[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Asatru
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8
File: Black_Sun.svg.png (218 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
Black_Sun.svg.png
218 KB, 2000x2000
What is your opinion on neo-paganism? I recently discovered the YouTube channel of Varg Vikernes which contains some interesting material. Check this out:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkxqQ7YnQl4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKWjylEA7mc
I am also looking for some good topic-related material
>>
>>66798378

It's all utter shit.

Read more and lurk less.

It's all there, most of it in your local library
>>
>>66798378
Resurrecting dead pointless religions is pointless, a new religion is coming, The Religion of the Blood.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0dOD6bWv8A

The reign of the slaves is coming to an end.
>>
Christianity is a foreign, Immigrant jew religion.

The Majority of Neo Pagans are hippy degenerates. IF you want to join a neo pagan group, don't search for "asatru" or "heathenry", Odinism and Theodism are more linked to nationalism.

Paganism is about preserving your race, loving nature (not in a hippy way) and defending your homeland.

Watch Varg's videos and live like him, he's based
>>
File: isen torr.jpg (69 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
isen torr.jpg
69 KB, 600x600
>>66799363
Also GermanBro, check out Survive the Jive Channel, and the Golden one.

Start improving yourself, eat a healthy diet, start lifting, owning weapons and learning survival skills. Move to the countryside.
>>
>>66798378
i'm only interested in hungarian paganism but all the groups here seem to be pretty ridiculous or redneck, and i don't know much about it anyways:(

i don't feel comfortable with nordic paganism because it has nothing to do with my ancestors, even tho i'm like 25% germanic from my dad's side i don't identify with that culture
>>
>>66799608
>:(
>>
>>66798378

Wow Varg is looking old.
>>
Paganism is cool, but i'd say for someone who has yearning to live even more spiritually a Christian monastic style of life is one of the best paths there are for enlightenment.
>>
Norse pagan here
Varg Virknes is shot. He's just a crazy church burner. Your ancestors didn't have the concept of race, only the tribe. They were global traders, and imported goods and women from all over the world and didn't give a shit about "racemixing" or whatever.
The Gods are important, but not really relevant to you in daily life. Your ancestors who form your orlog and guide you are the ones who will help you with personal things. Being mad at christianity makes you look like en edgy teenager, paganism is just a diffeent set of beliefs, not a uniting religion.
>>
File: 1424887508852.jpg (1 MB, 2848x2136) Image search: [Google]
1424887508852.jpg
1 MB, 2848x2136
>>66800354
Pagan here and I'm Inclined to disagree.

Varg vikernes is a good person. He burnt the church because it was built on a holy pagan site.

Ancient Europeans probably didn't have a concept of race, but they did have a concept of the tribe, and the tribe was their ethnic group. There were against mixing, as there are anglo saxon texts where they make fun of the few anglo saxons who mixed with "dark haired celts" and produced "dark haired offspring".

I agree the gods aren't that relevant, but you should give an offering to a god if you are doing something related to that god (Ullr for Hunting, Tiw or Woden for war).

We should be mad at christians and Christianity, seeing as they killed pagans and threatened pagan kings with their children dying if they did not convert to Christianity.
>>
File: fliegenpilz.jpg (42 KB, 487x340) Image search: [Google]
fliegenpilz.jpg
42 KB, 487x340
>>66799584
Thank you!

btw, I think there might be a connection between the psychonautic community and paganism. After having a couple of trips on indigenous mushrooms is how I as a person who lived in suburban areas his whole life, started to see the beauty of our nature.
>>
>>66801000
That was over 1000 years ago, Europe was completley christianized for hundreds of years, and now that the churches power is waning we're already seeing people come back to it. If it's going to spread it won't be done with violence, we don't live in that kind of world anymore, image is everything.
All people like Varg do is make pagans look like crazy racists and that scares them off.
>>
>>66801000
Paganism is on the same level as the left

You should be forced to believe in a credible religion such as budhism you disease ridden pleb
>>
File: 1457106846007.jpg (136 KB, 457x515) Image search: [Google]
1457106846007.jpg
136 KB, 457x515
>>66801273
no problem man. Search up as much as you can, and ignore the bullshit leftist shit.

>>66801362
Europeans still practiced their pagan beliefs until at least the 1400s. Europeans would have still practiced paganism in secret.

Any reasonable person will understand that varg isn't racist, and he is smart and well educated.

>>66801439
quiet christcuck
>>
>>66802928
>convert to buddishm
>christ cuck

Did you even read my response or are you just a cunt?
>>
>>66803674
Buddhism isn't a native religion to Europe.
>>
>>66803730
Lol vikings have been practicing buddhism since the edo period

Be more uneducated
>>
It's better than Cuckstianity or similar Judiasms but no substitute for good old-fashioned materialism.
>>
>>66803967
bait mate
>>
File: download.png (6 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
download.png
6 KB, 224x225
>>66803967
>>
>>66798378
Most that say they are Pagans are a bunch of hippies, Varg is pretty based though, basically if you want to be a pagan just be a European nationalist and try to be smart and work out and shit, basically don't be a degenerate self hating person. Right wing nationalism has more to to with actual Paganism then what most of the Thor new age hippies
>>
>>66798378
Most neopagans are basically weaboos
>>
>>66804934
Not everone is on board with the allah train al-sven.
>>
are edgy religions to /pol/ the same thing as made up genders are to tumblr?
>>
>>66801439
>forced to believe

You just pretty much nailed the essence of monotheism.

>budhism

And then immediately stuck your foot in your mouth. Buddhists aren't trying to force people to believe anything.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.