[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"I WAS RAPED BY A NIGGER!"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3
File: woman.jpg (26 KB, 400x265) Image search: [Google]
woman.jpg
26 KB, 400x265
In which country are the most white women screaming this?
>>
>>66806791
maybe Kekmany
>>
>>66806791
I'd say sweden or germany but I doubt they would say that. They would say 'i got raped by a german of african descent'

So my guess is south africa
>>
I thought you'd be sent to gulag after saying the N word in a civilised country with western values and laws
>>
File: rapefugees.jpg (53 KB, 599x312) Image search: [Google]
rapefugees.jpg
53 KB, 599x312
>>66806791
>>
>>66806791
I'd like to hear a LOT more women screaming this. They voted for this shit. They always vote for this shit. I have grown to fucking hate white women. They constantly whine and nothing is ever good enough. Let the mudslimes have them so they can see what a real patriarchy looks like and then maybe these adult children will finally feel happy.
>>
Mel Gibson's ex wife.
>>
>>66806791
South Africa
>>
>>66806791

Sweden? No, that would be per capita. Overall, probably the US.
>>
>>66807353
>>66807288
>>66807184
>>66807055
>>66806791
When has a girl ever said this. I know you never talk to women and interact with females but doesn't the same circlejerk based on hate fantasies get old after a while?
>>
Jamaica and other Caribbean territories that naive stupid fuck Westerners think they're going to have some romantic fun-filled tropical weekend with Bob Marley in the background, only to get off the cruise ship and be constantly dodging pickpockets and nigsausage thrown at them.

Even the white grandmas get raped down there.
>>
>>66807288
this.

i think the proper phrase is " i was sexually assaulted by a PoC, but white people rape aswell"
>>
>>66807382
>Let the mudslimes have them
UK
yes
>>
>>66806791
Brazil, Germany, or US
>>
>>66806791

No woman would claim that a black man raped her. She'd say a man, and then blame all men/the patriarchy. White men are to blame for all rape.
>>
It's hard to tell.

Mainstream media in EU won't report the apparent mass gang rapes happening with Syria shit-skins.

'Murica doesn't like to put out niggers and spics are droppin' seed in whites. It's hard to tell here, though, given the amount of whores who are asking for attention.
>>
>>66806791
None because they like it when a nigger is doing it

Only druken "mistake sex" with white guys is considered rape. Letting a nigger rape you is being tolerant.
>>
>>66807382
>why do white women like brown men over meeeeee!! the supeeerrior white male *stuffs cheetos into face*

the white nationalist movement everybody. literally a bunch of elliot rogers who still survive in society because institutionalized racism props them up a bit
>>
I can look at any news service each day and spot a new case from Sweden so yeah, no competition
>>
Every one
>>
>>66807640
>brazil
>rape

>brazil
>white women

How can you be this much wrong?
>>
>>66807055
have you been to paris lately? 1/2 of whites are fucking tourists, get it together ye frogs like come on
>>
>>66807659
You are exaggerating.
>>
>>66806791
pretty sure it was not germany...
>>
>>66808223

Provide proof of a single woman describe her rapist as a nigger.
>>
>woman gets raped by shitskin
>goes to police
>"what did he/she/xir/xe look like?"
>"tall black male about 200 pounds"
>"sorry we can't specify race/ethnicity"
>rapist is never caught

Bravo progressives!
>>
>>66807535
>tfw Marley didn't sing for this
>>
File: emmett-till-body-300x250.jpg (19 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
emmett-till-body-300x250.jpg
19 KB, 300x250
Based simply on who's most likely to use the word nigger, probably the US.
>>
>>66806791
Wikipedia says Sweden
>>
>>66807382
>being this jelly of BBC
>>
>>66808320
I guess the only proof is limited to myself, as I work with a lot of women, and the ones who were raped, most say "nigger" when it was a black guy.

They're bitter. It's hot.
>>
>>66809098
>and the ones who were raped, most say "nigger" when it was a black guy

You mean to tell me you know more than one woman that was raped, and raped by a black guy? The only nigger here is you, lying your black nigger ass off.
>>
>>66808864
Is "nigger" not a word used in Sweden? I would think a female would draw from the best word to use in anger.

I mean, like I can't imagine some 18 year old white female saying, "I was raped by a dindu."
>>
>>66807382
Dad, are you okay? Is there something you'd like to tell us?
>>
>>66809278
I deejay in a strip club. 80% of the girls have been raped/sexually molested. What the fuck do you know? Nothing.
>>
>>66809496
>rape
>strip club

Yeah, believe that.
>>
>>66808001
>paris
>representative of the french population
have you been to south west of france? i barely see foreigners here
>>
>>66807535
That's why Cuba is based. The locals are too afraid of Castro's gulags to fuck with the tourists, since they have been that shithole's only industry since the USSR collapsed
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.