[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
honestly and not in /pol/ meme way who would you rather have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
1. Mitt Romney
2. Donald Trump
3. Hillary Clinton
4. Bernard Sanders

For me personally I'd choose Romney. He's not a bigot but he's tough on immigration,economically smart, and would have a mass appeal that represents America very well on the international stage.

Let's stop memeing for a moment and seriously consider the options.
>>
>>66813213
Trump you reddit cuck
>>
>>66813213
Romney is the GOP's professional loser. Go fuck yourself.
>>
Romney represents the establishment that is failing the people and only sees the general population as consumers and statistics

Romney can suck my dick and he absolutely would if his superiors told him to
>>
>>66813213
With all honesty, Trump is the person I see as the best fit. He is a Republican for the people, not the religious people. He has gone out to build more things in his life than all those people combined. What has Sanders done? What has Mitt done? What has Hillary taken credit for and all the money? Nothing.

Trump might have failures. But the best part of finding success is learning from your failures and keep on going. He has done that. None of the others have. And that's why we need Trump.
>>
File: Mittens Rmoney vaginapants.jpg (945 KB, 1200x842) Image search: [Google]
Mittens Rmoney vaginapants.jpg
945 KB, 1200x842
>>66813213
>Mittens Rmoney, the moron that basically gave Obama the election in a silver plate
>mass appeal

lol
>>
Can I pick Trump's policies and personality with Mitt's body and voice?
>>
>>66813481

It's funny, how he's rich as fuck and still has people he calls "Yes, massa".
>>
>>66813213
Trump

fuck Romney, his shitty campaign convinced me to vote Gary Johnson last time around
>>
Mahalo Donald Trump
>>
>>66813213

> Romney campaign shills sending out feelers for how he'd be accepted if he's given the nomination at a brokered convention

Tell your boss hi. Also tell him that if he steals the nomination from Trump at the convention, someone will assassinate him.
>>
>>66813213
Fuck off shill.

Mitt is an irrelevant loser, a parasite who will guaranteed hand the presidency over to Hillary on a silver fucking platter.

Fucking faggots actually trying to subvert the democratic process and give the nomination to some guy nobody voted for.
>>
>no kasich
Why did I even come back to this cesspool
>>
>bigot used unironically
Here's your hot and spicy reply, OP.
>>
>>66813800
Because you get paid 10 cents a post.
>>
>>66813213
Why would anyone ever want someone other than Trump?
>>
Trump's mind in a black, physically disabled woman's body so no one can call her a bigot.
>>
>>66813213
be srs guys
>>
>>66813213
Donald Trump, hands down, no contest.

I pray that Britain one day has a nationalistic leader with such passion. We're all boring fucks over here that are too scared to offend people.
>>
>>66813213
Can I have Bernie before he went >no gunz? If I can't have 90's Bernie then I'll take the Donald.
>>
>>66813213
Trump
Mittens
Bernie
Satan
A random hobo
Shillary

In that order
>>
File: image.jpg (1011 KB, 4215x2797) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1011 KB, 4215x2797
>>66813213

Clinton and Romney are two birds of a feather. They are American Progressives, Neo-Cons. Those are two labels for the same thing. They both are labels for what is a form of communism known as Trotskyism. That is Clinton and Romney.

Bernie Sanders is a Marxist-Leninist who would happily admit it if doing so wasn't detrimental to an election campaign.

Trump is a man of the people. He believes in a govt of the people, by the people, and for the people. Trump is presidential. The others are not.
>>
>>66813213
Trump.
>>
I'm full out Trump, and will be passed if Romney cucks him via brokered convention. However, I'd still vote Romney over Cruz, Lubio and Kasich if it were him running rather than Trump. Romney was a good governer, and his debate performance vs Ted Kennedy was something fierce, even if he lost.
>>
>>66814286
>Bernie Sanders is a Marxist-Leninist

Evidence pls
>>
>>66813400
checked and seriously true.
He is the, "Go out there and make it look like we wanted a win" milquetoast RED HERRING carefully constructed to lose gracefully.
>>
>>66814761
>tfw it could have been Ron Paul 2012.
>>
Trump.
>>
I don't normally believe in bait. But holy shit.
>>
>>66813213

Dude I'm Mormon irl and I think Romney would have been a mediocre president at best. He's a good person, but that's part of the problem with him: successful presidents aren't nice guys. He's so lost in Happy Valley Mormonland he could never have bruised people when they needed it, never made the hard but right choices. I don't want another Carter in the WH.
>>
>>66813213
Jim "SHOO SHOO COMMIE JEW" Webb
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.