[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we fix the white birth rate?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7
File: this triggers the robot.webm (730 KB, 800x1040) Image search: [Google]
this triggers the robot.webm
730 KB, 800x1040
How do we fix the white birth rate?
>>
File: 1445992027080.jpg (71 KB, 960x528) Image search: [Google]
1445992027080.jpg
71 KB, 960x528
>stop migration
>reduce social spending for migrants and healthy working-age adults
>incentivize family building with tax exemptions and other benefits
>>
We cant. It's over. We shall leave the world as we found it.
>>
File: Soon.jpg (17 KB, 512x379) Image search: [Google]
Soon.jpg
17 KB, 512x379
>>66792145

>Decrease the cost of living which can be done through better trade deals, automated food production and MUCH

>LESS IMMIGRATION, which is making the house prices rise rapidly.

>Some price incentives, reduce cost of baby shit etc.

>Put pride into motherhood, educate people on the pro's of a stable married life.

Basically make the economy favor the young man and woman looking to start a family.
>>
>>66792381

what are the causes of the cost of living, immigration and the vilification of motherhood?

who else...
>>
>>66792145
Give white men horny-goat-herb. It's a real thing.
>>
You have the problem wrong. White birth rate is fine. Other birth rates need to be lowered.
>>
>>66792145
stop wasting money on nignogs and give it to people that deserve it
>>
File: craft jew reply.jpg (342 KB, 2480x3508) Image search: [Google]
craft jew reply.jpg
342 KB, 2480x3508
>>66792742
>>
>blacks infest white countries
>in native countries they have 5 or more kids with most dying
>white countries medical care means they survive
>aid from white countries sustains nigger populations
>white vaccines, farming techniques and research save literally billions of niggers
>ebola, plague, hiv, smallpox etc all stopped by whites, all natures attempts to destroy the negro are thwarted by natures greatest children
>"we wuz kangz gibsmedats white boi you owe us bruddas reperations stop opresing me mayne"
>>
>>66792145
Fix the economy, and make life comfortable enough to allow it.

That's what the boomers had, except their economy wasn't in bad shape until they fucked around with it.

>"When I was your age I got a job right out of High School and worked for a living!"

Oh wow, you worked at a factory that isn't in China right now for a livable wage earning more than 3 times the amount a kid working full time earns adjusted for inflation, all while the standard of living soured?

Good for you.
>>
>>66793553
My dad worked at a factory and paid for his tuition in 3 weeks.
>>
>>66794267
My dad worked for a summer in the 70's, took a course he didn't like, dropped out, took another one, dropped out again and finally settled on journalism.

All while having absolutely no debt. It's infuriating how much shit has changed. People wonder why white births are decreasing, who the fuck can afford it?

You can barely even afford to pay for rent and car payments on a single income.
>>
>>66792145
I want to breed with a cute slav girl but she keeps ignoring me.
>>
More blue collar jobs, it's really that simple.
>>
>>66792839
This.
The K-selected races of the world need to be segregated and allowed to thin out their own numbers.
>>
>>66792278
/thread

Problem solved.
>>
>>66796640
Most importantly stop telling women that the only way to be happy is having one night stands and wageslave from 8 to 6.
>>
28 White Male - 28k/Year

Having kids right now would ruin me financially for life.

I can't even be mad at gold diggers anymore, I'd totally date a rich chick just for her money
>>
>>66797481
No it wouldn't, kids don't need the newest iPhone(tm) every semester or a car at 18, food is more than enough and extremely cheap.
>>
>>66796770
Also this. We also need to take over the entertainment industry using the same backstabbing tactics the Jews did so we can promote cultural unity and family values through mass media.
>>
>>66796770
true dis
>>
>>66792145
Have sex.
>>
Start up eugenics programs and genetic engineering and work on artificial wombs and seed and such like the Chinks.

Organic breeding is shitty. People are irrational and often plain bad at choosing partners.

We need to breed babies that are loyal to the State first and foremost.
>>
>>66792145

defeat the NWO
>>
Convert them to Christianity.
>>
File: 1446168985743.jpg (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1446168985743.jpg
8 KB, 225x225
Your webm triggered me.

DELETE THIS
>>
>>66792145
Make Blacks White Again! Evolution did it before, we can do it again.
>>
File: hitlerchurch.jpg (36 KB, 278x370) Image search: [Google]
hitlerchurch.jpg
36 KB, 278x370
>>66792145
Return power to the church.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Revanche_des_berceaux
>("the revenge of the cradle") is a term for demographic threat via high birth-rates among a minority, specifically associated with French Canadians
>>
>>66797974
Also a major key.

>tfw Man in the High Castle
>tfw sympathize with based Obergruppenfuhrer Smith more than the actual protagonists
>tfw idolize his white family and suburban lifestyle
>>
>>66792145
Honestly though it is simple. We elect Trump and give them hope. Simplify the tax code to a flat tax. Eliminate teacher unions and create incentives for intelligent individuals instead of life long failures to become teachers. We create an environment that doesn't cater to children but one that allows people to feel comfortable to raise their children.

Or we could put a tax on having children so all the degenerates stop having them to get increased government funding and only those who can afford the luxury of raising off spring choose to do so.

But I am actually the type of person who me and my children will do as me and my father and his father have done. Profit from the chaos. It is more invigorating then any substance on the planet.
>>
>>66792145

Resist feminism. Ban abortion (which is morally wrong anyway). Raise daughters who aren't promiscuous. Grow the economy.
>>
Stupid people have more unprotected sex, stupid people tend to be non-whites. it's not a white problem, it's an education problem. remove benefits and the poor, minority, and single households will shrink out of necessity.
>>
>>66792145
Does anybody else just keep watching that webm?
>>
>>66792145
White birth rate is fine, a slowly decroissant population is the best there is for the people. Only bankers and capitalists have a problem with it.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.