[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is that the trump vote base is made 90% of straight white men ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: 1232ss.jpg (33 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1232ss.jpg
33 KB, 640x640
Why is that the trump vote base is made 90% of straight white men ?
>>
>>66813212
Because women like to throw their votes into the trash
>>
Because straight white men are the people who actually contribute to the economy (and Asians)
>>
>>66813212
because they support his policies
>>
>>66813212
because you don't actually know the trump voter base, that's why.
>>
Because the other candidates have alienated a good deal of straight white men with their race- and gender-baiting tactics.
>>
>>66813212
Why is Colombia not licking USA's daddy like a goo SA country like us?
>>
>>66813212
because the best of the best only support the best of the best
>>
>>66813212
Why is that leftist cucks always uses made-up statistics?
>>
>>66813212
It's not. He polls higher with hispanics, muslims, and blacks than any other "Republican".
>>
Because we are sick of the rest of you mooching off of us, and giving us nothing but attitude. We don't need the lowlifes, we can support ourselves, and don't need a bunch of cunts and shitskins gettingthe government to pick our pockets for them. They would all die without us; white men would be way better off without the others. We could just use all of our extra money to design and build perfect female android sexbots to fuck.
>>
>>66813212
Because straight white men are the only respectable people on the planet.
>>
>>66813212
Men build civilization
Women destroy civilization
Non whites eat the seed corn
>>
>>66813212
Better question, why do you look at a group of people defined by ideology, and see only race, sex, and orientation?
>>
Trump won Hawaii majorly, the only nonwhite majority state.

Trump won Dearborn Michigan massively, which has the largest arab american population in the nation.
>>
>>66814705
>Trump won Dearborn Michigan massively, which has the largest arab american population in the nation.
Literally how?
>>
>>66815927

>import mudshits from ME
>they shoot up Americans
>tensions between non-mudshits/non-Arabs and mudshits/Arabs rise in America
>mudshits/Arabs get schlonged

Self-preservation.
>>
I'm a gay man and a Democrat and I'm voting for Trump
>>
>>66815927
DESU I think the arabs in America are tired of being lumped in with extremists and don't want them coming here fucking everything up.

Most muslims are several generations and mostly assimilated.

When do you see muslims going crazy in america compared to the rest of europe?

They're pretty much christians in that they don't follow the worst parts of their religion really.

The few I've met seem pretty friendly and don't give a shit about religion or politics.
>>
>>66813212
brown woman here i support trump
>>
>>66813212

It's simple related by incomes.
>>
>>66813316
asians as in pakis?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.