[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Claiming this guy is of Altai-Uralic descendance Turks,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: 1535268_640px.jpg (43 KB, 640x853) Image search: [Google]
1535268_640px.jpg
43 KB, 640x853
>Claiming this guy is of Altai-Uralic descendance

Turks, leave the kurdish people be, and come and join with your True brothers, and leave behind your murderous identity that Islamist Mongols hade you believe to. Become Greeks once-as your genes are for your return.
>>
no turks in here think himself as mongol
>>
Scuttling detected.
>>
>>66790261
4chan, why are you cutting my sentences at half?

>[...]have made you beilieve
>[...]once again-as your genes are calling for your return
>>
File: aryan-greek-paok_fan.jpg (42 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
aryan-greek-paok_fan.jpg
42 KB, 620x465
>>66790261
But Greeks are shitskins.

They are literally darker than arabs LMAO
>>
>>66790261
greek girls are ugly. I want northern europe.
>>
>>66790610
>Still believing in Aryan Theory
>2016

Update your textbooks dear brother.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petralona_cave
>>
File: thumbnail.jpg (41 KB, 550x379) Image search: [Google]
thumbnail.jpg
41 KB, 550x379
>>66790842
Change to Orthodox Christianity-or better to Greek Pantheon, our true religion- and your language to Greek, and we might share!!!
>>
File: 452.jpg (165 KB, 1025x1025) Image search: [Google]
452.jpg
165 KB, 1025x1025
>>66791106
nice try

we dont want your """"""women""""""

fuck off shitskin
>>
>>66791426
Why so hate for your own folks? Seriously!? Come home Greek Brother

>Redhead
>Mongol
>>
>>66791106
religion is easy since I'm not muslim. greek language is not worth to speak. it's useless and difficult.

by the way, I've met a greek girl once she was super leftist and boring (and black haired as turkish girls).
>>
>>66791978
>Greek, the language of science and philosophy.
>Useless

As only a Japanese can master the "Ancient Japanese", the same thing happens with Greek.

Do not full your self. Non Greek speakers think they can understand Ancient Greek.

An Excellent example is logorrhoea. It means excactly the opposite of what it is supposed to mean. The word was supposed to be logodhiarria-an already existing Greek Word.
>>
>>66792432
Also the same thing happens with empathy.
>>
>>66792432
ancient greek language might be good for philosophy and for some other fields. however today only 10 million people in the world speak it and modern greek culture is not dominant around the world.

what do you think about turkish minority in north eastern greece ( you officially call all of them just muslims)?
>>
>>66792680
Pomaki, They call them selfs Greeks that became Muslims by force. + Some of them are Gypsies that were brought by the goverments to change the dencity of this minority-It turns out that the turkish consulate has managed to change that into its advantage, by forcing a similar tatic as paidomazoma.
>>
>>66792680
But, what does it matter, since we are both Greeks in Blood?
>>
>>66792680
What the chthonian(an other Greek word, that derives from the Greek(non christian) theology roots have to do with dominant language brother? You don't like your relatives because of their influence.
>>
>>66793299
wrong. according to recent genetic research, turkish people have only 25% eastern mediterranean + balkan dna. ( 10% mongoloid, 20% middle eastern, 30% west asian including armenian, persian etc)
>>
>>66793596
so, what's your deal? real greek nationalists don't think turks and greeks share something common. they want to exterminate turks from anatolia.
>>
>>66791746
she was russian dude
>>
>>66793812
Let's say, i am not an iliterate nationalist but a rather educated.

>Armenians, good folks. For some centuries brothers too.
>Digenes, half greek, half Arab-dio(δυο/two) genis(γένος/tribe/descendance)
>10% Mongol...see?
>>
>>66793945
her father is turkish name huseyin. her mother is german name ursula.
>>
Hey guys, bottom line is, if your skin is brown, you go in the ground. If your skin is white, you share in our plight.
>>
>>66794489
Bottom line is if you are Amerifag, you die of too much sugar+ new age feminism.
>>
>>66794218
you don't have any chance on large turkish population to convert into being greek lol :)

however some secular turks living in western towns admire greeks because they are modern. you can convince them. seriously.

turkey is divided now. 25% secular turks, 60% pro-islamic turks, 15% kurdish nationalists hate each other. kurds politically like greeks (enemy of my enemy), secular turks culturally like greeks.

I don't give a shit.
>>
>>66794671
Does it really matter what kills a certain white person anymore? We're all being killed by something. You guys have the muslims and ECB taking all of your money, we have niggers and corporate interests
>>
>>66794722
Its ok buddy, i know we are doomed to kill each other-except if we manage to liberate you by force. But, you should care. Either i am right or wrong. Otherwise you side with your enemies.
>>
>>66794902
Death is certain. The date with him is not settled though until our last breath.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.