[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When we look back on what killed the West...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6
File: Ccn_VFIW0AA-YRF.jpg (78 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Ccn_VFIW0AA-YRF.jpg
78 KB, 600x600
...remember all of those who defended the $6 pre-packaged unpeeled oranges.

>but it helps people with arthritis or people who can't peel an orange

Is it worth 6 of your hard-earned dollars and the untold years of damage to the environment from tossed plastic just for the convenience of not having to use a knife to cut an orange and eat around the peel?

This is deplorable.
>>
>>66804948
>eating an orange somebody else has peeled

disgusting
>>
>>66804948
>Don't buy things I don't want you to buy
>>
>>66804948
those are incredibly easy to peel to begin with
>>
>>66804948
>untold years of damage to the environment
thanks for the chuckle
>>
>>66805010
this
end of thread
>>
>>66804948
gee, if only nature had a way to naturally preserve those oranges so we don't have to.
>>
#justburgerthings
>>
>>66804948
you need a knife to peel an orange?
>>
>>66804948
>unpeeled
You're now aware that peeled and unpeeled mean the same thing.
>>
>>66805166
Did you Estonians cry when the Teutonic Knights raped you?
>>
>being so poor you can't afford a $6 orange
>>
File: 1456160450047.jpg (43 KB, 640x625) Image search: [Google]
1456160450047.jpg
43 KB, 640x625
>>66804948
qq moar. i put diapers which don't degrade inside of plastic bags.

in 5 thousand years it will still be a shitty diaper in a bag.
>>
You need a knife to open an orange? Also Jesus fucking christ there's no way this picture is real, I refuse to believe it, it does not exist within the bounds of my reality.
>>
>>66804948
Are they organic AND pesiticide free?
>>
>>66804948
>what killed the West
People who buy pre-made food are quite literally retarded. They have no interest in keeping healthy or being economical.

Why would you eat this shit anyway? I can make two pizzas for $6 at home and they're every bit as good as the ones you'd get from an upscale pizzeria.

You can discern the younger posters easily from the content they post. OP here is surely about 18 and is living in a dorm.
>>
>>66805166
Fuck you Estonia
>>
>>66804948
That's 5.99 a pound, dude.
>>
File: absolute kind of disgusting.png (278 KB, 720x729) Image search: [Google]
absolute kind of disgusting.png
278 KB, 720x729
>Peeling oranges
>Not cutting in quarters and eating the insides

Absolutely disgusting
>>
>>66805166
Hey, Estonia avatar fag, post the girl at her battle station, I lost that pic. It's my favorite.
>>
>>66804948
>unpeeled
You tried, OP.
>>
>>66804948
Remember all of those people who defend having to pay hundreds of dollars in extra tolls every month just because they don't think the Government should build roads?

There is nothing wrong with separating an idiot from his money. This is the free market at work. If there are enough idiots out there willing to pay $6 for a thirty cent item in a pretty plastic case, then it is not for I nor the Government to stop morons from losing their money.

If there is a need for dipshit-ready produce, the dipshits will keep them in business through sales. If the smart people say "what the fuck, I'm not paying $6 for a goddamn orange..." then the business becomes no more.

Go fuck off to a Bernie Sanders rally, you goddamn commie.
>>
File: spielberg rage.jpg (11 KB, 269x341) Image search: [Google]
spielberg rage.jpg
11 KB, 269x341
>>66804948

These are TANGERINES, you stupid semen-slurping nigger killed child.jpg moronic fucko.
>>
>>66805166
Avatarfagging is against the rules.
>>
REMINDER

THAT'S 6 DOLLARS

FOR A POUND
>>
>>66805347
People who buy pre-made food are busy and well-to-do, and they have chosen to use the money they earned to save time. People who complain about how much pre-made food costs are jealous povertycucks.
>>
>>66804948

What the fuck is "unpeeled"? Is that the orange with the skin still on? The picture is of a PEELED ORANGE, you stupid faggot.
>>
>>66805166
Ignore the bullies, Eesti, we all like you here!
>>
>>66804948
nobody will buy it and the free market will fix it.
>>
>>66804948

who pays 6 dollars for just one orange? you fucking goy are retarded. Spend money like niggers.
>>
>>66804948
>bawwwwwwwwwwwwwww I DIDN'T THINK OF IT FIRST IT'S NOT FAIR HOW DARE SOMEONE MAKE A PRODUCT THAT SELLS!!!!

Fuck off bern victim
>>
>>66804948
>unpeeled oranges.

but those ARE peeled??
>>
>all of these niggers with long effeminate nails in this thread

Clip your fucking nails you degenerates.
>>
>using a knife

a man uses his thumb to puncture or teeth to break the skin to start peeling
>>
>>66804948
Am I the only one who can't eat an orange without pulling off every piece of white shit off?
>>
>>66804948
>Some Americans are so retarded they can't even peel their own oranges
>They are catered to
>>
It's really just an evolution of capitalism. Those who rise to the top don't even have to peel their own oranges.

"Peel my fucking orange, you slave", is little different than fucking the hottest white women on Blacked: it's the unrestrained power of money in times of massive imbalance. With social balance, people would say "fuck you, I'm not taking some orange peeling job, we're going to have a revolution"; same with women fucking blacks for money.
>>
>>66807048
you dont even need nails for it what the fuck

shut up anon
>>
>>66807203
Don't tell me to shut up snow nigger.

Go service muhammed before evening prayers.
>>
>>66804948
>buying a single orange for 6$

you have to be fucking retarded to purchase that.
>>
>>66807139
That's all the good stuff, m8. You're just eating a bunch of sugar and acid.
>>
>>66807307
>evening prayers
has the gmos and soy disabled your brain?

its 11pm here, not evening
>>
>>66807451
It's past your bedtime.
Go to bed, tiny idiot.
>>
>>66806600
>are busy and well-to-do
No, actually consumption of processed foods is a lower class thing.

Well off people make enough money to afford to eat properly, and have enough free time to prepare their meals.

Poor people are the ones working three jobs at Wal-Mart and bringing store-made and fast foods home.

You quite literally can not buy high grade prepared foods, but if you wish to waste your money eating inferior shit made in a factory and preserved with cancer be my guest.

Only a literal cuck would argue that processed and pre-made food is better.
>>
>>66807689
this is shitty banter i dont even wanna do this anymore

good night
>>
>>66804948
>>but it helps people with arthritis or people who can't peel an orange
Inferior people like that who don't want to man up deserves to starve to death.

Take pain pills and peel that damn orange!
>>
>>66807438
you say that like its a bad thing
>>
>>66805263
Do cucks cry when muslims rape them?
>>
>>66807785
t. 8 year old who got told to go to bed

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 824x824) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 824x824
No one wanna fucking do that. I'd shell out $6 for that shit. I'm very lazy and have the money to spare. I don't give one fuck m8
>>
>>66807956
The chant that drowns all others! USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA!
>>
I fucking hate peeling oranges, my hands get sticky. I would gladly buy this shit if it were more affordable.
>>
>>66805433
>quarters
>not halves
Plebian.
>>
>>66805433
>cutting an orange
>not eating the individual sections the way God intended

They grow that way for a reason nigger
>>
These are the reject oranges. People don't like to buy oranges that have blemishes/bruising on the skin, so they peel those oranges and put them in containers.
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.