[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What really happened?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 7
File: Battle_of_Los_Angeles_ufo.jpg (112 KB, 993x803) Image search: [Google]
Battle_of_Los_Angeles_ufo.jpg
112 KB, 993x803
My girlfriend's brother told me that there was a confrontation between US armed forces and an UFO in 1942, during World War II.

According to wikipedia, it was all a confusion, but what really happened?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Los_Angeles
>>
>>66813455

They thought it was the japs but when it turned out to be something else they said it was a weather balloon.
>>
>>66813455
What really happened? Nobody fucking knows.

A couple of people died from the AA fire though. It was that big of a happening.
>>
>>66813455
>shooting weather ballons
>several buildings and vehicles were damaged by shell fragments, and five civilians died

wtf america?
>>
>>66813455
ayy lmaos investigating the development of atomic weapons.
>>
>>66814352
Could be. They were pretty far West if that is the case.
>>
Aliens
>>
>>66813455
If anything this was a Hanebu aircraft and the ayy lmaos were the Nazis.
>>
>five people dead
>a weather balloon
>>
My and my wife's son have been discussing this lately. Very interesting stuff!
>>
>>66813455
Jacques Vallee has a degree in physics from the Sorbonne and participated in the research that grew into the internet.
He looked into the UFO craze of the late seventies (his books are the only ones worth your time on this topic) and concluded that this is a spiritual-mythical phenomenon where it is not hoaxing or hysteria.
UFOs routinely do things that are not possible, even with speculated high technology. Their behavior perfectly reproduces the patterns of ancient myths (especially of hill dwarves initiating the sleeping king). The earliest UFO sightings that are not just obvious nonsense never mentioned aliens until the media inserted that idea. The word the witnesses always preferred was "devils."
>>
>>66814352
Doubtful. The first test was in 1945. The technology was fresh as fuck when they dropped the bombs on Japan.
>>
>>66814958
Fuck off schitzo.
>>
>>66814294
haha and you still lost, very low energy - Sad!
>>
>>66814847
This would be consistent with the American record against Japanese weather balloons a little further north in the same time period.
>>
>>66814294
this!! fucking comedy! hahahaha
>>
The us was fighting with Japan !

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Lfps4PUwqVY
>>
>>66814948
Shut up.
>>
File: 1453139618768.jpg (89 KB, 350x1297) Image search: [Google]
1453139618768.jpg
89 KB, 350x1297
>>66813455
>>
>>66814958
lol
>>
>>66813455
Nothing it was all a cofunsion. Now go back to sleep goym?
>>
It was a weather balloon guys. Obviously. A weather balloon that survived 45 mins of AA fire. Which is totally plausible considering the weather that day.
>>
>>66813455
Lost weather ballon. Back to /x/ you go.
>>
Interdimensional beings exist.
Pearls among swine.
>>
look, everyone was super tense, and the Japanese did have plans to hit the west coast, and they did try to send balloon bombs over Tacoma Washington.
everyone was super tense so of course the second they thought they saw something the AA guns were on.
>>
File: The truth behind the picture.jpg (201 KB, 993x803) Image search: [Google]
The truth behind the picture.jpg
201 KB, 993x803
>>66813455
>>
According to Douglas Dietrich, the battle of LA was Japanese manned Dirigibles that were on a scouting mission of lower Cali. These are the same aircraft shot down over Roswell. The Aliens were actually naked, tiny Japanese men that got Burned badly.
>>
>>66816314
Thanks for zooming in on what is clearly a weather balloon. Silly Sweden.
>>
>>66814847
>>66814294

All bull shiting aside I bet aliens came down for first contact to make peace and stop the fighting.

Instantly get lit up with AA fire and their group crew gets shot up a long with the civilians.

It's covered up
>>
>>66813455
It was right after Pearl Harbor, everyone was paranoid as fuck. One AA gunner saw a weather balloon, got spooked, opened fire, and everyone else joined in.
>>
>>66816349
They peppered that shit with AA fire.
No way it was a blimp.

It was either ayy lmaos, nazi flying saucers, or nothing at all.
>>
File: 17-nessie-getty.jpg (253 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
17-nessie-getty.jpg
253 KB, 2048x1536
>>66816314
It's god damn loch ness monster again!
>>
>>66813455
The story of what happened is probably the correct one: A UFO made people flip their shit and open fire
>>
>>66813455
1 day before a jap sub bombarded a shore, they were just tense as fuck and fired on a weather baloon
>>
>>66817027
Weather balloons would be at an altitude well above the effective range of AA guns. They spent 45 minutes shooting at something they could never hit.
>>
The US build their own UFOS for decades
>>
they found holes for the poles to Agharta hence this technology from the outside world
>>
>>66815354
kek
>>
Battle of LA was the US government opening fire on a UFO. Simple as that. Tensions were high, but you don't order a full barrage at a weather balloon... and then still have that balloon standing there after a single volley let alone multiples.

I firmly believe that in one way or another the US Government, and quite possibly several others, have been deeply and intimately involved with Aliens or alien technology since the 40's.
>>
La Brea tar pit gas
>>
>>66818869
>Ike made a deal with the aliums to allow abduction/experimentation on a certain percentage of the population of Earth
>Ike was a kangz and sheid
>>
>>66816709
aliums must be retarded if they thought flying over a city during war time was a good idea
>>
File: image.jpg (113 KB, 442x740) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113 KB, 442x740
Read Leslie Kean and check out what Podesta says on a regular basis... It's. It even a secret anymore really
>Cometa Report
>>
>>66815073
You lost too you moron :c. The winners were the jews.
>>
It was a blimp dummy.
>>
>>66818474
what book is this from? I see a lot of interesting maps but never their source, any information?
>>
>>66814294
>Simultaneously starting a world war
>exterminating an entire race

wtf Germany?
>>
>>66814958
>hill dwarves initiating the sleeping king)
what the fuck legend is that?
>>
>>66814948
Kek, never gets old.
>>
File: Nazi UFO 3.jpg (87 KB, 724x570) Image search: [Google]
Nazi UFO 3.jpg
87 KB, 724x570
It was pic related.

Heil lmao, not ayy lmao.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.