[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need to redpill a commie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6
File: soviet dog.jpg (169 KB, 960x955) Image search: [Google]
soviet dog.jpg
169 KB, 960x955
How do I redpill my cousin to not be a commie?

>Also general Commie/SJW/Cuck hate thread
>>
Ask him why he's commie. Most of them are idealistic naive. Approach it from an individualism vs. collectivism stateism pov
>>
>>66797472
Quite literally the only answer
>>
File: 1444266606961.jpg (64 KB, 468x604) Image search: [Google]
1444266606961.jpg
64 KB, 468x604
>>66796585
There's only one way to "redpill" a commie. Pic related.
>>
You can bring up a variety of statistics like the increased efficiency of a de-centralized economy vs a centralized economy. You can argue that personal freedom (which most Westerners value) cannot exist in a state without economic freedom. You could bring up the various genocides generated by virtually every communist regime. Up to you man.
>>
File: karl-marx.jpg (63 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
karl-marx.jpg
63 KB, 700x525
>>66799135
Communism can't be communism unless there's no government, aka a decentralized economy.
>>
Why don't you just stop being a millenial fucktard and not talk about politics like a sperg to him and talk about sports or something relevant in life?
>>
>>66799970
Some bad memories popping up?
>>
Stab him in the throat. That's the only way to cure one touched by the red virus.
>>
>>66799970
>not having lively political conversations with your friends

Do you not have friends? Or are you 12?
>>
>>66800574
only city slicker hipsters or spergs in the real world talk about politics. Normal fags do not care about it.
>>
>>66796585
Buy him a ticket to any town in Russia, Ukraine or Belarus. Let him stay here for a few month.
>>
File: Disguise.gif (10 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
Disguise.gif
10 KB, 501x585
>>66799701
*tips fedora*
>>
>>66800847

This is why Meritocracy is the correct choice DESU.
>>
>>66800893
Not just to Russia,Ukraine and Belarus. They's stay in Moscow,Kiev or Minsk respectively and think it's alright. They should go somewhere like Habarovsk,Kotovsk and Orsha,to really see the aftermath.
>>
>>66801046
He's right hun
>>
>>66796585
You don't, it's impossible to argue a point to someone who does not believe in reason and rationality.
>>
>>66801130
That's what i meant. I said towns and not cities on purpose.
>>
>>66801286
Oh,sorry,m8,didn't notice that.
>>
Honestly, at this point communism is preferable to the crony capitalism in the USA and global economy.
>>
>>66801440
Fuck you. People like you should be shot on sight.
>>
>>66801832
I'm not defending communism famalam. I'm saying our bullshit corporatocracy is worse
>>
>>66796585
True commie aren't lefists but they're very rare now.
>>
>>66802075
That is where you are wrong. The only thing worse than communism is a dictatorship a-la Zimbabwe or some other African shit,and only then it's worse because it's African.
>>
>>66802075
Don't you dare speak out against jobmakers, Goyim!
Just for that, we're increasing payroll taxes by 25%
>>
>>66802356
Hey dipshit.

Corporatocracy = dictatorship
>>
>>66802963
Go to a country in which people are starving because a warlord and his army are taking everything from the people who are starving because they can't protect themselves and tell them they live exactly the same as you do.
>>
>>66801130
Russia isn't communist anymore. Better off sending him to Cuba, North Korea, or Vietnam.
>>
>>66804246
It's not anymore,but you can see what communism does to a country. The only really rebuilt cities are either Moscow+St.Petersburg or any regional centre(Perm is alright,Novosibirsk and such),everything else is a horrible shithole. Commie countries nowadays try to pretend they aren't shit,in NK you have a guide stationed by you 24/7 who won't let you see the real degradation and will shepherd you around the relatively well-off parts of the country.
>>
>>66804479
Then that leaves Vietnam and Cuba.
>>
>>66804644
Don't they both live off cheap tourism?
>>
>>66804785
Not sure. I think maybe for Cuba since they're only known for their cigars.
>>
File: 1440652255833.png (116 KB, 290x283) Image search: [Google]
1440652255833.png
116 KB, 290x283
>>66796585
Tell him that if he's going to continue to shit on communism just like this Bernie Sanders cuck i'm going to poison him with polonium myself
Communism was a mistake but at least our country got many memes from it
And i'm not going to let some underaged western faggot take these memes and throw them away when another trendy faggot will come to political scene
>>
>>66796585
Get him a copy of basic economics by Thomas Sowell
>>
>>66804966
I think Vietnam also,for sex tourism like Thailand. These are neo-commies,like China. They have adopted the ways of hiding their disease,so people from the outsside won't see how shit things are.
>>
>>66796585
Step 1 - Don't listen to these fuckers.

Step 2 - Move in with him, don't bring anything with you.

Step 3 - Use his clothes, remember you don't have any so he has to share.

Step 4 - Eat his food, remember you don't have any so he has to share.

Step 5 - Fuck his missus, remember you don't have any so he has to share.

Step 6 - Take half of his possessions, remember you don't have any so he has to share.

Wait for him to kick you out, call him a capitalist pig. If your lucky he will kill himself and you get the girl and all his toys.
>>
>>66805284
rip, what is this? how has the red scare made its way to Aus
>>
>>66804980
>our country got many memes from it

>And i'm not going to let some underaged western faggot take these memes and throw them away when another trendy faggot will come to political scene

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uE2M7g_IWSE
>>
>>66805468
Fucking hell these people are retarded.
>none of us are aware of how the Soviet Union started
Then get out of your comfy fucking neighborhood if you care so much,come over here and talk to the people who basically saw it begin. They are still alive.
>>
Drug him, put him in a c-130 and toss him into the ocean mid flight.
Be like the pros
>>
>>66803920
And what the fuck can impoverished people do in a plutocracy like ours?
>>
>>66806604
Nothing. The poor can't do anything no matter what the governing system is. What,you really think the poor were provided for in communism? They were put in camps,where they worked for food.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.