[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Based Romney BTFOs mean tweets
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 9
File: romney.jpg (472 KB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
romney.jpg
472 KB, 2048x1365
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zi_tuMjl8DY

Smooth as fuck, rich as fuck, and handsome unlike fuckface Trump.

I fucking love this guy, don't you /pol/?
>>
>>66798707
Nice try again leddit!
>>
>>66798707
Don't forget that fucking voice, mang. Sounds like a real god damn leader. Not walking around saying "yuuuge" all the time.
>>
>>66798707
I don't owe you this you, but he is EXACTLY the same as Obama.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZLqsRqKFyI
>>
Silly Romney, no matter how much money you pay Applied Memetrics, you will never be cool.
>>
>>66798707
Still a loser though
>>
>>66798707
C R I N G E W O R T H Y
>>
>>66798707
Just another cookie cutter establishment shill.
>>
>>66798707
>I fucking love this guy, don't you /pol/?
I didn't before and I sure as fuck don't now.
>>
>>66798707
>A
>FUCKING
>BRIT
>>
>>66798707
>1:37
>yeah, pic or it didn't happen

d-does mitt browse here?
>>
>>66798707
>Smooth as fuck, rich as fuck, and handsome

Sounds like you want to fuck him.

He's the lowest of scum. And he's a fucking Mormon. He's so awful he couldn't beat a failed BLACK president.
>>
I wanna kiss this handsome ass motherfucker. He's so beautiful it scares me.
>>
>>66798707
sucks for him that he's a choker
>>
>>66798810
He sounds like a guy that lost to a nigger.
>>
There's a behind-the-scenes documentary about his two presidential runs on Netflix. I really enjoyed it. It makes him look like more of a human and less of a manchurian candidate.
>>
File: whos that merchant.png (11 KB, 274x290) Image search: [Google]
whos that merchant.png
11 KB, 274x290
>>66798707
>>
>>66798707
Romney is my favorite! My dad met him earlier this year and we had a nice long talk about the future of the USA and the conservative movement.

I hope he's the next president.
>>
If Romney had been as tough on Obama as he is on mean tweets, he would be the President right now.
>>
honestly some of those tweets were pretty fucking hillarious. Didnt exactly look goof for mittens
>>
>>66798707
It's like it's 2012 again
>>
File: image.jpg (433 KB, 1154x1243) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
433 KB, 1154x1243
>>66798707
Ain't nobody vote fo' no Mitch Rugknees he-ah!
>>
File: 1426491428064.jpg (80 KB, 344x580) Image search: [Google]
1426491428064.jpg
80 KB, 344x580
>>66798707
I'd prefer Romney over Cruz, Rubio, or Kasich but I feel like Mitt waited too long this time around.

It seems like he is advocating for the party to a coalesce around Cruz now and I'm just not sure he is up to the task of taking down Donald Trump in the primaries. Trump supporters are fervent, headstrong, and ignorant they aren't going to change their mind no matter how much definitive evidence you throw their way.

Conservatives shouldn't be trying to appeal to Trump supporters, so much as they should be trying to appeal to conservative leaning democrats and independents.

It's sad to think how diminished our capacity and influence will be within our own hemisphere let alone the global arena if Trump is elected to the oval office. Enrique Pena Nieto hates him, Trudeau hates him, most of our NATO allies are worried by him, Putin thinks he is easily manipulated and therefore in his best interest, and China views him as dangerously ignorant/rude.

I don't understand why Americans are so desperate to give up our power in the current unipolar world we've created. It seems like people genuinely want to see our influence diminish to the point where either the EU, Russia, or China solidifies their comparative power advantage and returns the world into a bipolar state akin to the Cold War era.

I'd vote for Romney over Kasich, Kasich over Rubio, Rubio over Cruz, and Cruz over Trump.

In the general election I'll likely be voting for Hillary Clinton for the explicit purpose of cancelling out one of the votes of the retards on /pol/ who jump up and down to screech "Vote Trump" as fervently and zealously as they are able.

I'd literally rather watch my party lose the presidency for another 8 years than elect Trump.
>>
>>66802154
>Trump supporters are fervent, headstrong, and ignorant they aren't going to change their mind no matter how much definitive evidence you throw their way.

Definitive evidence of what, exactly?
>>
>>66802262
Trump's inability to lead outside of a business setting and the genuine effect he would have on our allies and global influence.

I'm not saying America would crash over night, but our capacity as a world power would be diminished to the extent that it would allow rivals to our influence to arise.

At least Hillary will attempt to maintain what we have.
>>
>>66802459
>Trump's inability to lead outside of a business setting and the genuine effect he would have on our allies and global influence.

And what is your evidence of that?
>>
File: Worth enough.jpg (3 MB, 2500x3334) Image search: [Google]
Worth enough.jpg
3 MB, 2500x3334
He wouldve won if he ran his campaign more like Trump. (albeit toned down a notch).
>>
>>66803184
B-Because it's 2016. We can't have a LITERAL reincarnation of Hitler as President
>>
>>66798707
Corporate raider who literally destroyed companies for his own profits
>>
File: 1457494898510.png (1 MB, 1002x740) Image search: [Google]
1457494898510.png
1 MB, 1002x740
>>66798810
>has an election that was easily winnable
>had victory in the palm of his hands after the first debate
>cucked himself into not going negative when he was still down in the polls
>cucked himself into a carriage later down the line by acting awkard in the later debates
>cucked himself YET AGAIN by letting that CNN fatfuck bitch actually intervene in the debate because he was on the cusp of raping Obama
>went into the cuckshed after that 47% tape got released and never came out after that

Fuck Romney, he could have won easily. He let us all down.
>>
>>66798707
and yet he lost... and we have 4 more years of celebrating sodomy and race demagoguery. fuck him.
>>
>>66802459
>I'm not saying America would crash over night, but our capacity as a world power would be diminished to the extent that it would allow rivals to our influence to arise.
uh, good? fuck off world police, get rid of your fucking forward bases, stop funding cartels and terrorists, and pull your fucking dick out of the middle east.
Trump 2016, Make America (and the rest of the fucking world!) Great Again
>>
>>66800225
I'm sure that a lot of personalities visit 4chan.
>>
>>66798707
>>66798810
cucks detected
>>
>>66798707
I've got a lot of love for Romney. I think he would've made an outstanding president. I'm still convinced that there was some election tampering that took place to give it to Obama instead.

I think we'd be a lot better off if he was in office.
>>
He's a loser.
>>
Bill Mitchell is the fucking boss
>>
>>66798707

Romney is so fucking based I don't get the Trump appeal
>>
>liberal talk show hosts sucking up to Romney because he's anti-Trump
>same hosts who were calling him Hitler in 2012

'murica
>>
>>66798707
>bitches about Trump being a tv star
>goes directly onto tv to make fun of Trump
Somehow, idiots like OP still dont get it.
>>
File: 9348765809.png (337 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
9348765809.png
337 KB, 640x360
nevermind Mexico the Brits are quietly taking back America
>>
File: MAGA2016.jpg (621 KB, 2561x1601) Image search: [Google]
MAGA2016.jpg
621 KB, 2561x1601
>>66802154
No seriously fuck you and fuck your neocon guided beliefs and party right to hell. That unipolar American empire you mentioned has benifitted no one execpt the top classes within this country. Your globalist initiatoves have crushed the working man for far too long - they are citizens not slaves.

Im ready to see both parties and the establishment go down in flames. Besides even of hillary wins, the fire has already started and is gonna grow until it consumes every last one of you traitors.
>>
>>66802154
>Trump supporters are fervent, headstrong, and ignorant
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.