[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
words are unnecessary in this one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: s11_skitso--3-thumb-large.jpg (82 KB, 958x598) Image search: [Google]
s11_skitso--3-thumb-large.jpg
82 KB, 958x598
>>
>>66795638
>pls turkey just keep all those migrants by yourself
>we don't wanna deal with them so pls be our background
>we are unwilling to give you money so you can support those migrants ypu know... But you want it so bad so we guess we have no choice... fuck you man

Fucking europeans.
Seriously we just say fuck it and let everyone go anywhere they want so we won't have to deal with you faggots whinning all the time.
We should just let you deal with all of the migrants on your own, really.
>>
>>66797497
why would the migrants be their problem? why should they pay you anything?
>>
yes my friend turkey is very good coutnry yuo should let us in eyurope kome on my good buddy let us in we keep care of syrian
>>
>>66797664
>why would the migrants be their problem?
Kek then why is Merkel keep visiting Turkey?
Anyways if the eu doesn't think migrants as a problem then sure it is okay for us as well. We can help all of them move to the eu safely so the europeans can enjoy the cucking yeah
>>
>>66798740
>>66797984
>>66797497
Why do Turks post here? it doesn't make any sense.
I believe 4chan is banned in Turkey.
You're only breaking the law, risking time in jail, so you can come here and get shitted all day long.
You guys are true Masochists
>>
>>66799529
You can get around it by using https, many North Koreans do it.
>>
>>66798740
they are a problem, just not theirs
i don't want any refugees in europe, they can stay in turkey
>>
the day t*rks join the free movement of people is the day I leave this continent
>>
>>66800804
Then what is the problem with us wanting help from the eu?
They have caused us more than 8 billion dollar already and we are poorer than most of the eu members. Not to mention the eu is a combination of 28 nations.>>66799630
>>
>>66801515
No one here in TR gives a fuck about your stupid country and pig fucking prime minister you faggot.
>>
>>66801611
because they literally don't owe you anything. Not their fault your country is right next to syria. Just kick them out and close your borders. Start the fire
>>
>>66797497

Why the fuck should Europe take on your problem? The fault of the European's is that we negotiate with you roaches at all. We should just annex the European half of Constantinople and quarantine your entire shitty country, sinking any boat that tries to escape, and containing all the mud in your shithole.
>>
>>66801793

remove t*rk

take back Constantinople
>>
>>66801802
>>66801808
As you can see this is not how things work you illiterate maggots.
If we are dealing with the migrants then the eu will have to, as well especially when they wanna go to the eu.
We have dealt them for like 4 years all by ourselves while the eu was enjoying their sweet time. Now that we got broke, they decided to migrate to the eu.
>>
>>66802073
Fucking britscum
Hopefully the pakis will wreck your shit hard.
It will be funny while you are so scared of Turks, your country will change into a islamic state thanks to the pakis and other immigrants.
Serves you right though.
>>
>>66804347
A fucking roach
>>
>>66801802
>put stick in the bee nest from far away
>not their problem because you cloest
gr8
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.