[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is pol always right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (150 KB, 700x947) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
150 KB, 700x947
Why is pol always right?
>>
Why didn't you check the catalog
>>
>>66796625
this is the 4th thread already I think... and OP is always a fucking faggot.
>>
>>66796625
>That one white kid with an deadbeat redneck dad who left home and is now probably heroin od'ing
>>
This teacher is a really great and honorable man. We should have kingsman clubs in all schools.
>>
dude stfu

im HAPPY for these kids, theyre getting an honest shot. what they do with it, time will tell, but at least, even at their tender age, theyre already more respectable than you.

you scum-sucking, bitchass, clinical retard of a cum-guzzling waste of space.
>>
>>66796625
Because we do the opposite of what the Jews tell us to do.
>>
>>66796625

Lol at Cory on the far right, your Dad's in the White House dipshit
>>
>>66796625
Basically everybody on /pol/ agrees this nigger's idea is great and beneficial for society
>>
>>66796625
Finally some good teachers in America
>>
>>66796625
Literally nothing wrong with this.
>>
>>66796625
Seems like a great idea. Are you a degenerate OP?
>>
>>66796625
>>66796625
There's a white kid there, are you people retarded? This proves that white men are just as bad when it comes to being a dad
>>
>>66796625
How long till feminists complain its sexist and the school then has to discontinue the club and let these niglets run feral?
>>
File: stefavatar_400x400.jpg (40 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
stefavatar_400x400.jpg
40 KB, 400x400
I would bet any money that those kids are more successful than their peers with no father figures. Single motherhood, more than any other parenting arrangement, statistically predicts a childs likelihood of committig violent crime, education level, income, relationship success etc. Its just biology. Sons of single mothers are also more likely to become absentee fathers, exonentiallt growing the problem. Honestly, the father figures provided by the "Gentleman's Club" are doing far more to unfuck society than most people.
>>
>>66797572
A black man is literally the only person that could do it. Liberals can't lose their shit and start screaming about raycisms when a negro is the one pointing out that black culture is defective.

Good on him. Honestly. They need more of this. This is probably the only father figure these kids will ever have outside of rappers funded by the Jew to tell them to sell drugs, kill cops, and fuck da white bitches.
>>
>>66796625
That's pretty amazing though and exactly what not-yet gangster african american children need.
>>
I have no issue with this. If you break the cycle during their childhood you can turn them from future Trayons and Mikes to being a Ben Carson or Thomas Sowell.
>>
>>66796625
at least they have a token whitey
>>
that's such a great idea!!!

: )
>>
>>66798672
Yeah, that's that I am talking about. And whites need to organize such things as well, as families without fathers aren't that rare among white people nowadays. It could be boxing or shooting club, camping, whatever. Just boys doing manly activities and learning how to handle shit, act and talk responsible, stand your ground.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.