png (58 KB, 300x302) Image search: [Google]
1455335246392.png
58 KB, 300x302
except most of those people weren't motivated by religion. hitler didn't decide to annex surrounding countries because god told him to.
islam, however, encourages the killing of infidels. you literally cannot trust a muslim.
>>
File: 1454631816135.jpg (131 KB, 960x686) Image search: [Google]
1454631816135.jpg
131 KB, 960x686
>>66815267
Pretty good, but could be improved.
>>
>>66813857
I don't see a bunch of Christians migrating to Muslim nations. Because muslim nations suck, and they murder non muslims.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (12 KB, 251x201) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
12 KB, 251x201
>>66813857
hitler hated religion by the way.

look up the https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reichskonkordat
>>
File: kstew.jpg (224 KB, 584x558) Image search: [Google]
kstew.jpg
224 KB, 584x558
>>66813857
>implying the inquisition wasn't carried out by crypto-jews masquerading as catholics after the Edict of Expulsion
>implying the 6 gorillion is not a fabricated lie
>implying Israel wasn't behind both of the Iraq wars
>implying FDR wasn't beholden to Bolshevik Jews and communists in NYC and didn't plunge the US into WW2 unnecessarily
wew lad
read a non-revisionist history book nigger
>>
>Hitler
>Religions
Pick one
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.