[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>During the war, Poland lost 45% of her doctors, 57% of h
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
>During the war, Poland lost 45% of her doctors, 57% of her attorneys, 40% of her professors, 30% of her technicians, more than 18% of her clergy, and most of her journalists. Poland’s educated class was purposely targeted because the Nazis knew that this would make it easier to oversee the de-Polonization campaign and control the country.

Why doesn't anyone talk about the millions of Christian and other groups killed during the holocaust? In poland alone 3 million were kill because of their Catholicism.

http://www.mintpressnews.com/the-forgotten-5-million-non-jewish-victims-of-the-holocaust/208329/
>>
>>66806968
Because it doesn't fit the "Hitler was a Catholic" narrative.
>>
>>66807284
That and they weren't the chosen people. Same reason you never hear about any other genocide in history.
>>
>>66806968
We talk about it all the time but then against my family are Polish Jews.
>>
>>66806968

Catholicism isnt Christian, its heresy. Its a bunch of random religions of rome including paganism smushed together by Constantine in order to control them all.

Thats literally heretical, nothing less.
>>
>>66806968

now you fags know why our country is not as advanced as the rest of the west when it comes to economics and infrastructure. we still got off pretty good after the fall of the iron curtain considering how much damage was done
>>
6 million goy
>>
>>66809506
Filthy dumb protestant scum.
>>
File: 1441671243026.jpg (89 KB, 720x671) Image search: [Google]
1441671243026.jpg
89 KB, 720x671
>>66809506
I'm sorry and reform Protestant groups are more legitimate than the Church founded by Christ?
>and on this rock I will build MY Church
>>
>>66809506
>a bunch of random religions of rome including paganism
This statement clearly indicates you have no idea what you are talking about.

>Thats literally heretical
Even if the previous statement were correct, that isn't even what heretical means.
>>
>polish intellectuals
>>
>>66810523

>french soldiers
>>
>>66809506
This may have been the most ignorant lost I've seen today
>>
File: Smug_Pepe.png (28 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
Smug_Pepe.png
28 KB, 200x200
>>66810759
I didn't expect poles to be triggered this easily
>>
>>66806968
>Why doesn't anyone talk about the millions of Christian and other groups killed during the holocaust?
Because Poland is butthurt about Russia, not Germany.
>>
>>66810938

I'm not, I was hoping for some nice shitposting. I heard that eagles of death metal concert was pretty killer
>>
>>66811140
To die for really
>>
>>66806968
You're joking right? Idiots don't want to remember history, they only want hand picked memes to use as a backdrop for whatever narrative they are pushing.

In this case it's Jews controlling media and international finance to ensure a collapse of democracy in free unaligned European nations.

So exactly what they were trying to do before Hitler temporarily halted them.

You think WW2 could stop them? It was a convenient speedbump because it can now be used to accelerate a plan of divide and conquer. Someone like Hitler is now a transparently useful idiot outside of any historical context. He never did anything good (yet somehow raised the best trained and most efficient army in the history of the world up to that point) and basically was some evil cartoon character who wanted to take over the world.

Nobody remembers history except the people who lived it and taught it to their children. Things you read in books are not what really happened.

Both the Germans and the Allies bombed my grandmother's church, there were no liberators or good guys. Just cowards who dropped bombs early over civilians, and murderers who slaughtered people running from their guns. Moving meant you were a target and killed.

Jews are an evil and insidious people. What happened to them during WW2 was tragic. What happened to a lot of other people was just as bad. The fact you see the Jews using WW2 as justification for stealing land in Palestine and trying to influence surreptitiously all aspects of modern life and culture, whereas you don't see a global Polish conspiracy to destroy Europeans should obviously tell you something about what I said is true.

It's their fucked up religion, that brainwashes them from childhood that they are special people destined to rule the world that starts it all.
>>
>>66810523

>A frog-eater makes fun of polish education
>>
>>66811255
As a Polish Jew who is not a Zionist all I can say is "oy vey."

People murder other people over land and politics and shit all the time, it's not a big deal.

The Holocaust was not a big deal, and removing filthy sand-niggers from the Levant wouldn't be a big deal either, if Israel ever actually went and did it.

Stop crying over losers throughout history, it's not worth the tears.
>>
>>66809506
Don't worry, anon. I'll pray you find the light. Just know that the Lord's always there, waiting for you to embark on the true path to eternal life with open arms.
>>
>>66811426
my family used to save Jews during the war, still in touch with some of them, the thing is - they were Poles first, then Jews, not just Jews living in Poland ready to sell their neighbours out, because some of our Jews were just that, however not most of them
It's not X Jews that died, it's X Poles that died, Y of which being Jewish
>>
>>66811837
Exactly, that's why I really hate all the Holocaust propaganda shit because it's always "Jews this" and "Israel that."

My grandfather's brother was Jewish and fought with the resistance in the Warsaw Uprising. Not the Ghetto uprising, the Warsaw Uprising, and was fingered by a Pole and shot by the SS.

He didn't fight for Israel or Jews, he fought for Poland and the Polish nation.

SJWs and globalist Jews who flog the Holocaust to promote "anti-racism" and "tolerance" can all go and get FUCKED.
>>
>>66811140
>>66811197
Top tier banter europoors
>>
>>66811426
Do you or do you not believe you are God's special people above all other human beings on the planet? Are you not taught this and effectively look at every non Jew as subhuman? Why must Jewish food be only prepared by other Jews?

How are you any different than the Muslim who wants to bring about global Jihad and Shariah.

You are poison. Your culture is poison. And until we remove all religious influence from society, it will always try to control a free and secular people through any force it can wield.

It's only because of political power due to monetary influence that your fucked up religion exists at all. Without US aid your artificial oasis would have been swallowed up by the sand niggers decades ago.

Diaspora my dick faggot. Once your aging orthodoxy dies, numale jews like you won't even matter and your entire set of practices and beliefs will be dumped into the trash where they belong.
>>
>>66809506
Do you celebrate Christmas?

You know it's a pagan holiday right?
>>
>>66809506
I hope this was a shitpost because I don't think I've seen a dumber statement ever made on /pol/
>>
>>66806968

>implying it was all the Nazis
>implying the USSR didn't systematically massacre the Polish elite in the areas they controlled
>implying the professions you listed weren't disproportionately Jewish
>>
>>66812008
>shot by the SS just for being a jew
your story is too easy to spot being fake leaf
>>
>>66812134
Almost had it
Needs more Jesus though, things have really gone down hill since the mainstream media switched from respecting christianity to deriding it

cant remember exactly as it was probably a gradual process but there was one year in my early teen years where all channels stopped showing christmas / christian movies on religious holidays etc
>>
>>66812689

he was shot by the SS because he fought in the uprising against the SS, you illiterate retard
>>
>>66812134
>Do you or do you not believe you are God's special people above all other human beings on the planet? Are you not taught this and effectively look at every non Jew as subhuman? Why must Jewish food be only prepared by other Jews?

I'm not religious, or a Jewish Zionist. If anything I think Jews are a particularly unfortunate group of people judging by history.

>How are you any different than the Muslim who wants to bring about global Jihad and Shariah.

I would start with the fact that we're an insignificant minority that has literally no realistic hope of ever "takin ova" as your London friends would say.

>And until we remove all religious influence from society, it will always try to control a free and secular people through any force it can wield.

Nah, Christianity is based and a force for good.

>Without US aid your artificial oasis would have been swallowed up by the sand niggers decades ago.

I'm not a Zionist but I definitely have more faith in Israel than the rabble of incompetent sand niggers who have been trying to unseat it unsuccessfully for 70 years now.

>Once your aging orthodoxy dies, numale jews like you won't even matter and your entire set of practices and beliefs will be dumped into the trash where they belong.

Personally I have faith in Christianity. Obviously Judaism is too small and marginal a religion to resists Islam globally in the long run.
>>
>>66812689
He was pointed out by a Polish classmate and shot by German "police" which, by definition, at the time and place, were members of the SS.
>>
Gooood Niemcy!

Remember the 5 trillion!
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.