[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>move to russia >all the women are muslims what the fuck??
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: russian hijab.jpg (30 KB, 439x388) Image search: [Google]
russian hijab.jpg
30 KB, 439x388
>move to russia
>all the women are muslims

what the fuck?? i thought russia was supposed to be based? i get here and all i see are old women wearing fucking hijabs and shit. fucking towelheads everywhere man. no one told me this would happen
>>
>>66809674
>that pic

shit, i thought it was my dead grandmother
>>
>>66809674
Where abouts? And what's your nationality desu?
>>
>>66809674
>hijab
That's just a headscarf u dense motherfucker.

>In countries with large Eastern Orthodox Christianity population such as Russia headscarves and veils are used by Christian women in the Eastern Orthodox Church, Oriental Orthodox Church, Assyrian Church of the East, and Roman Catholic Church.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Headscarf
>>
>>66809859
Did you love her?
>>
>>66809674
10/10
пpoигpaл c тeбя, coдoмит
>>
File: Dad.jpg (53 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Dad.jpg
53 KB, 1024x768
>Move to Russia
>all the natives are subhumans
>>
File: 1448994517619.jpg (28 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1448994517619.jpg
28 KB, 640x480
>move to Russia
>everyone's a pleb and doesn't understand Tarkovsky
>>
File: DvJvpS7.jpg (44 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
DvJvpS7.jpg
44 KB, 640x426
>A women having her head covered means that she honors the Lord. Head-coverings also symbolizes that a woman is married and that her husband is the head of the family. Little girls also have their heads covered when they go to Mass at church, not because they are married, but in order to honor the Lord. Today, young Russian Orthodox women and little girls still cover their heads when going to church, but with a different type of headscarf: Mantilla, which is a silk or lace scarf. Nowadays only woman of older age (grandmothers) wear full head coverings.
>>
>>66812925
Hnnnng
>>
>>66809674
>Russian
>Women

Pick one Ivan
>>
>>66813093
t. Chechen sub human
>>
aren't Orthodox supposed to cover a part of their hair or something ?
>>
>>66809674
fuck off arse, they are comfy specially if your under heavy cold wind
also if you don't wear this wind might take your brains away
>>
>>66814724
Salam Alaykum my Islamic brother
>>
>>66812381
>ITT: Poland missing the joke
>>
Eastern Christianity is pretty much Islam tier.
>>
>>66817403
R... R A R E ?
R
A
R
E
?
>>
>>66812925
Polish people are Muslims too? shake mh family
>>
>>66809674
Wearing a headscarf doesnt automatically makes you a muslim.Women in central asia use headscarf to protect their hair from dust, Russians probably have their reason to use it
>>
>>66817406
yeah i'd much rather be a protestant and be preached to by a militant dyke feminist and allow fags in my church
>>
>>66817403
>HELLO MUDDA
>HELLO FADDA
>>
>>66809674
Its Russian tradition. Have nothing to do with muslims. This old women are most likely to be christian.
>>
>>66809674
>>
>>66809859
Sorry to hear that man, did you love her?
>>
>>66812809
Tarkovsky is an overrated jew.
>>
>>66819723
>Russian tradition
It is Judeo Christian tradition dumbass.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.