[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kek! I guess some stereotypes are true.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: justlol.jpg (83 KB, 700x947) Image search: [Google]
justlol.jpg
83 KB, 700x947
>>
I wish I had a dad growing up.
>>
>>66795592
Well, good for him. He's actually contributing to society and not being a thieving nigger.
Now, if only the productive negroes could go back to africa and be productive there, the bloody continent might actually have a chance.
>>
>>66795592
> blacks kids dont have fathers
> members within their own community step up to help to them to try to better their future
> LEL NIGGERS, AM I RIGHT?
Fuck off m8.
>>
>>66795592
this is literally fucking men doing a great thing within their own community, teaching little boys how to be men and this a stereotype? this is the opposite you fucktard.
>>
>>66795592
as much as i hate dindu's that' really nice of them
>>
File: al11.png (8 KB, 75x82) Image search: [Google]
al11.png
8 KB, 75x82
That's a token white kid
>>
>>66796453
L I T E R A L L Y
>>
>>66796216
This.

OP looks like a faggot.
>>
>>66796600
Poor lil white boy.
>>
>>66795592
and what have you done besides get stumbling drunk on whiskey before coming to shitpost on /pol/ dumb mick?
>>
>>66795592
Sounds like a pretty based teacher tbqh.

It's just had to be only black kids without dad's though, disgraceful lol
>>
>>66795592
On the right is little corey in the house
>>
>>66795592
Yep niggers truly are better then the irish, thanks for pointing that out OP
>>
Guess which kid lost his dad in a car accident that involved no speeding by the father
>>
>>66796216
>>66796688
OP is just assblasted Conor McGregor submitted to a spic.
>>
Very nice. If I recall LeBron James does something similar. He has a group of fatherless negros that he oversees.
>>
>>66796501
This guy is the opposite of a dindu. He's the black man asking why the money for dem programs and shit isn't being invested in the students that give a fuck instead of throwing cash at entitled trash. If one in five black men were like this guy they'd have a stable subculture with strong values.
>>
>>66795592
Thank god there's some of them willing to try and clean up their community instead of being morons burning shit down and then crying over the ashes.
>>
>>66796600
its Eminem.
>>
We need more male teachers. Too many women teachers put poisonous ideas in the heads of our young men.
>>
>>66795592
Good for them. Nice to see people try and become the father figures that these young boys are missing, to help prevent crime and learn the boys how to behave. :^-)
>>
>>66795592
ths is the shit niggrers need. Fuck off potato nigger
>>
>>66795592
This is actually kinda great. If we want the black community to improve themselves, stuff like this is the start.
>>
When /pol/ is positive towards blacks, you know you are living in the bizzaro earth
>>
>>66796216

This. OP is a faggot.
>>
>>66795592
>>66797343
>>66797511
Agreed. Good on him for being a role model for black youth.
>>
>>66796216
This.
>>
>>66797630
Reminder that,

BLACKS=/=NIGGERS
>>
File: image.png (80 KB, 501x684) Image search: [Google]
image.png
80 KB, 501x684
>>66795592
These men are trying to solve their communities problems instead of running away. Fuck off, this is praiseworthy.
>>
>>66796216
>monkeys are dressed up in "white civilized man" costumes and trained to make noises and moves that mimic white folks
>using public funds
>money wasted by the school on nigger issues instead for education to the benefit of everyone

>great thing
>help
>>
>>66795592
POTATO

NIGGER
>>
File: ficki ficki.jpg (299 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
ficki ficki.jpg
299 KB, 1366x768
>>66798098
Hey Ahmed Mohammed Salam-Al-Allah, I think it's great that when you get a sexual emergency you no longer have to rape a little boy in a public pool, and instead you just shitpost on 4chan. That's much better, keep it up and soon you'll be able integrate into the German society!
>>
>>66795592
It seems this nigger is /pol/ aproved
maybe he is pedophile, or whole thing is orchestrated by merchants?
>>
File: Superlative Laugh.jpg (65 KB, 517x768) Image search: [Google]
Superlative Laugh.jpg
65 KB, 517x768
>>66795592
Niggers.

Nature's comedy gold.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.