[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If Cruz even got the nomination (he won't) let's run
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1455924875759.png (435 KB, 807x700) Image search: [Google]
1455924875759.png
435 KB, 807x700
If Cruz even got the nomination (he won't) let's run through the hypotheticals.

>Cruz v. Hillary
(again, won't happen)
>Cruz runs ads attacking Hillary for corruption, mentions Goldman Sachs
>Cruz's wife works for Goldman Sachs and has taken already a considerable amount.
>Cruz has flipped on amnesty and path to citezenship
>2012 election results all over again

>Trump vs Hillary
(will happen)
>Trump can attack her for EVERYTHING
>Literally all of the liberal ammo against Trump has been used and disregarded in the current year man video
>Hillary would be lucky to even win California in a general election

Democratic candidates have not been touched yet FOR A REASON
>Bernie gets locked in
>honeymooned in the soviet union
>unemployed until he was 40
>only ever passed 1 bill as a senator

>Hillary
>benghazi
>libya
>foreign donations
>email server
>2 fbi investigations
>whitewater
>sniper fire

There is no ammo left against Trump which is why they freaked out when David Duke said he supported him because they thought they had something again.

Like there's no way you can actually believe Cruz has a better shot against Hillary
>>
>>66801348
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCfXDChqu9w
>>
>>66801348
If Cruz becomes the Prime Minister of America, he'll handover your rebel scum territory to the crown.

Cruz is a Canadian subversion agent along with Carey, Bieber, and Graham.

Your 250 years of autonomy is gonzo.
>>
File: 132245156673.png (20 KB, 918x784) Image search: [Google]
132245156673.png
20 KB, 918x784
>>66801348
I think the main point here is that there are people among republican voters that are gonna betray their party allegiance and vote democrat regardless of who the democratic candidate is, just so their vote counts against Trump. Reverse is not true, as people supporting Trump would rather vote for Cruz than for a democrat. I made a little drawing to help understand this dynamic.
>>
>>66802756

You forget that there are plenty of democrats who would switch and vpte for trump instead of hillary. This election is a battle of who can get the most moderate votes.
>>
>>66803455
I don't think it's comparable. The amount of people religiously opposed to Trump is astounding.
>>
This is so delusional. Trump supporters are dumb.

Hillary is going to win the election. It's 2016, the voters want a WOMAN. Men have fucked up the USA, it's going to take a womans touch to pull you out.
>>
>>66801659
This from the fags whose country started as a failed French colony before gradually evolving into a 19th-Century money sink that we shlomo'd the Brits into taking off our hands after 1812.
>>
>>66804020
>implying women haven't fucked up not only the USA, but every nation in the world.

Just ask Germany and Brazil how that went.
>>
Trump vs Bernie would be interesting only because no matter how much shit is slinged at the other, the core demographic of both candidates will never abandon them.
>>
>>66804020
>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF
>>
>>66803703
My obama voting in laws want Trump. I don't think you realize how many people agree with him.
>>
>>66802756
>nobody hates Cruz

K. Keep me posted.
>>
>>66802756
>Russia

1. The amount of cuckservatives who hate Trump is DWARFED by the amount of Bernie supporters who hate Hillary. If Hillary takes the nomination it completely changes the game, even more liberals will be leaping from the party in droves.
2. Trump supporters will not "fall in line" as you suggest, many are so-called Reagan Democrats or classic-style Republicans who feel disenfranchised.

Remember, Mitt Romney lost to Barack Obama. That election should have been an easy win for the Republicans. But the GOP didn't listen to the voice of the people. Trump brings in many voters who will only vote for Trump, Cruz only panders to the existing Republican base that will never support Hillary anyway.
>>
>>66801348
>>Cruz has flipped on amnesty and path to citezenship
You are thinking of Donald "Dream Act" Trump bro
>>
>>66804145

Don't forget Argentina.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.