[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kebab thread.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
What to do with yuropean kebab?
>>
Give to serbia
>>
>>66804498
Eat It. It's tasty. Maybe bring gf along and make it a date..
>>
>>66804681
Split it between Croatia and Serbia
>>
>>66804928
Can we settle a colony once the kebab is kill?
>>
>>66804498
In all honesty Bosnia exists for over a millennium at least and it's current borders were pretty much established back in 1699 with Treaty of Karlowitz.It is seperate entity from both Serbia and Croatia and i believe,it will remain such for at least 5 years from now.
>>
File: Emperor.jpg (56 KB, 342x465) Image search: [Google]
Emperor.jpg
56 KB, 342x465
>>66804928

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Croatian_Republic_of_Herzeg-Bosnia

They already wanted to be a part of our country desu. Just give us Vojvodina and we're good to go. Oh and Boka Kotorska while we're at it.
>>
File: SupremeNation.jpg (397 KB, 2362x1181) Image search: [Google]
SupremeNation.jpg
397 KB, 2362x1181
>>66805034
>>66805631
Settle a colony, exterminate kebab, work hard and prosper brothers!
>>
>>66805972
It's kind of sad we were once all like brothers.

We should forget our past misfortunes and work together as friends to exterminate kebab.
>>
>>66805972
>Croatian_Republic_of_Herzeg-Bosnia
Haven't they got obliterated by Muslims in '93 and ended up being governed by them?
>>
>>66805972
What would cuckroats do with Vojvodina? You couldn't even settle there with your declining population you cuck
>>
>>66804498
A purge. Kebab must be removed with force and fire.
>>
>>66804498
We change that fucking flag
>>
Just make it go away.
>>
>>66806727
I'm sure you guys could get those old Ustaše death camps running again, I'd allow it in this case.
>>
That feeling when Bosniaks are separate from Croats and Serbs. That feeling when Kingdom of Bosnia existed as a entity different from Croatia and Serbia. It needs to stay how it is just not governed by the WEST. Bosnian Serbs and Bosnian Croats are different from Croats and Serbs.
Each of the 3 groups have had history in the region. Plus people forget that Jews and Gypsies live in Bosnia.

I am diaspora from Bosnia but think that all 3 sides cause atrocities to different groups throughout history. Be educated and understand that working together works way better then against one another. But Mujahideen, Chetniks, and Ustashe can go to hell.
>>
>>66806945
>>66806727
Could be like a unifying experience for the ex-yugos.

Summer camp for us.

Death camp for kebab.
>>
Cherish it.
>>
>>66806964
I'm sure we can include you as a part of our final solution ;)
>>
File: srbija.png (59 KB, 1504x1163) Image search: [Google]
srbija.png
59 KB, 1504x1163
>>66804498

There is only one historical truth.
>>
>>66807611
Might as well annex Zagreb while you are at it. We'll take istra.
>>
>>66806475

>cuckroats

We aren't the one that are litreally losing every part of their country kek. First Montenegro, then Kosovo and soon Vojvodina.
>>
>>66807822

Then i'm no better than a culture/language/clay stealing Croat. We just want what is rightfully ours.
>>
REMOVE BOŚNIAK
>>
>>66807299
Come and try.
>>
>balkan thread
>nope.jpg
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.