[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you guys think about this Trump quote? I agree with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: retyr6u6.png (42 KB, 615x287) Image search: [Google]
retyr6u6.png
42 KB, 615x287
What do you guys think about this Trump quote?

I agree with it. Betas who spend all day playing videogames and not contributing to society should be gassed.
>>
>>66808644
You literally just posted this to /v/ and got your thread deleted, fagtron.
>>
>>66808694
>>
>>66808644

>Anything can be a problem but muh guns

Welcome to Murrica
>>
>>66808694
>>
Trump is old. He's probably confused about how video games work and thinks a computer is "that email and twitter thingy".
>>
>>66808644
>Betas who spend all day playing videogames and not contributing to society should be gassed.
So individuals should live to contribute to society instead of living for themselves?

Explain why, try to use a reasoning that's not circular
>>
>>66808694
>>66808644
#rekt
>>
>>66808644
I agree. Video games have ruined my life. Not so the violence part, but the constant playing. I have wasted 20,000 hours of my life on these useless video games. We must stop children from indulging in this degenerate waste of time.
>>
File: 1390403198705.png (268 KB, 573x338) Image search: [Google]
1390403198705.png
268 KB, 573x338
>>66808644
kill your self
>>
>>66808644
Why does this get posted multiple times a day?
>>
>>66808694
>>
>>66808644
While spending all day playing video games is bad. Theres nothing wrong with having it as a leisure activity. Theres way worse things you can do.
>>
File: 1457507516993.jpg (46 KB, 433x419) Image search: [Google]
1457507516993.jpg
46 KB, 433x419
>>66808694
lol #rekt

First he gets btfo on /v/ and then /pol/ reams his bumhole. Kek OP on suicide watch
>>
File: sam radical.gif (2 MB, 851x429) Image search: [Google]
sam radical.gif
2 MB, 851x429
Trump is right

If the game isn't teaching you to FIGHT FOR THE REICH or GAS THOSE KIKES then it's degenerate and not worth your time.
>>
>I posted it again

That might work on reddit, but most of /pol/ considers video games to be degenerate in the first place.
>>
>>66809052
hes a billionaire. im rather sure hes quite good with 'that email and twitter thingy'
>>
>>66808644
Trump says dumb shit on twitter all the time. He also has that tweet where he says vaccinations cause autism, for which there's zero evidence.

Who cares? It's clearly not a part of his presidential platform. Maybe he doesn't even think that anymore.
>>
>2012

don't liberals argue that negative things said by people they like over a year ago hold no meaning anymore?

clearly this doesn't matter at all because it was said almost 4 years ago
>>
>>66810286
>for which there's zero evidence

Kike detected
>>
Video games as a hobby is fine. Video games as a life is degenerate.
>>
File: op_is_an_idiot.gif (2 MB, 297x229) Image search: [Google]
op_is_an_idiot.gif
2 MB, 297x229
>>66808644
>>
Trump isn't even saying this. All he's saying is that violent games like COD and GTA encourage niggery and idiocy, and probably do increase violent tendencies in the stupider or already mentally ill segments of the population which he's correct about.

All the rest about betas and whatnot, even if it's true, has NOTHING to do with what Trump even said.
>>
>>66808644

>I agree with it. Betas who spend all day playing videogames and not contributing to society should be gassed.

As you post on an American Google employee's resume portfolio forum.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.