[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw have autism Do I even deserve to live? Can I ever be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1456515522366.jpg (143 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1456515522366.jpg
143 KB, 600x600
>tfw have autism

Do I even deserve to live? Can I ever be a true aryan?
>>
>>66808799
1. Take meds perscribed by doctors
2. Learn how to play piano or something. Fine motor control will eventually translate into gneral self control
>>
>>66808799
Just don't breed and try to contribute something to society.
>>
Can you dress, feed, bathe and go to the bathroom without help?

Can you work?

If yes to all of the above, you're fine.

You're just a weird motherfucker who probably won't get laid much but you're useful and capable of being a net gain for society.
>>
>>66808799
You're nordic. So no, you can never be a true aryan.
>>
>>66808799
are you high up on the spectrum?
just learn not to act like a sperg because of your (presumed) tendencies
>>
>>66808799
>iktfb
Every time I open my mouth, people likes me a little less
>>66808977
>Take meds perscribed by doctors
lel, you can't cure it, stop letting yourself getting jewed
>>
>>66808799
Autism is good to a point
this guy >>66809017 has it mostly right
>>
>>66808799
Part of being aryan is becoming aryan , swecuck.

In normie language , it's the "American dream "
>>
>>66808799
Prove you are not the next evolutionary step in human development?

Failure implies purpose. Evolution is explicitly purposeless.

If you consider yourself a failure, you need to ascribe to a world view that is purposeful.
>>
>>66809017
>Can you dress, feed, bathe and go to the bathroom without help?

>Can you work?
Yes

>>66809122
Yes.
People were surprised when they found out I had autism, I was not though.
>>
>>66808799
I have it as well, I can't hold a job because I can't understand social cues and I have a shitty speech impediment. But somehow that doesn't qualify me for neet bux. Is there anyway to permanently disable yourself without it being obvious? It's ether that or suicide.
>>
>>66809680
You write decently . How can someone with autism speak shit but write like this ?
>>
give everything best you can give to your nation. Don't be lazy. Consider what you can offer to community instead just taking from it.
"Honest work, no matter of what kind, is never a disgrace. I:2"
>>
>>66808799
Get this

Mention it in job interviews
Sell it as a positive
YOU won't be spending your day on facebook or gossiping office politics at the water cooler
Because you honestly have no interest in this social stuff

Instant job
>>
>>66810228
You don't get the nature of social conditions
>>
>>66809680
Do you also browse /gsg/?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.