[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think I found a place
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: middle_east_map.gif (77 KB, 728x721) Image search: [Google]
middle_east_map.gif
77 KB, 728x721
where we can dump our remaining Agent Orange

Prove to me there's a better dumping ground.
>>
just nuke it already
>>
>>66811161
The way I see it is Agent Orange causes severe reproductive problems, and reproduction is something Muslims do a lot.

To me it's perfect.
>>
>>66811334
>>66811161
plus it leaves the ground fertile enough to colonize after a bit
>>
>>66811334
may a disease erase you and the ones who think like you from the face of the earth. If there is a cancer that has struck humanity then it's your kind.
>>
>>66812752
t. Achmed Jihad Muhammad
You're next
>>
>>66812900
>t. Achmed Jihad Muhammad
>You're next
what are you going to do drone me to death?
>>
>>66811046
Agent orange is a defoliant chemical. Why waste it on a pile of sand?
>>
>>66813055
teringlijer
>>
dump it all over california imo. actually just all of usa lets do the world a favour your country is fucked by 2030
>>
File: merchant_anglo.png (44 KB, 241x319) Image search: [Google]
merchant_anglo.png
44 KB, 241x319
>>66811334

Good thinking goyim. We could make Israel Great Again
>>
>>66811046
What about the white house?
>>
>>66813675
Too risky, you don't know what the color white looks like.
>>
>>66811638
There's nothing of value in that region except oil. I think it time to have the ban on chemical weapons lifted and wipe out the entire population >>66811638
>>
>>66811046
Sweden please
>>
>>66814012
>There's nothing of value in that region except oil. I think it time to have the ban on chemical weapons lifted and wipe out the entire population
Great how you can easily decide what people get to live or what people can die, I guess you think you're god or something. A lot of ill minds lurking around here may people like you be wiped out asap.
>>
>>66814250
If it wasn't for oil the middle east would be still sleeping in huts riding on camels and killing each other, they add nothing to modern society
>>
>>66813510
Who said Israel was exempt?
>>
>>66811046
Iran is bro tier.
Saudi Arabia or the Gulf States?
Have at.
>>
>>66815403
>implying we can leave a single goddamn one of them alive
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.