[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how soon is now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 6
File: sudamerica.gif (24 KB, 400x528) Image search: [Google]
sudamerica.gif
24 KB, 400x528
can /pol/ tell me why it's MMXVI and yet we are not a unified country?
>>
Two failing nations, unified? That's a really, really stupid idea pshf (para ser honesto familia)
>>
>two countries of niggers pretending to be white merging.

Makes sense if you ask me.
>>
>>66806213
Unify the continent and purge the cartels.
>>
Peru should annex Bolivia too.

Colombia and Ecuador merge.

Then they merge with Venezuela.

This is what Bolivar wanted. Eventually a South American Union is created. With Panama and Costa Rica as member states.
>>
>>66806213
>Falklands still British
kek
>>
>Unifying the two countries that don't share a language.

Come on, Argie. It's shit like this that cost you the Maldives.
>>
>>66806213
You can unify your continent but don't touch our clay.
>>
>>66806702
Per-Bolivia was a thing and it didn't work. Same with Gran Colombia.
>>
>>66806439
>Translating nigger speak.
>>
>>66806985
It's a meme you dip

witness em
>>
>>66806213
>Wanting a unified country

That's rich.
>>
>>66806213
Why even bother putting Trinidad and Tobago on the map?
>>
>>66806213
Is this a map of the greater Falklands?
>>
>>66806213
because of shysters like Lula and Kirchner. Imagine if just as soon as you got the based Macri Brazil invaded you and forced Dilma down your throats. Let us have our failures one at a time, federalism or death!
>>
>>66806775
Español and potugues are pretty similar.

the swiss speak three diferent language.
>>
>>66806213
>Wanting to join with a nigger country
I'm not even trolling, I would put unpatriotic scumj like you against the wall and have you shot.

We have NOTHING to do with the rest of Latin America. They can FUCK OFF and SO CAN YOU.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlL7-KSFPx8
>>
unify, then I can annex it all and send you all on work visas to europe.
>>
>>66807389
>tripfag
>>
>>66807389
>visas
You wish you could get ANY Argentine immigrants at all to whiten your country Paco.

Besides, we don't need visas to go to Europe, 60% of Argentines are eligible for automatic Italian citizenship.
>>
>>66806213

Why would Argentina want to try and fix what the Brazilians cannot even come close to fixing themselves?

It's a noble effort, White Man's Burden and all, but it's monumentally stupid to annex a literal hornet's nest.
>>
remove north, paraguay and and northeast
>>
File: lolno.png (8 KB, 713x107) Image search: [Google]
lolno.png
8 KB, 713x107
>>66806213

Jews control both countries and guess what, they want them as divided as possible so they can stay in power.
>>
>>66806213
From what I heard, Latin american grudges are worse than eastern European grudges
>>
We will send 320.5 million on work visas to France, Britain, Ireland, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Germany, Sweden, Finland, Russia, Belarus, and Portugal, the women wont be able to form resistance, we will then gradually sell off the women abroad.
>>
>>66808014
Europe needs laborers as from I'm hearing.
>>
>>66808014
they don't need us. they are taking the musilms
>>
>>66808507
They have no choice, it is their duty, I will send you all there, and take this continent solely for my people.
>>
>>66806439
three actually
>>
>>66808790
oops, 4
>>
>>66806775
>>Unifying the two countries that don't share a language.
t. United Kingdom of England, Scotland and Wales
>>
>>66808876
i think he is implying that it would be easier to unify spanish speaking countries with other spanish speaking countries than it would be to unify spanish with portuguese

still kind of a strange point
>>
>getting tricked into false nationalism just because regional spanish leaders didn't want to give up their power

lel.
>>
>>66809008
Spanish and Portuguese are practically the same language.
>>
>>66808876
>>66809008

How is it strange? If you're going to start drawing Grossdeutsch fantasies I would expect you to include Austria before you include Belgium. The Spanish colonies share not only a language but a history and a republican tradition. Brazil was a fucking empire until quite recently.
>>
>>66809008
nope.
im saying that it shouldn't be that hard to unify those south american countries because we are alike in culture politics and economic.
the only real diference is out lalnguage wich is not so diferent btw.

argentina and chile speak spanish but we would never be together, it's not about spanish
>>
>>66809646

>argentina and chile speak spanish but we would never be together

Now that's an interesting statement. Don't you have more in common with each other than with Brazil? What's with the hostility?
>>
>>66806982

We know what are mistakes were.

It'll work this time unless we want to picked on by the international vultures... of the world.
>>
>>66809757
He's talking shit... I doubt he's ever left the house.
Uruguay is the only country culturally similar to us.
>>
>>66809869
>Uruguay is the only country culturally similar to us.
Sounds about right.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4paLVu0gNcQ
>>
>>66809869

What makes Chile so different?
>>
>>66809757
we help them a lot back in war of independence.
but them we start to threaten heach other about patagonia.
nowadyas every chilean hate us because we own almost all the patagonia and we hate them because they ""betrayed"" us in the falkland war
>>
>>66808876
Wales, Ireland and Scotland were Anglicised a long time ago Huezil.
>>
File: 137583505136.jpg (24 KB, 240x320) Image search: [Google]
137583505136.jpg
24 KB, 240x320
>>66806213
No.
>>
>>66809869
have you ever been in brazil? we have a lot in common with them.

and only the peolpe from buenos aires is similar to uruguayans
>>
>>66810254
Let's see...

* Our accents are the most weird and peculiar in the Spanish language, but they are complete opposites. Argentines speak Spanish with an Italian-sort of singsong to it, and we use "vos" pronouns. Chileans speak very fast and dry, and they use the "Tu" pronouns.

* Chileans love spicy food and seafood.
We love beef, pizza and ice cream.

* Culturally, Argentina has a history of social equality while in Chile the social differences are more marked, but this is less so than in the past.

* Chile is basically Spanish at its core culture.
Argentina is a mix of Italy, Spain and Northern Europe.

I'm sure there are more differences. Also, the Andes are too much of a natural barrier.
It's like nature intended a wall to separate us.
>>
File: reduced us of sa.png (6 KB, 385x579) Image search: [Google]
reduced us of sa.png
6 KB, 385x579
>>66806213
Reduce it to this if you want to keep it anywhere prosperous
>>
>>66811097
>let's leech from são paulo guys
delet this
>>
>>66810712
Maybe with Southern Brazil, not with Brazil as a whole. I do agree Corrientes has more in common with Paraguay than Buenos Aires, and maybe the same with Jujuy and Bolivia.

>>66810747
>>66810254
Examples of the accents

Argentina:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQCteN9fXxY

Chile:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4XqujAZxvQ

Might as well be a different language.
I've been to Chile and it's really hard to understand them.
>>
>>66810747
Also chile has a tendency to "borrow" some of our culture
>>
>>66811509
thats what i mean. we are not the same but we have somethings in common, enough thing to be together.

the people from buenos aires(c.a.b.a) is way more diferent of the people from jujuy than they are of someone from Southern Brazil but we live together and without problem with the jujeños
>>
>>66806213
>Paraguay
>whole Brazil, not only the south
Kill yourself, familia.
>>
>>66806439
>>66806477
>>66806775
>>66807884
Just a friendly reminder that Paraguay and Uruguay exist too.
>>
>>66806982
The confederation was working too well so butthurt Chile and Arg went to war to dissolve it,
>>
>>66810747
Who the fuck cares. Are you a faggot? We're a tiny country and yet there's way more diference between an Asturian and an Andalusian than that and yet we raped your anuses for centuries. Just unite already and be relevant for once, for fuck's sake.
>>
>>66811509

The Argentinian puts a lot more emotion into his speech, but aside from that, I don't really notice a difference and I speak Spanish a little bit that I learned from all the Mexicans around here. No lo puedo hablar muy bien pero puedo hablar un poco
>>
>>66813332
this
>>
>>66813332
I don't want to be relevant.

Brazil is relevant.
India is relevant.
China is relevant.
Russia is relevant.

Australia is irrelevant.
Switzerland is irrelevant.
Canada is irrelevant.
Finland is irrelevant.

I'd rather be irrelevant thank you very much.
>>
>>66813644
But all those "irrelevant" places are gonna be muslim third world shitholes very soon.
>>
File: 1457302624575.png (558 KB, 680x541) Image search: [Google]
1457302624575.png
558 KB, 680x541
>>66810747
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.