[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Obastard showing his true colors yet again.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: 82839154.jpg (21 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
82839154.jpg
21 KB, 550x550
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/obama-skipping-nancy-reagan-funeral-to-go-to-sxsw/ar-AAgxw1p?ocid=spartanntp

I will celebrate diligently when this mulatto scumbag leaves the office.
>>
>>66793401
Muh sxsw, the liberal shithole of Austin
>>
who the fuck is this nancy person and why is she so fucking important?
>>
>>66793675
The wife of a great president.
>>
>>66793675
Wife of Ronald Reagan
>>
>>66793797
>>66793918
yeah but women are worthless

you'd expect that the president of the United States has more important shit to do
>>
He skipped Scalia's funeral as well.
>>
>>66793401
Not surprised at all, leftists love when conservatives die.
>>
>>66794189
Yep. Fuck Obama. Probably our worst president of all time.
>>
>>66794075
Him going to SXSW is literally a waste of time. That shitty festival is for hipsters.
>>
>>66793401
Still a better choice than a dead whores funeral
>>
>>66794589
How the fuck was Nancy Reagan a whore? She fought against degenerate drugs.
>>
>>66794310
>Probably our worst president of all time.
That would be Wilson.
>>
>>66794666
>Implying the war on drugs hasn't always been a complete failure
>Implying she didn't blow half of Hollywood in the 50s
>>
>>66794707
Yeah I take back he was the worst. At the most, he was 2nd worst. I will forever hate FDR for instituting social security.
>>
>>66794827
Wasn't there fault that people still took drugs regardless. I'd probably bring back Prohibition as well.
>>
>>66795196
*their
>>
>>66794707
Was Lincoln not the "end slavery and don't ship the niggers back to Africa" guy? He was the worst
>>
>>66795196
>I'd reenact policies that don't work and increase organized crime
So you're completely retarded?
>>
>>66795196
You must be one of them libertarian fellers.
>>
>>66795295
Lincoln wannted first and foremost to preserve the union, whether or not in involved freeing the slaves. The Civil War did not start as one to free the slaves, and only became such much later into it.

Also, ol Abe was actually a big proponent of shipping the freed slaves back to Africa.
>>
>>66795295
He actually did want to send the freed slaves back to Africa but his wife bitches about wanting to go to the theater before he could.
Fun fact- Lincoln is one of the most heavily studied men in human history.
>>
>>66795543
>libertarian
>banning shit
>>
>>66793401

Who the fuck cares?
>>
>>66795981
-THE JOKE-

-YOUR HEAD-
>>
File: trumpreagan.jpg (61 KB, 959x639) Image search: [Google]
trumpreagan.jpg
61 KB, 959x639
Stop arguing, cucks. Get this to Trump!
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.